Shield

KIM'S TORTURE (JENLISA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

After a few days, everything was normal. Lisa was hanging out with Jennie a lot to find out her feelings and on the other hand, Chaeyoung was truly happy with Jisoo even it was not real. She liked being Jisoo’s girlfriend. She really liked her.

Chaeyoung smiled with the thought of Jisoo. Every now and then, she smiled thinking about her.

She opened her locker and took out her books. Winter holidays were next week and she was glad that school will be closed. With her happy heart, she closed her locker and turned away but as she turned away she met someone’s eye.

Hani stood in front of Chaeyoung and smiled widely, “Good morning, Chaeyoung-ah.”

Chaeyoung forced a smile to her. Ever since being close with her, Hani always came towards Chaeyoung to talk or treat her to something. She found it awkward but didn’t want to b rude. That’s Chaeyoung for you, she’s soft for everyone and that feared Jisoo the most. She was just pure.

“Hi. How are you today?” Chaeyoung asked.

Hani lit up and blushed, “I’m good...You want to go home together today?”

Chaeyoung shook her head softly, “I’m sorry, I can’t.”

Hani sulked, “Why?”

“I...I just can’t. Maybe next time” Chaeyoung said because she already had plans with the other three in the evening and she knew for better that if she hangs out with Hani, Jennie will kill her first.

Hani looked sad but Chaeyoung didn’t mind it.

“Then, meet me after school. I have something to say.” Hani said.

“You can say it to me now.” Chaeyoung said.

“No, after school. Have a nice day.” Hani said as she walked out, leaving Chaeyoung confused.

-

“She said she wanted to say me something.” Chaeyoung said to Lisa as they walked out.

It was the end of school and they were walking out from their class.

Lisa just scoffed, “What does she want to talk about anyway?”

“I don’t know. I’ll go talk with her. You can go and meet your Jennie. Hug her. Kiss her. Confess to her.” Chaeyoung said as she winked at Lisa.

Lisa blushed, “S-Stop it!”

Chaeyoung laughed and went to search Hani, who was walking out from her class. She looked pale and somewhat sick.

“Hani?” Chaeyoung called to the latter.

Hani quickly turned her head and looked her with a sly smile, “Rose...”

Once she spoke, she smelled of weed and her body was weak too.

Chaeyoung just ignored it and asked, “What did you want to tell me?”

Hani grinned and took Chaeyoung’s hand making her jump in contact.

“I like you...We can be more than friends. I know you like me too because you’re nice to me even though I bullied your friend.” Hani said.

Chaeyoung pulled her hands and said, “I don’ understand anything...I don’t like you.”

“Stop lying. I know you like me. I like you too and this time no one can take my love away. Not even Lisa.” Hani said with her face pale.

Chaeyoung gritted seeing her face, “No, I don’t. I was just being nice friend, Hani. It had nothing to do with my feelings.”

“But we can be together.” Hani said as she leaned closer to kiss Chaeyoung.

Right at the moment, Chaeyoung was pulled by Jisoo. Jisoo was mad and her face was so red. She moved her hands to Chaeyoung’s waist and held her tightly.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Jisoo said as she glared Hani.

“Taking my love...What do you think?” Hani spitted and walked closer.

“Don’t take any step further. You smell of weed and it stings my nose. How is she even your love?” Jisoo said with a scoff.

Hani clenched her hand, “Give me her.”

“She’s mine. I can’t give up on her for a spoiled brat. I’ll never hand her to you.” Jisoo said as she held Chaeyoung’s hand and turned away.

“You ...” Hani growled as Jisoo took away Chaeyoung with her.

Jisoo just kept walking with her hands tightly intertwined with Chaeyoung.

“Unnie?” Chaeyoung called as Jisoo was walking too fast.

Jisoo stopped on her track and looked her, “What?”

“Are you mad?”

“Of course, I am! Who knows what that girl will do? I told you not to talk to her and be close but you always go and talk to her. I’m afraid she might do something to you...I’m afraid.” Jisoo breathed as she panicked.

Chaeyoung cupped Jisoo’s face and smiled, “I’m fine...I’ll always be fine. Don’t worry too much.”

Jisoo hoped the same too.

-

Hyo-jin handed the weed to Hani and took the money.

“How was school today?” Hyo-jin asked as she smoked.

Hani gritted, “Not so good...This girl...”

“Lisa again?” Hyo-jin asked.

“Not that . There is this one girl and she pissed me off. I swear I’ll kill her.” Hani said as she smoked the cigarette.

Hyo-jin smirked, “Want to do something then?”

Hani looked her addicted friend and smirk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter