Dislike

KIM'S TORTURE (JENLISA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

“Unnie! Good news!” Chaeyoung said while hopping up and down.

Jennie looked the girl and asked her the news.

“Hani was expelled from the school. They caught her taking the weed or drugs...I heard they are planning to take her to a rehabilitation centre.” Chaeyoung expressed her happiness.

 Jennie sulked and Chaeyoung noticed it and asked, “Why aren’t you happy unnie?”

“I wanted to do something to her with my own way...ugh!” Jennie groaned loudly as she folded the clothes of Lisa.       

They both were at Lisa’s apartment packing her things. Jennie didn’t let Lisa come because she was still recovering and left her with Jisoo at their now sharing apartment.

Like a real housewife, Jennie packed everything of Lisa which she needed.

“It’s done!” Jennie said as she clapped her hands.

Chaeyoung wrapped the boxes and sat crossed leg. They sat there while waiting for the car to carry the boxes.

“You like Jisoo right?” Jennie asked suddenly.

Chaeyoung looked stunned but smiled, “Of course, I do...she’s my girlfriend.”

Jennie laughed, “You guys act out so nicely...I know you guys are just doing it for some purpose...I’m very sharp, you know?”

Chaeyoung shuttered, “No, we are together.”

“Yes but your feelings are real for Jisoo.” Jennie folded her arms.

Chaeyoung didn’t reply and sat in silence with her red cheeks. She thanked god that the car came just on time.

-

“Jisoo? Can I talk to you?” Jennie called Jisoo, who was playing with Lisa and Kuma.

Jisoo nodded her head and stood up. Lisa and Chaeyoung just stared them as they walked out to talk about something.

“What is it?” Jisoo asked as she kept her hands on the pockets.

Jennie kept her sad face and looked her, “You like Chaeyoungie right?”

“Of course, I do...” Jisoo replied but it was sincere.

“Then, why is she not happy with you?” Jennie faked a sob.

Jisoo looked the latter confused about the situation.

“What are you talking about?” She asked.

“Earlier, I talked with her and she told me that...she told me that you guys are faking it. She doesn’t want to do it with you because she’s unhappy with you. She cried but I assured her it’s going to be fine. She wants to be free...” Jennie said as she let her tears fall. She’s such an actress.

Jisoo was dumbfounded and was just staring, believing everything Jennie uttered. She carefully remembered the time they spent together. The promise they made, even though it was not real...Jisoo was already in love with Chaeyoung.

“She never told me about it...She was happy.” Jisoo said with teary eyes.

“I-I really loved her.” Jisoo said as she shattered into tears. She sobbed and eventually cried on top of Jennie’s shoulder.

Jennie was trying hard not to laugh as Jisoo cried slowly. She couldn’t hold it any longer and burst out laughing which made Jisoo stare at her.

“Why are you laughing at this moment? I just realized I love her and you...you are making me sad again.” Jisoo cried and wiped her flowing tears.

Jennie just laughed and said, “Revenge, Jichu-yah! You cried!”

Then, that made Jisoo instantly glare at the girl. She wasn’t mad at Jennie but at herself as she believed Jennie Kim’s word.

“Got you!” Jennie said and wiggled her at Jisoo.

“Aish...you!” Jisoo said as she glared the girl.

“Whipped for Chaeyoung” Jennie teased Jisoo.

Jisoo just kept quiet and thought about something to fire back...She was thinking and finally she smirked at Jennie.

“You don’t know something that I know.” Jisoo said and smiled.

Jennie just smirked, “Can’t fool me now, Jichu.”

With that, she was about to walk inside but Jisoo said something that made her head turn back instantly.

“WHAT!?” Jennie shouted.

Jisoo chuckled, “Lisa heard your confession...She was just pretending.”

Jennie looked horrified, “B-But why?”

“Because she doesn’t like you, that’s why.” Jisoo lied and smirked at the same time.

Jennie lips became dry and she couldn’t speak but she shrugged it off because it was just Jisoo messing around her.

She forced a smile, “Stop messing around me, Jisoo.”

Jisoo laughed, “I’m not messing around...”

“You’ve been taking a long time to make Lisa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter