Pathetic

KIM'S TORTURE (JENLISA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LISA’S POV

Yes, I was standing in front of somebody I hate. I was literally standing in the parking lot of the school in front of Hani, of course.

I didn’t look at her because I don’t want to ruin my morning by seeing her face.

“Look at me,” She growled as she forced me to look up.

I looked up hesitatingly but I did. Junghwa was beside her with her eyebrows furrowed.

“I seriously hate that Jennie more than you. I hope you won’t go and stay beside her because you surely know I hate it.” Hani said while rolling her eyes.

I just nodded without replying her. She looked me sternly and said, “People like you . Because of you I had to talk to her. You sure are unlucky.”

Hani leans closer towards me and hits my head twice, “Ugly”

I didn’t stop her but just kept quite. I noticed Junghwa seeing someone with wide eyes. I followed her gaze and saw Jennie leaning on her car while watching the scene. Her gaze was so intense and I could see her clenched jaw. She then motioned for me to do something but I had no courage of outraging Hani.

“Unnie, Jennie said that we shouldn’t torture her...” Junghwa said instantly as she notices Jennie walking towards us.

Hani, who was oblivious about Jennie just shrugs off Junghwa and said, “I don’t play by Jennie’s rule.”

“Maybe you should.” Jennie said as she stands in front of blocking me from Hani.

Hani sighed heavily, “For just one second, can you be away from my sight!?”

“I made it clear to everyone that Lisa is mine. Don’t you get the message already? You don’t have rights to touch her.” Jennie said as she crossed her arms. It was cool for me and I was gulping my saliva with nervousness. I was hers?

“Is she a property or what? And as I said, I don’t play by your rules.” Hani said as she too crossed her arms. Junghwa and I knew for sure the atmosphere was getting hot in between them.

“Let’s just go...class will start soon, unnie.” Junghwa said as she tries to pull her unnie but she just stood without even moving a muscle.

“You really disgust me. Don’t come near her or me, I don’t have the word patience when it comes to you. Touch her once, I will kill you twice.” Jennie said with gritted teeth and walked past Hani, brushing her shoulders hardly.

I just stood there because I had no ing idea where to go. Should I follow Jennie? Or stand here so Hani will spare me?

“Should I carry you?” Jennie said sarcastically as she looked back at me. I just shook my head quickly and ran towards her, leaving Hani and Junghwa in the parking lot.

I was walking awkwardly beside Jennie. She didn’t say a word nor did I say anything. I had to break the ice and thank her.

“Uh...Thank you for saving me again...” I said slowly.

She didn’t even glance towards me and said bitterly, “You’re pathetic.”

“I know,” I said because it was the truth.

Then, she stopped her pace and looked me blankly with no expressions, “Next time, stand up in front of them. I’m not gonna save you like I did earlier.”

I just nodded my head and looked away. I tailed her to the classroom and she muttered something between her breaths when we reached the classroom. I acted like I didn’t hear but I did.

“Thank god, I was there in time...” That’s what she had said.

-

I pulled my muffler to cover the scar on my neck. I just sighed as I kept my books on the locker. I just wanted to go home and not be involved in any of this . But today, I kept thinking about Jennie and it is weird. I just thought of her again.

“Lalisa?” Someone called from behind and I hated the name of mine.

I turned back to be greeted by Jisoo, “Poong, Lisaya”

I stared at her confused because she never tried to talk to be before but now she was in front of me with a big grin.

“Annyeong, unnie” I greeted her back even though I shared a class with her.

“Your eyes are big and pretty.” She blurted and smiled at me.

That really warmed me up because no one ever said that to me except my mother.

“T-Thank you...” I shuttered.

“Do you need something unnie?” I asked because usually no one comes to talk to me.

Jisoo gave her cute smile and said, “Let’s go have lunch.”

I raised my eyebrows and said, “I-It’s fine. I’ll eat alone.”

Jisoo shook her head, “Come with us. Jen will be there too.”

I again declined her offer and by being annoyed, she just grabbed my arm and pulled me to the cafeteria.

-

“H-Hi” I said as I placed my tray of food in the table and sat down. Jennie looked up and frowned.

“What are you doing here?” Jennie asked.

I was about to answer but Jisoo did it for me, “I invited her to eat with us.”

Again, Jennie frowned at Jisoo, who just kept a stern smirk on her face.

I ate slowly without glancing them because it was really awkward. I’m having lunch with the social butterfly and the popular . I’m still confused because of their sudden outreach to me. Why did they talk to me? Why did they save me after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter