Wake up

KIM'S TORTURE (JENLISA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Jennie walked out of her class and wandered around to search Lisa if she had arrived or not. As she walked to the other class, she sees Chaeyoung standing still on the middle of the hall staring nowhere.

“Chaeyoung-ah?” Jennie called the shocked latter.

As Jennie walked closer to her, she noticed Hani leaning on the wall with a big smirk on her ugly face. Jennie ignored and held Chaeyoung’s shoulders to wake her up from her daydream.

“Chaeyoung?” She called again.

Chaeyoung blinked her eyes and looked Jennie with teary eyes.

“What happened?” She asked while staring her with a concerned look.

“U-Unnie...” Chaeyoung shuttered and couldn’t tell anything. Jisoo had called just earlier and said about Lisa’s condition. Thankfully, Jisoo called the ambulance and now they were in the hospital. She was afraid that if she said Lisa’s condition to Jennie, she’ll get mad...really mad at someone.

Anyway, that deserves it anyway.

“They had an accident...” Chaeyoung blurted out quickly.

Jennie didn’t catch up the word so she asked again, “Huh?”

With a deep breath, Chaeyoung explained, “Jisoo unnie and Lisa had an accident and Lisa protected Jisoo unnie...She is taken to the hospital. Hani did this...she planned for it. We have to go to the hospital.”

Jennie listened it carefully and suddenly her face turned dull. But she became more furious as Hani laughed at the moment. She turned her side to see the devil.

She furiously walked in front of Hani and grabbed her collar.

“You...I told you not to touch Lisa. CAN’T YOU ING UNDERSTAND ME?” Jennie yelled as she threw Hani on the wall.

With a loud groan, Hani said, “She’s going to die sooner or later anyway...That loser deserves it.”

Jennie punched her fist on the wall strongly and glared Hani, “ you and your personality. You’ve been testing my patience for a long time and now I can’t take it anymore. You ing , don’t you ever get near my Lisa. I warned you about that from a long time, didn’t I? Don’t you get what I said or you have no ing brains? You’re an animal...no animals are better than you, psychopath . There are no words to describe a human less person.”

Hani remembered how Jennie had frequently warned her to not bully Lisa, even last year. She had secretly been trying to protect her and Hani knew it.

“That ...she took everything from me. Because of her, Nayeon left me and I’m more than glad that I had a chance to give her a scar. I feel proud when I see that ing scar.” Hani said as she chuckled.

Such a psycho.

Jennie raged as she heard the chuckles from the non guilty . She launched her body on Hani and punched her hardly on her nose. Hani coughed and whined as she tried to block the punches Jennie was throwing.

“YOU FEEL PROUD? ING ... I’M SO DONE WITH YOU.” Jennie said with anger as she didn’t stop her punches. Hani was already bleeding.

Chaeyoung quickly grabbed Jennie’s arms and pulled her away from Hani.

“Unnie...let’s just go. We have to go to the hospital.” Chaeyoung said.

Jennie tried to calm her anger down and looked Hani, “If anything happens to Lisa...anything...remember that it will be your last day.”

With that Chaeyoung grabbed Jennie and led her out.

-

Jisoo silently cried while waiting for the operation to be done. Her heart was beating faster and she was afraid. Lisa had to get a surgery quickly and it made her more nervous. She was so happy that she found Lisa still breathing.

She was tired of waiting for Chaeyoung, whom she messaged earlier. Right at the moment, the operation room door opened to reveal the doctors. One doctor made his way to Jisoo.

Jisoo quickly stood up and asked, “How was the operation?”

The doctor smiled and it was a good sign, “You brought her right on time...She could’ve loosed more blood if he wasn’t on time. The operation went well, nothing to worry about. We bandaged her head because there was a cut. Oh,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter