SIDEWAY

KIM'S TORTURE (JENLISA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LISA’S POV

I walked down the hall with a small smile as Jisoo was walking beside me. This girl waited for me so we could g to the class together which was strange. It was the first time I was walking with someone in the school.

“Jennie is probably going to be late again...The teacher will get angry. What should I do with this girl? Never comes on time.” Jisoo sighed while remembering her delinquent friend who was a rebel.

I nodded my head on response and opened my locker as Jisoo waited.

“You should scold her...She’ll get poor grades because of missing the classes.” I said as I managed my stuff.

She huffed, “You think I didn’t try it? I tried it all...”

“Then, there’s no way.” I said as I smiled at her. It was nice having someone to talk to and go to class with. It was a nice feeling.

Jisoo’s expression changes in an second, now with a grin, she said, “You tell her to come, Lisa.”

“Me?...That’s impossible. I get chills every time I talk to her...she’s scary.” I said honestly because I could always find myself getting nervous over the latter.

“Try it once...I’m sure, it’s gonna work.” Jisoo said with a knowing smile which I couldn’t understand. She’s weird.

I didn’t answer her and kept walking to our first class.

-

The second class, where I was alone. I didn’t mind as I was used to this atmosphere. I looked out the windows and gazed upto the clear blue sky. Jennie didn’t come to her first class, so I guess she missed it intentionally. She’s the boss.

As I was in my own world, I felt a light tap on my shoulder making me shiver. I instantly looked around to face someone. Someone new and familiar. I looked clearly and she gave me a small smile.

“Lisa Manoban, right?” She said as I nodded my head on response. What is she doing her?

“Park Chaeyoung, if I’m not wrong?” I said and she smiled.

“I didn’t think my co-worker could be in the same school...I’m new here.” She said.

I looked her and she was smiling widely. She looked beautiful and I cannot deny it.

“Oh...nice to meet you.” I kept it simple and turned my gaze outside the window.

“Now,now...don’t be cold towards me. I’m new here and I might cry if you treat me like that...I’m your co-worker.” She said as she poked me again.

I looked around and saw her pouting cutely. Gosh, this girl was cute.

“The class will start anytime soon, so go sit in your seat before the teacher comes.” I said as she huffed.

“Okay, but I’m not going to leave you...” She said as she walked away and sat in her place. The simple words made my heart flutter.

-

Unfortunately, I had all of the classes with Chaeyoung except the first one. So, basically, she irritated me and I was bothered.

“Chaeyoung! Don’t poke...I’m irritated.” I said as I glared the girl who was grinning happily.

“I just want to be friends...I don’t have one.” She replied continuing her poking.

“I don’t want friends...Stop poking me!” I whispered to her and pushed her hand away.

“You’ll regret not having this church girl as a friend.” She said while sulking.

I just looked her in disbelief, “Wow...just go to the church then, don’t disturb me.”

“Mean girl.” She said flatly and looked in front.

After a few minute of silence, she slowly looked me and blurted, “I’m nice.”

I just stared her and shook my head, “Are you?”

“Of course, I am. I’m Park Chaeyoung and I’m nice. You should accept it.” She said.

“We just met two times, one on the cafe and another now. So, I can’t decide whether you’re nice or just goofing around.” I said as I rolled my eyes.

“You’ll find out soon when you’ll get to know me.” She said.

I just ignored her and focused on the book in front of me.

-

“Let’s go to eat lunch together...” Chaeyoung said as she holds my wrist and starts to pull me. I just met her today properly an she’s already acting like we’re best friend. I realized that she’s really a social person. She communicated with everyone her eyes laid on.

“I can walk myself.” I said slowly pulling my wrist out of her hold. I felt like I shouldn’t let her drag me because my heart told something is going to happen.

“Okay... come fast then” She said as she grabbed her tray and I did mine too. We lined up and waited for our turn.

“Lisaya!” Someone said loudly enough for everyone to hear.

I turned around to see Jisoo and Jennie walking towards me. I could see Jennie with her unusual expression written on her face. She looked me with an angry face and just scoffed. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter