Tiptoeing

KIM'S TORTURE (JENLISA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

“Good morning Chaeyoung.” Lisa greeted her tall friend who was sitting on the counter. They were on their cafe. Today was their work so yeah, it was boring.

“Morning, Lisaaaaaa” Chaeyoung said as she sounded so excited to see her friend.

Lisa smiled and put on her apron. She was too tired and couldn’t sleep because of Jennie’s sudden confession yesterday. She was too shocked to even sleep. Jennie ing Kim had liked her from the first.

“You’re not angry because of yesterday, right?” Chaeyoung asked as she pouted.

Lisa tried hard to recall what happened yesterday but she was too occupied with Jennie’s face.

“No...I’m not.” Lisa laughed it out as she remembered Hani and her.

“That’s good, then. Anyway, you said you would make me latte.” Chaeyoung said as she flipped her hair back to see Lisa.

Lisa suddenly felt butterflies on her stomach as she saw Chaeyoung’s bright smile.

“I will make it for you.” Lisa said as she smiled to herself.

“Make it for me too.” Someone said suddenly coming beside Chaeyoung side.

Lisa turned to see Jisoo smiling and doing her weird faces at her.

“You’re here early, unnie.” Lisa said.

“Be glad that at least I’m here whether it is early or late.” Jisoo said while sticking her tongue out at Lisa.

Chaeyoung smiled seeing her older being mischievous.

“You want cookies, unnie?” Chaeyoung asked.

“If it’s free then...” Jisoo trailed off with a smile.

“No, it’s not free. Pay for it.” Lisa said as she stuck her tongue out.

“Why? I’m your friend! For free please?” Jisoo said as she went and poked Lisa.

“Okay, unnie.” Chaeyoung said as she took out the cookies.

“No, Chaeyoung-ah! Don’t give it for free. She needs to pay, I’m serious.” Lisa shouted to her dumb friend.

Jisoo pouted and looked her with a glare but Lisa didn’t care and handed her hand out.

“Pay it...” Lisa said.

Jisoo sighed and muttered something on her breath as she handed the money to Lisa.

“What are you muttering?” Lisa asked as she took the money.

Jisoo glared her hard, “I wish I could kill you...you greedy person! If only I could choke you to death...”

“If only...” Jisoo added slowly because she knew if she hurt Lisa, Jennie would be haunting her for the rest of her life.

Lisa smiled showing her teeth, “I’m immortal.”

Chaeyoung laughed seeing them and handed the cookies to Jisoo.

“Stop spitting, you greedy Lalisa.” Jisoo said as she looked Lisa with a furious face but it was cute on Chaeyoung’s eyes.

“I won’t make you my delicious latte.” Lisa said as she sat opposite of Jisoo.

Jisoo didn’t do anything and ate her cookies in silent, ignoring Lisa.

Chaeyoung frowned, “Ugh...Children. You act like child...I’ll make coffee instead. Lisa, you have to make me latte next time.”

With that, she went to make coffee leaving the sulky Jisoo with the mischievous child, Lisa.

“I thought you were silent and awkward person but you are so annoying.” Jisoo said breaking the silence between them.

“You’re the same.” Lisa said to her unnie.

“Don’t forget I’m older than you.” Jisoo reminded.

“Yes, and I’m much younger and fresh than you, old person.” Lisa said and laughed.

Jisoo kicked her underneath the table. Lisa whined as she touched her leg and glared at Jisoo. But right at that moment her mind trailed off to Jennie. She thought to ask Jisoo about Jennie’s feelings toward her because she was still shocked and didn’t know what to do. As they were best friend, she thought Jisoo could help if Jennie was serious or not.

“Jisoo unnie...Something happened yesterday.” Lisa started off.

“Not interested.” Jisoo said as she rolled her eyes.

Lisa whined and looked at the latter who was still sad because she had to pay. Frowning, Lisa takes out the money and returns it to Jisoo.

Jisoo smiled, “You’re really giving me back?”

Lisa nodded and Jisoo smiled and hugged the latter.

“Now, listen to me please...” Lisa said and calmed her unnie who was passively kissing the money.

“Jennie unnie confessed to me yesterday.” Lisa blurted out and instantly, Jisoo stood up with a scream.

“WHAT!?” Jisoo said with a high voice. Thank god, no customer was in the cafe. Chaeyoung came running and asked them if something happened but they just shook their head. After that, Chaeyoung returns to make the coffee, which she took quite a long time to prepare.

“Are you serious?” Jisoo asked excitedly.

“Yes..”

“What did you say, fabo?” Jisoo asked again.

“I pretended that I didn’t listen...” Lisa answered.

“Huh?” Jisoo asked, confused. Lisa explained everything that happened and also the part where she acted like she was wearing the ear phone. She explained it to her and Jisoo looked her with an ashamed face.

“You sure are pathetic...” Jisoo said a she flicked her forehead.

“Why are you hitting me? I didn’t know what to do so I just faked it...” Lisa said as she rubbed her forehead.

“It must’ve been hard for her to muster the confidence and confess and you acted like you didn’t know...That’s what I call pathetic, loser.” Jisoo said.

“Did you know that she liked me, unnie?” Lisa asked her the next question.

Jisoo looked her for quite a while and later smirked slowly, “No, I didn’t know anything. She never shared it to me about her feelings.”

“Really?” Lisa asked.

Jisoo hummed and nodded her head; this girl sure was planning something.

“What do you think of Jennie though?” Jisoo asked to her.

Lisa wondered about that too and thought hard about it. She answered, “I feel happy when I see her and sometimes very heavy if I’m alone with her. She can make me smile easily and she’s has different charms. She’s not easy to read but she opens up quite often. She makes me feel butterflies.”

Jisoo smirked, “Then that totally means that you like her!”

“But the twist is that...I feel the same with Chaeyoung.” Lisa confessed.

Jisoo smiled faded instantly and she said, “That means you like both of them.”

Lisa nodded and crossed her arm in frustration. It was tiring to like and feel for someone.

Jisoo then laughed and looked Lisa, who was confused at her.

“Why are you laughing unnie?” Lisa asked.

“Just focus on Jennie.” Jisoo said with a smirk.

“Why?” Lisa asked.

“Because Chaeyoung is dating..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter