Chapter 2

Tears That Never End

“Zico, do you know Victoria?”asked Nickhun as he walked in the class. Zico was surprised to hear that. “WHOA! What’s with that sudden question?” he asked then met both of his eyebrows together. “I’ll tell you later, answer me!” Nickhun yelled at Zico then knocked on the desk roughly. “Okay! I know her, why?” Zico exclaimed to make Nickhun stopped his talk. Nickhun widened his eyes, “What class is she in?” he asked, curiously. “4B? I think so,” answered Zico, Nickhun immediately ran outside the class.

           “What is wrong with him? Don’t tell me that he is in love with Victoria” said Dongwoon then shook his head. “That’s okay, but it is impossible because Nickhun never had a girlfriend, how could he easily fell in love with Victoria, a girl she never talked to..” replied Zico, both of them looked at each other then wondered for a second.

___________________________________________

Nickhun passed by the class 4B and took a quick look inside; he was looking for Victoria. Victoria’s attention was gone as she recognize that the boy who passed by just now was Nickhun. She stood up then looked outside the window.

            “Victoria, pay attention!” yelled the teacher, Victoria replied with a nod then sat again to do her work. “What in the world! Why do I have to care about him!” Victoria whispered to herself, and then laid her head on the desk. She sighed. “Ma’am, excuse me, I need to answer my nature call,” said Victoria then immediately walked out of the class. She looked for Nickhun; she passed by every classes.

            At last, she met Nickhun in front of the stuff room. Nickhun looked at her; “Looking for me?” asked Nickhun then chuckled. “I was not,” she answered, short but the fact was she was looking for Nickhun. “Victoria, you are not good at lying,” Nickhun her head then left. Victoria stiffed, she couldn’t cover everything, “4F, that’s my class” said Nickhun then smiled at her. “How stupid,” replied Victoria then glanced over Nickhun.

           “Hey,” approached Nickhun, Zico and DongWoon looked at him. “What happened?” asked DongWoon immediately. Nickhun looked at both of them, “Nothing, it just that, I need to give something to her back,” answered Nickhun, lied. “Oh,” replied DongWoon, as if he believed in Nickhun’s answer. “Nickhun, just tell us that you are in love, right?” asked Zico, tried to mock Nickhun then ended with a chuckle. Nickhun glared at him “None of your business” he replied.

-The next morning-

            There was a letter on Victoria’s desk. She took it then immediately opened the folded paper. “May I know you? I am a guy from 4F, I am sure you know me, meet me during recess, I will wait for you.” Victoria smiled alone as she read the letter. She folded the paper then put it in her bag. She was totally sure that the one who wrote the letter was Nickhun; she hoped for that.

Victoria walked to the class 4F as what the unknown guy asked her to do. As she reached there, she walked inside and found out that Nickhun was there. “Nickhun,” she approached. Nickhun looked at her; his eyes turned wide.

            “What are you doing here?” asked Nickhun, sounded surprised as he saw Victoria ‘s appearance. “You asked me to come over…” answered Victoria, ebulliently. Nickhun met both of his eyebrows “Did I?” he said then ended with a chuckle. Zico and Nickhun’s other friends just listened to their conversation.

           “You did, right? You sent me a letter,” explained Victoria, her eyes suddenly flooded with tears; she felt like she was fooled by Nickhun. “I…..sent you a letter?” Nickhun smirked. Victoria looked down then bit her lower lip. “Wake up from your daydream” he added and that made Victoria felt hurt. “Fine! You don’t have to say that! Maybe someone just wanna fool me,” she said then ended with a cry. Victoria threw the letter then walked away. Nickhun smirked once again,“What the hell,” he said then laid his head on the table.

            “Change yourself, mind your words,” said Zico then left the class. Nickhun ignored him by pretending that he was sleeping soundly. “Victoria!” called Zico, Victoria didn’t bother; she kept walking further from the class. “Victoria! The letter was not from Nickhun!” explained Zico and that made Victoria stopped walking. Zico ran towards her then wiped her tears.

           “It was from me, I pretended to be Nickhun, it just that I really wanted Nickhun to change his life, the way he’s living right now,” said Zico; telling the truth. Victoria sniffed then looked at Zico, “Why must me?” she asked “I thought it will be okay, he seems like he likes you” said Zico, tried to persuade Victoria. Victoria smirked, “Just, go away” she replied then left Zico.

___________________________________________

Nickhun walked to the front then searched for the letter that Victoria had thrown. He looked everywhere, at last he found it. He opened the letter and wondered what was written inside.

            He read it, “It was from me” said Zico then seized then letter from Nickhun. Nickhun replied his talk with a smirk. “Are you trying to fool her? Using my name?” Nickhun sighed. “I wasn’t, I was trying to help you…” explained Zico then looked down. “Help me in what?! You don’t have to help me, pal.” Replied Nickhun then looked at both of his friends.

           “Okay! I admit it, I am in love with Victoria!” he added then glanced over his friends. “Really?!” shouted DongWoon; surprised as he heard that. “Love is not something to be played,” answered Nickhun then ended with a chuckle.