GAME

KIM'S TORTURE (JENLISA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PAST

Jennie walked the familiar hall which she hated the most. She looked at all the sides and walked with small steps.

“YAH! WHERE ARE YOU RUNNING, LOSER?” Someone growled as he gripped Jennie’s arm tightly and made her face him.

“Let me go...” Jennie said as she pulled her hand but the grip was stronger.

“Why didn’t you do my homework and you even complained to the teachers. You think I would let you go?” He said while tightening his hold.

“I’ll do it next time...but please let me go...” Jennie pleaded as tears swarmed her eyes.

She sobbed while the boy just looked her with his blazing eyes.

“Heechul? What are you doing there?” Someone called the boy.

“I’m just gonna make sure this girl doesn’t piss me off...” Heechul said to his friend who just grinned.

“Still stuck with this chick? What did she do this time?” His friend said as he walked beside Heechul and scanned Jennie, who was crying.

“I’ll make sure she gets the taste of my torture.” Heechul said as he pushed Jennie to the wall.

Jennie tried to escape but his hold was tighter.

“A small kiss won’t do anything right?” Heechul said as he leaned closer to Jennie.

Jennie moved her head away to avoid his lips but was forced. He kissed Jennie forcefully and tasted her lips. Jennie just cried and couldn’t do anything.

“Just stop it, Heechul. We should go otherwise we’ll get caught.” The boy pulled Heechul and dragged him out the hallway, leaving Jennie alone. She kneeled down and cried more.

Every day, she had to face his wrath and every time she was forced to kiss. She sobbed while clenching her fists and letting all the pain away.

“Hey...” Someone said and Jennie flinched as she felt a soft touch on her shoulder.

“Are you okay?” The person said while Jennie’s hair back.

Jennie with fear looks up to meet a girl with brown eyes and pretty face. She was immensely beautiful.

“Your hands are trembling...” The girl said as she holds Jennie’s hand and gives it a small squeeze.

“L-Leave me...” Jennie hissed as she moved her hands away from the girl.

The girl gave a faint smile and sat beside her, “Then, I’m not going anywhere. I’ll stay beside you.”

Jennie didn’t even have the strength to glare the new person but just hid her head.

“Care to explain what happened?” The girl said beside Jennie.

Jennie, obviously didn’t say anything because how can she spill everything that happened to her? And to the fact this person was a complete stranger.

After waiting for a response and getting none, the girl sighed and said, “You can say it to me...I won’t say anything. I won’t hurt you.”

“Just leave me...please” Jennie said with a defeated voice.

“Poong...I don’t want to leave you if you insist that much...” The girl said with a jokingly voice.

But Jennie didn’t laugh.

“Look at me.” The girls said as she forced Jennie to face her. Jennie doesn’t fight back and looks to the girl’s eyes.

The girl pressed her forehead with Jennie’s and stared her with her big eyes. Jennie did the same and looked her eyes and without any explanation, Jennie cried. Tears instantly fell and she grabbed the person’s arm and cried. The girl hugged Jennie and let her cry in her arms.

“When someone bothers you, look directly into their eye, and don’t be the one to break the stare. That makes you even weaker. Fight for yourself first. Don’t ever back down. Show them your gaze that could kill everyone. Fight back.” The person said and her back.

-

Jennie learnt that the girl name was Jisoo. They became close than ever and Jennie shared everything that happened to her. Jisoo taught her to defend herself. Jisoo was like a miracle in her life. She learned to fight for herself and now she wasn’t bullied. She was completely changed after she started to be with Jisoo.

“Jisoo...I’m scared.” Jennie said as she holds Jisoo’s arm tightly.

“Don’t be, Jennie. I didn’t teach you to be scared.” Jisoo said as she smiled with sparkling eyes.

They were in the university. It was their first day and I was crowded with many people. Everybody eyed Jennie because her fashion was on point.

“They’re eyeing me weirdly.” Jennie said while hiding her head.

“Look straight up, Jennie. Just let them stare at you, but don’t let them blind you. You shouldn’t trust everybody.” Jisoo said again and this time Jennie looked straight up.

Jennie Kim was more fierce and bold all because of Kim Jisoo.

Jennie made her way to her new locker with Jisoo beside her. While she was walking, many tried to make a conversation with her but she just ignored them bluntly. But as Jennie made in front of her new locker, her attention was drawn to someone.

It was a tall girl with perfectly curved figure and with bangs. She had big eyes and she was pretty. That was the first impression of Jennie when she noticed the girl. The girl was struggling to open her locker. But Jennie thought her fashion . She was wearing baggy clothes which didn’t match her at all.

“Who are you staring at?” Jisoo said making Jennie jump in surprise.

She smiled at her older friend, “Nothing, just watching everyone.”

“Let’s go...We shouldn’t be late for our first class.” Jisoo said as she pulled Jennie.

Jennie walked with Jisoo and took big steps to reach the class soon. But her eyes were still stuck on that girl. She stared her as she walked past that tall girl with bangs. Coincidentally, the girl looked straight into Jennie’s stare and gave a weird smile.

Jennie just rolled her eyes and walked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter