Chapter 3

Tears That Never End

-The next morning-

            Nickhun got out of the car then walked to the class. As he passed by the class where Victoria studied, he bowed his head while walking. He didn’t dare to turned his head to the left as he felt guilty of what he have said to Victoria albeit it was just a small mistake.

            Victoria who sat beside the window immediately looked to the right as she saw Nickhun. She kept on staring at him; hoping that Nickhun will call her name and say sorry. She waited but it was not happening. She felt awkward towards her own feeling as she suddenly felt happy when she saw Nickhun. Nickhun kept on walking with his head still bowing.

            Victoria stood up then walked out of the class. “Nickhun-ah!” she called with a high tone of voice. Nickhun stopped walking then turned his body behind. He raised his eyebrows as a sign of what.

            Victoria walked towards Nickhun with her face full of hatred. She pushed Nickhun and that made Nickhun moved a little bit further from her. Victoria raised her head so that she could see Nickhun’s face clearly.

            “What do you want, shortie?” asked Nickhun then raised his eyebrows. Instead of asking for forgiveness, Nickhun had chosen to pick up a fight. Victoria glanced at him then replied with a smirk.

            “I want a sorry,” said Victoria then looked down. “For the second time?” asked Nickhun then laugh as he thought it was funny to see Victoria acted like that. “So what? You need to say sorry!” replied Victoria.

            “Hey, is this the way you want a sorry from me? Cut it off.” Asked Nickhun then pushed Victoria’s shoulder with his index finger then turned his body around. Victoria stamped her feet then screamed; saying: “Nickhun!! I hate you! Nickhun is mean!”

            Nickhun let out the oxygen escaped from his mouth for a second then looked at Victoria. He stepped forward then pulled Victoria closer. Victoria was surprised; she gasped. Her eyes turned wide. Not even a word could escape from .

           Nickhun stared deep into Victoria’s eyes then moved his head even closer. Victoria closed her eyes; she thought that Nickhun was going to meet his lips with hers. But then it turned out to be the most embarrassing moment for Victoria as he heard Nickhun chuckled.

            “I just wanna say sorry…” said Nickhun then ended up laughing. He moved further from Victoria then continued his walk to the class. Victoria couldn’t say anything; she was totally embarrassed. The people around her kept on laughing till she felt like everyone was laughing at her. How embarrassing!

___________________________________________

            “Nickhun,” called a girl named Suzy. She walked towards Nickhun then made herself sat beside him. Nickhun looked at her “What do you want?” he asked, curiously. Suzy pouted, then rubbed Nickhun’s nape gently. She moved her legs then landed them on Nickhun’s thigh.

            Nickhun immediately pushed Suzy then stood up. Suzy fell. “Ouch!” she yelled. “!” shouted Nickhun, “Go away,” he added. Suzy replied with a smile. She stood up then placed her palm on Nickhun’s chest and pulled him closer.

            “Stop it.” Nickhun pushed her again but she didn’t fall this time. Suzy smirked. “Nickhun, I just want you to join us tonight, 11 pm and don’t be late,” said Suzy. “Where?” asked Nickhun; still wanna talk nicely with Suzy. “Usual,” she replied then left the class.

            “What was that?” asked DongWoon then put his arm around Nickhun’s shoulders. Nickhun looked at him “Nothing,” he answered, short. “Wow, Nickhun, since Victoria has got your heart, every girl can’t stay quiet..” said Zico then ended with a chuckle. “Yeah,” replied Nickhun; agreed of what Zico said, “But they’re too late, Victoria comes first,” he added.

            ___________________________________________

-Night-

            “Hey Kevinia!” shouted Suzy but still her voice couldn’t be heard clearly as the place was too noisy and crowded with people dancing and the music playing non-stopped. Probably, she was at a night club.Suzy waved up high so that Kevinia could see her. She took her phone then sent a message to Kevinia.

            Kevinia could feel her phone vibrated because her phone was placed in her bottom’s pocket. She took it out then read the message while hip-hop-ing. She stopped to dance then looked for Suzy. She waved back then walked towards her.

            “Fuh! Did you invite him?!” asked Kevinia, with a high tone of voice so that Suzy could hear her voice clearly. “Yeah! He’ll be in here in any minutes!” replied Suzy. Kevinia nodded. “I have something to tell you! Let’s go somewhere silent!” said Suzy while covering her ears with her fingers. Kevinia nodded once again; showing that it was a ‘sure’.

___________________________________________

            “What are you going to tell me?” asked Kevinia then raised her eyebrows. “It is about Nickhun..” answered Suzy. Both of them talked in a normal tune because when they were in the toilet, only the echo of the music could be heard.

            “Yeah?” asked Kevinia. “Make him loves me… help me to find a way…” said Suzy then ended up with a smile created on her face. Kevinia didn’t respond, “hmmmm…..” she thought.

            “I’ve an idea, if you are willing to do it,” said Kevinia then smiled, evilly. Suzy turned out to be excited all of sudden. “What is it?” she asked. Kevinia moved herself closer then pulled Suzy’s head. “……………..” she whispered.

            “What? Are you crazy??” Suzy was surprised as Kevinia told her what to do. “You want him or not? That is the best way for you to live with him, forever….” Answered Kevinia, confidently. Suzy looked down for a while.

“I will,” said Suzy.

            It was lucky for Kevinia and Suzy as Nickhun arrived at the night club so they could start their plan.

            And….their plan ran smoothly.