Chapter 6

Tears That Never End

-1 month later-

            “Nickhun, how are you? I miss you a lot… Oppa, don’t forget me… Just continue with your new life if that makes you happy” said Victoria, whispered to herself. She started to cry but she held herself from crying.

            “Victoria,” called the teacher, Victoria raised her head then changed her views to the teacher. She stood up then bowed.

            “Nickhun, when you are not with me…. I am totally lonely… How much I miss you, only God knows…”

            “Victoria, it hurt me when you said you let me go…but for you, I did it… I left you…and I promise, I will be back for you”

___________________________________________

            “Yeobeo! Come on!” shouted Suzy, calling for Nickhun who was still dressing up himself in his room. “Hold on!” he replied. Nickhun took his phone then kissed Victoria’s picture. “I won’t leave you.” He said, as if Victoria could hear him.

            Nickhun walked downstairs then got the car keys. “Get in,” he said then both of them got in the car. “Where do you want to bring me?” asked Suzy with a sweet smile. Nickhun started the engine then drove away.

            Let’s go to the school..” he suggested. Suzy was startled as she heard that. “We are expelled…” she said. “Yeah, we go there as visitors not as students…” explained Nickhun. Suzy replied with a smirk then looked away. She refused to follow Nickhun but she couldn’t run.

            “Just tell me the truth… why do you wanna go there!” she exclaimed; became angry all of sudden. Nickhun sighed. “Don’t get mad, okay?! I was just giving out a suggestion.” Replied Nickhun then smirked. “You were not! Your intention is to go there and meet Victoria, am I right?” Suzy suddenly became emo, she felt jealous of Victoria because Nickhun never treated her the way she wanted him to.

           “Hey,” said Nickhun then pointed at Victoria’s forehead. “Don’t you simply talk about Victoria here! You can’t talk about her, you easily took her place!” he exclaimed and his words dumbfounded Suzy. Both of them quiet for a second. Suzy let out her tears; she looked away then covered her face with her palms.

            “Suzy-ah…sorry….I..” he paused then looked at Suzy, “I  didn’t mean to hurt your feeling,” he added then Suzy’s head. Suzy pushed his hand away then changed her views to the front.

            “Nickhun!” Suzy let out a loud scream; she held the starring and that made Nickhun looked to the front. They were about to hit a car in front as they were busy fighting and consoling. Luckily, Nickhun made it own time. Both of them were saved but the baby,

            “Suzy-ah! Are you okay?!” asked Nickhun, nervously. He didn’t care about blood that kept escaping from his nose caused by the strong hit. Suzy didn’t respond, she was totally weak that blood kept coming out from her .

            Nickhun closed his eyes then patted his cheeks, roughly. “God! Forgive me!” he exclaimed, full of regrets. “Nickhun…” she called with her weak voice, “Sorry…” she added then coughed.

___________________________________________

            Suzy was admitted to the hospital as she was having a bad injury. “Suzy-ah… sorry…” said Nickhun; holding Suzy’s hand, tightly. Suzy could hear Nickhun’s voice clearly even though she was very weak. Her face was as pale as a ghost and that made Nickhun felt more worried and guilty.

            A doctor came towards Nickhun few hours after he waited. “Suzy’s husband?” asked the doctor. Nickhun replied with a nod even though he was not Suzy’s hubby. “I am sorry,” the doctor told Nickhun that Suzy’s pregnancy ended in miscarriage at 5 weeks.

            Nickhun let out a breath full of regrets, “What have I done?” said Nickhun, thought to himself. He looked down then covered his face with his palms and started to let go his tears.

            “Be patient…” said the doctor then patted Nickhun’s back. “Your wife is in the ward, you can visit her” said the doctor then left Nickhun with his cry. Nickhun replied with a smile then walked weakly heading to the room.

            Nickhun could see Suzy who was lying on the bed; weakly with a pale face and tears rolled down her cheeks. Nickhun walked towards Suzy then grabbed her hand. He rubbed Suzy’s hand gently then kissed it.

            “Suzy,” he called with a low tone of voice. Suzy cried, “Nickhun-ssi… I am sorry, and I admit it.. I deserve to lose the baby… because…” she tried to explain everything as she felt totally sorry for Nickhun, but she couldn’t finish her words because Nickhun interrupted her. “Why did you say so?” asked Nickhun, curiously.

            “Because…it was fault…. I….I made this baby on purpose… I made you drunk that night,” she stopped then continued to cry. Nickhun replied with a smirk. “You did it on purpose?” asked Nickhun; he couldn’t believe what he heard just now.”How could you do this to yourself… you sold your own ity…” Nickhun didn’t have a heart to finish his talk, he could control his temper that time because he considered about Suzy’s condition.

