Beautiful

KIM'S TORTURE (JENLISA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON’S P.O.V.

Jennie walked through the entrance swiftly. She was wearing a long sleeve sweater and jeans, all because Lisa told her. She smiled as she surely felt comfortable. She didn’t wear high heels like always, just plain white converse.

Surprisingly, she was earlier today, of course, Lisa’s effect. She smiled because she felt good today and hopped around to go to her class. She walked inside the classroom to only see Jisoo doing her assignment.

“Wow...you’re early” Jisoo said as she looked Jennie with wide eyes.

Jennie sat beside her and smiled, “I’m going crazy because of Lisa.”

“Yesterday, you were so furious and bragged about how Lisa and Chaeyoung were walking together and bla bla bla...now, you’re happy.” Jisoo said as she shook her head and did her assignment.

Jennie frowned as she remembered the scene that folded right in front of her eyes, “You reminded me and now, I’m mad.”

Jisoo laughed, “You’re cute when jealous, Jendukie. And I completely see how you changed your fashion sense for her.”

Jennie cleared her thought and blushed slightly, “I didn’t do it for her...I want to be more comfortable and the tight skirts were not helping at all.”

“All these years, I’ve been with you, you always cared about your dress and most importantly heels and skirt and now all of the sudden, you want to get comfortable? Such a liar.” Jisoo said the truth and laughed at Jennie.

“Just do your assignment and don’t mind me.” Jennie scoffed and looked at Lisa’s seat which was empty.

“So, Chaeyoung’s taking the lead, huh?” Jisoo said again breaking Jennie’s thought.

“Huh?” Jennie asked.

“Chaeyoung-ah, she’s too friendly and warm compared to you. You’re cold and no match with her.” Jisoo teased and saw Jennie face sink.

“It is not a competition... Especially when I know I’m the winner, I don’t care about anyone who comes my way.” Jennie said as she sat straight and stared her friend.

Jisoo smiled, “I like your confidence, Jendukie but you should open up to her until someone else takes her.”

“I’m aware of it, Jisoo. But every time I see her, I get extremely nervous and can’t say anything. Even I say something, I say it coldly.” Jennie said as she sighed.

Jisoo grinned and said, “It’s time to show our Jendukie’s soft side. Be the Jennie, who is shy, cute and warm. It’s time to change the gears, Jen.”

“I’m cute? It’s funny because I don’t know how to act cute...” Jennie said while shaking her shoulders with a pout.

“You did it just now. Just be natural.” Jisoo suggested.

Jennie nodded her head and mumbled, “I’ll try.”

Most of the students were already in the class and just in time, Lisa walked inside and the air stiffened for Jennie. Her smile was evident as she saw Lisa walking towards them but changed as Lisa was wearing the muffler around her neck. She hated it when she hid her scar.

“Good morning.” Lisa greeted to them and was surprised to see Jennie.

“You’re early, unnie.” Lisa said with amazement as she eyed Jennie.

“You told me to sleep early, so I did. I’m not late.” Jennie said as she flashed her gummy smile to be cute, I guess.

Lisa was more shocked to see the latter smile because just yesterday, she was so mad. Nevertheless, she returned the warm smile to Jennie, who was already going crazy inside.

“I’ll go to my seat. Ms. Son will get here anytime...” Lisa excused herself and walked to her seat. Jennie nodded and looked her dreamily.

“Stop drooling, my jendukie~. I’ll fall in love with you if you do that.” Jisoo said and Jennie just chuckled, thinking she was just joking. But no one knew how Jisoo felt. Jisoo just smiled at her innocent friend.

-

“They have all the classes together! It doesn’t make any sense, Jichu-ya.” Jennie pouted as she saw Chaeyoung and Lisa walking to their next class.

“Stop being childish, Jen. You’re seriously acting cute today. Don’t pout like that otherwise the students will get heart attack. Lisa is yours, so stop fussing.” Jisoo said as she kept her index finger to the latter’s mouth to shut her whining.

“I’m afraid...” Jennie whispered.

“Jennie Kim, afraid? Not in your dictionary Jennie.” Jisoo tried to encourage her like always.

“I’m afraid that she doesn’t feel the same towards me...she never will. Chaeyoung...they are so close despite meeting shortly. She’s so slow to catch my feelings.” Jennie clung onto Jisoo’s arm like a child.

“Jendukie...It’s okay for her to be slow, you have to wait for her. The thing is that, she feels awkward with you because you seem so cold and don’t completely open up.”

Jennie sighed as she realized that the words were true. Jennie’s problem was that, even when she acts all ready and confident, deep down she cares of what Lisa will think. What if she can’t make Lisa love her? What if her confidence goes all in vain?

-

Chaeyoung smiled at the girl in front of her and said, “Thanks for helping me.”

“No problem. You’re new here right?” Hani asked as she held Chaeyoung’s arm to pull her.

“Yes, I’m Chaeyoung.” She replied and instantly frowned as she remembered that this girl bullied Lisa.

“I’m Hani. Nice to meet you and sorry for bumping into you. Walk carefully otherwise you’ll get hurt.” Hani said softly to her making her more confused. She was acting all soft towards her.

“Nice to meet you too, Hani. I’ll walk more carefully, thanks for helping me.” Chaeyoung said as she bowed to thank her.

“Wow...you’re so polite. I’m thankful to have met you. Let’s see each other around.” Hani said as she accepted the bow and walked away, leaving Chaeyoung with more questions.

How can she be a bully?

-

Jennie rushed down the hall to reach Lisa’s last class, which was about to end. She didn’t care the stare of students who looked her with wide eyes. She never had ran this fast. She stopped her feet right in front of Lisa’s class and waited for her beside the door.

The door opened and students came out and eyed Jennie, who was waiting patiently with heavy breath.

“Lisa.” Jennie called as her eyes caught Lisa’s tall figure.

Lisa turned to see Jennie, who was panting and she looked cute, extremely.

“Yes?” Lisa said as she slowly smiled.

“Let’s go home together.” Jennie said as she folded her hands together and waited for her reply.

“I’m sorry but I already promised Chaeyou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter