Chapter 12

Tears That Never End

            “Myungsoo-ah…” called Suzy, through phone. “Ne?”  answered Myungsoo while he sat  on the chair beside Kevinia’s bed. He was as the hospital. “I will arrive at Korea this night.” informed Suzy.

            “Huh?!” Myungsoo was surprised as he heard that. “dude, what makes you so surprised.. I cancelled my plan of staying in Thailand as I heard the news about Kevinia is in a coma and Nickhun get into prison…” explained Suzy.

            “Whoa! You really are caring!” exclaimed Myungsoo then chuckled. “Haha. It is not for Kevinia. It is for my love ones, Nickhun.” said Suzy then giggled. “Okay, okay. whatever you want. So, what is your plan for now?” asked Myungsoo.

            “Chill. just wait and see. I’ll tell you when I got there.” replied suzy then immediately disconnected the call as she didn’t want to hear more from Myungsoo.

            Myungsoo sighed. “Oh Kevin… Poor you” said Myungsoo while rubbing kevinia’s hand gently. he pouted then buried his face in the mattress.

-At school-

The bell rang showed that class has ended. Nickhun waited for Eli in front of the school gate. He looked at the students’ faces one by one till he got Eli.

             As he saw him, he immediately pulled him. “Follow me!” exclaimed Nickhun, he held Eli’s wrist tightly then brought him into the car. Eli couldn’t do anything. he was really nervous that her heart kept beating so fast.

           Nickhun pushed him roughly in the car then closed the door. He drove the car to somewhere silent. “Where do you wanna bring me?” asked Eli, trying to defend himself. Nickhun didn’t say anything. he smirked as a reply.

            Minutes passed, Nickhun stopped his car. The atmosphere was quiet. Eli still didn’t dare to start a talk until then he felt something touched his head.

            “Where’s Myungsoo?” asked Nickhun while aiming a gun at Eli’s head. “Whoa! Nickhun! Chill” exclaimed Eli, there was a slight tremor in his voice. “Where is he?” asked Nickhun again for the second time.

            “He’s at the hospital with Kevinia…” he informed. Eli was about to run but he didn’t do it on time as Nickhun immediately held his arm tightly. “Don’t run or I’ll shoot..” said Nickhun, threatening Eli.

            Eli bit his lower lip then let out a sigh. “I won’t” he said then bowed his head. “So..” said Nickhun while moving the gun further from Eli’s head. “My Q & A session is with you” he added then raised Eli’s head so that he could see his face clearly.

            “Who Victoria?” asked Nickhun, straight to his point. Eli didn’t dare to answer his question.  He bowed his head again but this time it was even lower. he was seriously nervous; he couldn’t let out a word.

            “I promise I won’t kill you if you tell me the truth!” Nickhun exclaimed, furiously.  Eli still didn’t dare to answer. it was hard for him to tell it as he was the culprit. “Eli….” called Nickhun.

           “Do you want me to use force?!” he exclaimed once again. Eli startled a bit. “I…I… I did it!” said Eli, tremulously. Nickhun sighed. “Who did you work for?” asked Nickhun, through clenched teeth.

            “I worked for Kevinia…Suzy has nothing to do with this,” he answered, anxiously. “Go…” said Nickhun. Eli’s eyes turned wide; he was surprised to hear that. “You let me go?” asked Eli, wanted to make sure of what he has heard. “Don’t make me change my mind.” replied Nickhun with a low tone of voice. Eli immediately got out of the car then ran away.

            “Vicky, I could have killed him… but, I don’t want you to suffer seeing my face on TV, bringing up bad news to you.. I miss you so damn much, the scariest nightmare in my entire life is losing you, come back please! I won’t hate you, it wasn’t your fault..” whispered Nickhun to himself.

            He hated every moment of loneliness because his mind would automatically thought of Victoria which will make he cried. Sometimes he regretted the day he met Victoria, the day Victoria made him thought about her… if not because of that day, Nickhun would never face all these.

-Night-

            Suzy was already arrived at Korea but she didn’t want to inform Eli nor Myungsoo about that. As she already back to her home, she immediately went out again to the hospital. She went there to visit Kevinia.

            As she was there, she met with Myungsoo and Eli. “Suzy-ah!” mumbled Eli with his one eyebrow being raised. He was surprised to see her. Suzy waved at them then smiled graciously.

            “Hi,” she said then hugged them. “How’s life been through?” asked Suzy while holding their hands. Eli sighed in frustration. “I got busted by Nickhun…” answered Eli then looked down.

            Suzy’s eyes turned wide. “Really? did he hurt you?” asked Suzy, curiously. He checked every angle of Eli faces, worried that Nickhun had hurt him anywhere. “Don’t worry. I am okay,” replied Eli. “Fuhh! that was a relief!” exclaimed Suzy while patting her chest.

            “What happened?” asked Suzy then looked at Myungsoo. “I’ve told you.” answered Myungsoo. Suzy giggled. “Serve you right. I never told you guys to have revenge.” said Suzy, defending herself.

