Chapter 1

Tears That Never End

heartKhunToria Love Storyheart

 

“Nickhun! Go back to class now, otherwise the teacher will find out!” shouted a guy to Nickhun. Nickhun who was fighting with a nerd from other class; stopped hitting as he heard Zico’s voice.

He ended his fight by kicking the nerd’s leg to make himself felt more satisfy. Nickhun walked towards Zico then patted his shoulder.

            “Come on,” said Nickhun then both of them walked to the class. Nickhun and Zico took about 5 minutes for them to reach the class.
            What is your problem with that nerd?” asked Zico, he was eager to know what was actually Nickhun’s reason of always beating up others. Nickhun shrugged to show that he also didn’t have any ideas why he did that. Zico replied with a smirk.

_________________________________________

            “Sir, sorry we are late,” said Zico then bowed at the teacher. The teacher looked at both of them and smiled.

            Nickhun immediately walked in the class, ignoring the teacher as he felt tired after fighting. One of Nickhun’s everyday routine was to sleep during lessons.

            Teachers, who already used to it, didn’t really care about him but certain did.

___________________________________________

-Class ended-

            Nickhun sat on a bench; waiting for his dad to fetch him. He sighed in tiredness; tired of waiting. He made a decision to take a walk.

            Suddenly, Nickhun accidentally knocked a girl and that made the girl fell. Nickhun ignored her then continued to walk. The girl glared at Nickhun.

            “How rude!” said one of the girl’s friends. “That must be Nickhun, I know the way he walks.” She added.

            The girl just ignored her friends’ talk as she was busy throwing off the dirts on her uniform. “Nickhun!” called a girl and that made Nickhun changed his views to where do the girl’s voice came from.

            “What? Your friend wants a sorry from me?” asked Nickhun, and then smirked. “No!” the girl that fell just now, interrupted then patted her friend’s shoulder to make her stop her talk. “Okay, then” answered Nickhun.

            The girl ran towards Nickhun then patted his shoulder. “Yes?” asked Nickhun, the girl smiled at him. “I am….Victoria,” said the girl, introduced herself.

            Victoria is a totally gorgeous girl and her smile attracted Nickhun. Nickhun cleared his throat, “So?” he said, tried to act cool. Both of them quiet for a second. Nickhun’s word made Victoria felt angry.

              “So? You asked me; so?” said Victoria, sounded furious then smirked. Her friends just watched them from a distance.

            “Yeah,” replied Nickhun, short. “You should have said sorry!” yelled Victoria, her intention changed. In the first place, she just wanted to be friend with Nickhun but it turned out to be a fight.

             “Hello! You don’t deserve a sorry, okay?!” said Nickhun then left Victoria, he walked towards his father‘s car then glanced over Victoria.

              Victoria couldn’t say anything, she was surprised; that was the first time a guy treated her like a trash.

            “Vic!” shouted her friend, Victoria changed her views to the back then glanced over her friends. She sighed then pouted.

___________________________________________

            “Victoria……” Nickhun whispered to himself, “Ah! Stop it, Nickhun! A guy like you will never fell in love with a girl like that!” he said, talking to himself with a low tone of voice.

            “Nickhun, what’s wrong?” asked his dad as he saw Nickhun’s expression. Nickhun woke up from his thought then looked at his dad. “Ah, nothing…. I am practicing for drama class,” Nickhun forced himself to laugh.