            Suzy didn’t answer but to keep crying. “Nickhun, don’t leave me…” she begged. Nickhun bowed his head, “Sorry, Suzy… I have someone who waits for me for all this while, I promised her that I will come back…” replied Nickhun then let go Suzy’s hand.          

            “Oppa…” Suzy grabbed Nickhun’s hand then held it tightly. “I am sorry….” She added, Nickhun was about to fall for her words but he could control his feeling as he thought about Victoria, “Sorry,” he said pushed Suzy’s hand, roughly. He left.

___________________________________________

-Weels passed-

            “Nickhun and Suzy are accepted by the school?” said a boy; sounded surprised. Victoria who just entered the canteen immediately changed her views to the boys as she heard their conversation. She changed her intention to buy something to eat then walked towards the boys.

            “What’s wrong?” she asked, curiously. The boys looked at her, “Nothing much, we heard that Nickhun and Suzy will be able to study here, as usual” answered the boy and that made Victoria became excited.

             “Really?!” she asked with a high tone of voice then smiled, blissfully. “We hope we heard it right…” answered one of the boys. Victoria left them without saying anything. She stepped out of the canteen; humming.

            “Nickhun…. I’ve been waiting for you,,,” she talked to herself. But then, her mood changed as she suddenly thought about Suzy. “What happened actually? Suzy lied to me or what? Or she has miscarriage? Or..” she thought of so many or.

            She continued to walk heading to 4F; waiting for Nickhun to come. She sat on Nickhun’s seat, she waited,… waited… till….

            “Hello everybody!” shouted a guy and that made Victoria changed her views to the front, it was Nickhun’s voice; a person that she waited for had come. Victoria stood up then created a smile on her face. Everyone else gathered to the front and welcomed Nickhun. Nickhun looked at Victoria then replied her sweet smile with a glad smile.

            Nickhun walked towards Victoria then stared at her. Victoria smiled, once again then ended up crying as she felt totally merry. “I miss you…” Nickhun wiped her tears then hugged Victoria, tightly. “Me too,” Victoria mumbled; she couldn’t let out even a word that time; she felt like she was dreaming.

            Nickhun’s and Victoria’s sweet moment ended as a girl appeared in front of Nickhun. “Victoria.” She called, it was Suzy. Both of them then looked at Suzy. Suzy didn’t say anything but to keep glaring at Victoria with full of anger. They quiet.

            Suzy moved herself closer to Victoria then slapped her cheek. “Ya!” exclaimed Nickhun, “Don’t disturb us!” Suzy exclaimed back. Victoria startled. “Suzy-ah…” she called.

            “Victoria, don’t you feel guilty … for what you are doing right now? He is my husband! We had our baby… because of miscarriage, don’t you ever dream of having Nickhun back to your side…” said Suzy and that made Nickhun flushed in anger. Suzy’s words dumbfounded Victoria.

            Nickhun sighed. “We never married!” exclaimed Nickhun. Victoria couldn’t hold any longer, she felt miserable, she knelt down and she couldn’t let out a word from . Nickhun knelt down then held Victoria’s hand.        

            “Victoria, believe in me, whatever she is saying is not true…. Believe in me..” said Nickhun; he tried to tell Victoria the truth but he didn’t have a heart as he felt sorry for Suzy; for no reason. Victoria didn’t respond. She believed in Nickhun but she didn’t have any ideas why was it hard for her just to nod her head that time.

           “Suzy, why are you doing this to us?” asked Nickhun, “Because …. I love you!” Suzy answered, short. “But I… I seriously don’t! I don’t love you! The way you wanted to be closer with me, I hate it! I hate everything about you!” exclaimed Nickhun, cavalierly. He was full of anger.

            “You hate me? Fine!  Let me die!” she yelled back then cried. “Suzy!” shouted Victoria to make Suzy stopped, and then she did. “Nickhun is not ours… God lends him to us… don’t fight because of him…” said Victoria, tried to fix everything. Everyone quiet for a second. “I take your words… but FYI, nobody’s perfect… I will fight for him…”she said then stepped out of the class.

            “Vicky…” called Nickhun then hugged Victoria; she cried. “I am sorry… I shouldn’t have left you in the first place…” said Nickhun then ran his fingers through Victoria’s hair. “It’s not your fault… I asked you to do so... I am proud of you…” replied Victoria then hugged Nickhun back, tightly.

           “Victoria…. I will never break my promise…” said Nickhun then planted a kiss on Victoria’s forehead.