Chapter 11

Tears That Never End

            Suzy was on her way to the hotel then stopped as her phone rang. She took it out from her bag and immediately answered the call as she knew it was a call from Eli.

            “Whats up?” asked Suzy then a lollipop that she was holding. “Suzy ah…” called Eli then sighed. Suzy became curious as she heard that Eli sounded not in his mood. “Ne?” she asked, worried.

            “Can you… go back here?” asked Eli with his quiet voice. “Mwo?!” exclaimed Suzy then smirked. “Are you crazy, why?” she added. Eli quiet for a second.

            “Kevin… she’s at a hospital…” Eli couldn’t finish his words as Suzy interrupted her. “I know!” said Suzy. “Be calm okay!” answered Eli in a high tone. Suzy sighed. “I am…I know about that… MyungSoo told me,” said Suzy then quiet.

            “But… you don’t know what actually happened, right?” asked Eli. Suzy nodded then answered yes. “So.. I let you know now…” said Eli then took a deep breath. “Kevinia told Nickhun about what happened and Nickhun beat her..Now, she is in a coma,” explained Eli then stopped his talk.

            Suzy couldn’t say anything. She was totally blurred that her mind couldn’t work that time Suzy bit her lower lip then lowered down her head. She didn’t know what else to do. “ermm  ..Eli, thanks for the info….I’ll call you later,” she said then immediately ended the call.

            Suzy put her phone back in her bag then continued her walk to a hotel. “Nickhun-ssi” she whispered to herself, suddenly her eyes flooded with tears.

            “How I wish you never met Victoria… She restricts me from getting close to you!” said Suzy; anger flickered in her wet eyes. “Never mind, Vicky…Let’s have revenge…” she added then smiled, evilly. Suzy acted like a crazy girl.

            “Room 206” she said as she reached the entrance of the hotel. The tall guy gave her the keys. “Thanks” then walked to her room. Suzy opened the door. She pushed herself on the bed with a frustrated scream escaped from .

            “Okay Suzy.. You cannot give up…” she said, talking to herself. She was still with her bad-evil idea. She thought and thought till….. She found a ‘good’ way for her. She immediately took out her phone then called Eli.

            “Eli!” she said to start their conversation. “Ne?” answered Eli. “I’ll be there, but I don’t know when…ermm… let me get rid of this case as soon as possible…then… yea, I cancel my plan..” Suzy said, informing Eli her ideas.

            Eli smiled. “Sure, be back..” he said then ended the call. Suzy smiled alone then suddenly broke into a laugh.

            Victoria was getting worse. She kept on vomiting and always lost her appetites. Her parents were worried about her. She always felt dizzy and she was sluggish.

            “Mom..” called Victoria while scratching her head. Her mom changed her views to her then created a smile on her face. Victoria replied her smile. She made herself sat beside her mom then hugged her arm.

            “I want to eat kimchi..” said Victoria. Her mom’s eyes turned wide then she glared at Victoria. “Vicky..” called her mom with an unsatisfied sound. Victoria looked at her while pouting.

            “Wae? I want Kimchi…” said Victoria with full of pampered. “It is midnight…How would you expect me to look for kimchi now?” asked her mom who still holding the television’s remote.

            Victoria sighed in frustration. She pushed her mom’s arm away then made her way back to her room. “Vick...!” called her mom. Victoria ignored her. “God!” exclaimed her mom then leaned her head against the sofa.

            She suddenly thought of something. “Why does Victoria act strange? Is she pregnant?” her mom raised her head as if there was something on the ceiling then sighed.

            “Victoria…you will always be my daughter whatever you are..” whispered her mom then suddenly her eyes flooded with tears. She stood up then walked to Victoria’s room.

            “mom…” called Victoria as she felt someone her back. “Ne…Vicky-ah..You’re going to school tomorrow?” asked her mom then made a short hum. Victoria sat on her bed then sighed while nodding her head.

            “Ne…” she answered. “Vicky-ah… are you ready to go there?” asked her mom again. She was worried that anything bad would happen to her beloved daughter. “Omma…why did you ask?” asked Victoria with a worried face.

            Her mom looked down. She shook her head. “I.. just..” her mom stopped her talk because she didn’t have the heart to continue her words. “You’re just what…?” asked Victoria, curiously.

            Her mom didn’t reply. She forced herself to look at Victoria then smiled. “Mom…” called Victoria. “Tell me what..” she said, begging. “I..” her mom stopped again. “Mom… I have the rights to know..” said Victoria, furiously. She became angry all of sudden.

            “I am just afraid that you’re pregnant..” said her mom. Victoria immediately answered; “No!” she exclaimed then moved further from her mom. “I am not saying that this is true.. just.. I am afraid it is…” explained her mom to make Victoria felt calm.

            “Mom! No! Never!” Victoria cried then pushed herself on the bed again. “Vicky, come on… let’s discuss this, you come with me tomorrow and after that you go to school as usual..” said her mom.

            “What is the use of that? What IF I am pregnant! What IF the result is like that! Do I have the chance to go to school again?!” exclaimed Victoria with tears rolled down her cheeks. Her mom suddenly felt like crying, she hugged Victoria so that she felt calmer.

            “Honey, Miss Hyorin let you right?” asked her mom, her voice was cracking as she tried to avoid herself from crying. Victoria nodded her head. “She let me…but… it is a shame…” said Victoria.

            “If you’re not going to school again… that’s okay… Mom will always be here for you..” said her mom then cried. She Victoria’s head with full of love. Victoria just nodded with her eyes closed and tried to make herself wake up from this nightmare.

-The next morning-

            “Vicky-ah, wake up..” said vic’s mom while her head. Victoria opened her eyes slowly then yawned. “Omma, where are we going today?” she asked, immediately. Her mom smiled.

            Victoria suddenly hopped off her bed then ran to the toilet.”Victoria, are you okay?” asked her mom, worriedly. She ran to the toilet and found out that Victoria vomited. She clasped Vic’s back to make she felt relief.

            “Omma….” she called with a slight tremor in her voice. “Honey, don’t worry.. we’re going for a check-up today. okay?” asked her mom. Victoria sniffed then hugged her mom with tears rolled down on her cheeks.

            Minutes passed, they were ready to go to the clinic. Victoria breathed heavily all of sudden as she felt tired and her body was shaking. Her parents were worried with her condition. “Honey, don’t be nervous. everything is ok, remember? I’m sure no one is gonna hurt you again” persuaded her mom

            Victoria nodded. “Get in the car now..” said his father then took the car keys.

                               __________________________________________

            “So what is your problem?”asked the doctor. Vicky took a deep breath then let it out in relief. She bit her lower lip tightly with her eyes closed.

            “I … always feel nauseous and dizzy, sometimes I felt tired and .. I just here for a check-up,” explained Victoria confidently. The doctor created a smile on her lips. “Okay, you go there first.” said the doctor then asked her to lie on the bed.

            “Okay, I am gonna put this on your stomach. everything is okay. this one won’t hurt you” joked the doctor then giggled. Victoria forced herself to smile.

           “This thing scans what is inside.” Victoria closed her eyes as she didn’t dare to stare at the screen, she could only hear the doctor’s voice.

            She could feel the thing moving on her stomach like someone’s hand is clasping her stomach. she already came up with bubble of thought. “is there baby inside?” she whispered then let out a sigh.

            “Are we done?” asked Victoria then opened her eyes slowly. “Yeah,” answered the doctor with a blissful smile.

            She slowly moved her body then got off the bed. she made her way to the chair then sat in front of the doctor.

            “How’s the result?” asked Vicky, nervously. “You don’t have to be nervous. the symptoms you told me was the symptoms of pregnancy. plus, the scan result just now showed that you are 2 weeks pregnant.” said the doctor.

            Victoria was dumbfounded as she heard that. She lost in her thoughts. “God, what will I face after this…. will the others going to insult me as my tummy is getting bigger? or will they boycott me?”

            “Are you okay?” asked the doctor then patted on Vicky’s shoulder. she woke up from her thought then looked at the doctor’s face. “Yes” she replied then forced herself to smile. her eyes were flooded with tears.

            “Congrates Mrs. Victoria” said the doctor with a giggle. Vicky couldn’t say anything; she just nodded with a fake smile. She spent about few minutes in the doctor’s room while listening to her advice.

             She went back home with her parents. Tears started to roll down her cheeks as she remembered about the past when she was still . A sincere smile will never hovered on her lips since she got . she felt like Nickhun had left her, she was seriously sad that her tears would dry up anytime.

"Will i met Nickhun again? or if I meet him, will I be as confident as before? Kevinia.. why did you do this to me?"