Chapter 5

Tears That Never End

-2 weeks later-

            “Victoria! Vic!” shouted Kevinia, sounded clumsy. “What happened?” asked Victoria then immediately stood up, “Follow me,” Kevinia grabbed Victoria’s hand then brought her to the class 4A.

            Seconds passed, they reached in front of the class; it was chaos. “What’s wrong?” asked Victoria. Kevinia ignored her then brought her in the class. “Look” she added then smiled fake-ly at Victoria. Victoria’s eyes were flooded with tears as she read something on the whiteboard; it said “I am pregnant with Nickhun-Suzy” “No! It’s a lie” she exclaimed, furiously then forced herself to laugh. But then, she started to cry.

            “Oh, no…It’s not a lie! It’s a fact!” shouted Kevinia then ended with an evil laugh. “Victoria, this is enough to show that Suzy was not lying…” Kevinia took out a picture of Nickhun and Suzy; sleeping together and a picture of them clubbing.

            Victoria couldn’t say anything. She ran to the toilet. “Vicky, what’s wrong?!” asked Nickhun, he didn’t have any ideas what happened. Victoria ignored him; she just kept on running heading to the toilet.

___________________________________________

            Victoria ran into Suzy, “Suzy-ah,” approached Victoria as she saw Suzy stood in front of her. She pointed at Suzy with her sad face. “You…. Are…” Victoria didn’t have a heart to finish her talk. Suzy knew what was Victoria trying to ask then she replied with a nod.

            “Yes, I am pregnant.” She answered then tears rolled down her cheeks. “With whom?” asked Victoria, acted like she didn’t know. Suzy wiped her tears then looked at Victoria. She sighed. “Ni…ckhun…” she answered, with a low tone of voice. Victoria heard that then she sighed in frustration. She started to cry.

            Victoria walked towards Suzy then hugged her. “Are you sure?” she asked, felt totally hopeless, her voice was cracking and tears rolled down non-stopped on her cheeks. Suzy didn’t answer her question, she just replied with a nod.

            “Now, I have to stop …. Schooling…” she added then paused to take a deep breath. Victoria let go her hands from hugging Suzy, “I’ll make sure he’ll take care of you and… your baby….” Said Victoria, her face was flushed in anger. It was hard for her to accept what she said, but she tried her best to let Nickhun go.

___________________________________________

            “Victoria, what’s wrong?” asked Nickhun, worried. Victoria looked at Nickhun with full of sadness. “Nickhun, you have something to explain? Please tell me the news I heard was not true, this is just a dream, right?” begged Victoria with a cry. “I know that you are not an uncouth,” she added.

            “Victoria, listen to me…I was in a club, then I don’t have any ideas why I was with her that night, I am sure… I didn’t do anything…” explained Nickhun then hugged Victoria. He felt like he didn’t wanna let go his hands.

            “What makes you so sure? Honey, if this is all true, please, I am begging you… take care of her.” Victoria let go Nickhun’s hands then she stared at him. “Nickhun, I believe in you,” Victoria ended her talk with a smile then walk further from Nickhun.

___________________________________________

           All of the students gather in the school hall. Minutes passed, the headmistress started her speech. Victoria couldn’t pay full attention to the headmistress as she kept on thinking about Suzy and Nickhun.

            “Dear God, I accept anything that You gave to me…” Whispered Victoria to herself then sighed in frustration then her eyes flooded with tears.

            “So, as the conclusion, Nickhun of 4F and Suzy, 4A are expelled from this school, any sort of appeals are rejected except for reasons that can be except by the school,” announced the headmistress and that made Victoria woke up from her thought. She couldn’t say anything but to keep crying.

            Victoria walked out of the hall then followed Suzy and Nickhun from the back. “Nickhun,” she approached. Nickhun turned around then walked towards her. Nickhun smiled at her.     

            “I….I couldn’t bear to lose you….but, I will try my best, Nickhun… I believe in you, you didn’t do anything to her, and please… come back to me, I love you…” said Victoria then covered her face with both of his palms and cried. “Victoria, I swear I will….” Nickhun replied then ended with a cry.

            “This is my first time I let my tears out because of a girl… I can’t describe how special you are to me…”

            ___________________________________________

-In a cab-

            “Suzy, what makes you so sure that the baby is mine?” asked Nickhun, looked totally worried then sighed. Suzy pouted. “I am sure the baby is yours because…” she replied then looked down.

            “Suzy…” Nickhun patted both of Suzy’s shoulders, “Have you checked?” asked Nickhun again. Victoria looked at him, “Are you stupid? I need you to come with me and check… okay?” replied Suzy then smirked.

            “Suzy…. Sorry….” Apologized Nickhun then grabbed Suzy’s hand. “It’s okay, as long as you take your responsibilities as a father…” she replied to make Nickhun felt relief.

            Minutes passed, and then they arrived at clinic. Both of them walked out of the car heading to the clinic.

___________________________________________

-At a clinic-

            “Okay, Mrs.Suzy, Congratulation… You have pregnant for 1 week plus,” said the doctor with a smile hovered on her lips. Nickhun’s eyes turned wide; all of sudden; as he heard that. “So you don’t have to be worried, feelings dizzy and nauseous are part of the symptoms of pregnancy.” Explained the doctor. Suzy replied with a smile and nodded her head.

            “I get pregnant at this young age… is that okay doctor?” asked Suzy, worried. The doctor smiled at her then patted her shoulder, “It is okay as long as you can take care of your baby, if you need anything just come here both of you,” answered the doctor. Suzy nodded once again then smiled.

            “Nickhun-ah, we raise our baby together,” said Suzy then leaned her head against Nickhun’s shoulder. Nickhun couldn’t say anything; he kept on hoping that he was just lost in a dream. He sighed in frustration “ I am sorry, Victoria….”