            “Well, yeah! but your reaction told us” said Myungsoo. Suzy smirked as she heard that. “You know what? Victoria has been absent for 5 days continuously after the incident. And by the time Nickhun got expelled, she came to school.” said Myungsoo.

            “Really?” asked Suzy then paused. She smiled. “one thing I wanna let you know, anything happen regarding Nickhun or Victoria, I won’t give up, I will fight for him,” said Suzy, whispering to Myungsoo and Eli.

            “Whatever Suzy, I stop here” said Eli then shook his head. “Me too, I am done. I think if Kevin can hear our conversation now, she’ll say she’s done with those two too. We regret it seriously.” added Myungsoo, backing up Eli’s words.

            Suzy sighed then rolled her eyes. “Guys, I will never regret it this time… I will make sure my plan will run smoothly and it will bring me happiness” said Suzy the glanced at them. She walked towards Kevinia then her head.

            She moved herself closer till her lips nearly met with Kevinia’s ear, “Kevin, you made me suffered, I don’t need your help anymore…” whispered Suzy then walked away. “Evil!” whispered Eli while glaring at Suzy till she gone from his views.

-Next day-

            “Nickhun-ah!” shouted Suzy, on the phone. “What?” asked Nickhun, obviously sounded boring. Suzy sighed. “don’t you miss me?” asked Suzy, without any feeling of embarrassment.

            Nickhun immediately ended the call. Suzy still didn’t want to give up. She intended to send him a message. “oppa, I miss you, I come back here because of you… I heard the news.. I miss you…. oppa, let’s visit Kevinia?” she typed then sent the message.

            Seconds passed, the message was delivered. She waited for his reply for a long time. Then, her phone vibrated. “When?” asked Nickhun. Her eyes turned wide. she was excited as she got a reply from Nickhun.

            “This morning, at 10…” suzy replied back. She smiled alone then suddenly burst into a laugh. “Vicky, you’re such a .  If I were you, I would go and meet Nickhun telling him that I got … he will surely marry me!”

__________________________________________

            Both of them visited Kevinia as promised. Nickhun didn’t say anything but to keep staring at Kevinia. He didn’t say that he regretted everything after beating up Kevinia but his face obviously showed it that way. He acted cool.

            On the other side, Suzy acted that she was totally sad that she kept on crying to get Nickhun’s attention. “Oppa…” cried Suzy then hugged Nickhun all of sudden. “sorry” suzy apologized.

            “You know what, this thing would never happen if I don’t listen to what Kevinia told me to do…” cried Suzy once again. Nickhun sighed. He thought of leaving her but, he tried not to follow his emotion.

            “Suzy-ah…” called Nickhun. “Ne?” replied Suzy. “Don’t bring up the past…” said Nickhun then her head. Suzy hugged him tightly then created an evil smile on her face.

__________________________________________

            Victoria’s condition is getting worse. The first common place she went when she woke up was the toilet, she kept on vomiting.  She practiced a balanced diet so that her body would stay healthy and so did the baby.

            But, she went to school as usual. She had been a topic of everyone’s conversation in the school. Until, the headmistress found out about it.

            “I heard the news about Victoria from 4B is pregnant” said the headmistress as she entered the staff room. Hyorin bowed her head as she heard that. “Hyorin-ssi?” called the headmistress.

            “ah, ne?” answered hyorin, there was a slight tremor in her voice. “I need to expel her… and please tell her that don’t go to school if she wants to have children at this young age, plus… she is an embarrassment to this school…” said the headmistress cavalierly.

            As she finished her talk, she made her way out of the staff room; she didn’t want to hear any excuses from Hyorin. “Ah!” exclaimed Hyorin then patted her cheeks. she sighed in frustration.

            “How will I face Vicky? poor her.. I don’t have the heart to tell her?” asked Hyorin to the other teachers. “Don’t be afraid.. you should do the right thing.. and expelling her is the right thing to do” said one of the teachers.

            Hyorin sighed once again. she stood up then left the staff room; the others were busy talking about Victoria and she couldn’t stand it.

            She walked to the class 4B. “Can I meet Victoria?” she asked with a sad smile hovered on her lips. Victoria slowly got up from her seat then walked towards Hyorin. Without saying anything, Hyorin hugged her all of sudden.

            She sniffed, “What’s wrong, hyorin-ssi?” asked Victoria, curiously. “I am sorry Vicky… I don’t have the rights to stop the headmistress from expelling you from this school.” she informed with a cry.

            “a..a..I,.” Victoria couldn’t say anything; she acted like she heard a joke then suddenly laughed. “Miss, you’re good at lying. Ha ha ha..” she said, forced herself to laugh. “Vicky, I am sorry…” said hyorin again.

            “Hyorin-ssi… it is not your fault,” she said then hugged Hyorin. Both of them cried. On that day onwards, Victoria didn’t go to school anymore.