Earphone

KIM'S TORTURE (JENLISA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Lisa closed the locker and turned around to go to her first class. With books in her hand she walked slowly around the hall. She saw a familiar face walking afar from her. She smiled widely and was about to call the person but stopped as she realized she was not alone. She was with someone else, and that made her frown.

Chaeyoung was with Hani.

She stood there gawking at them who were laughing and smiling at each other. She felt mad and sad seeing that. Yes, she didn’t like Hani and she didn’t want Chaeyoung to be close with someone else.

Being occupied with her own thought, she jumped slightly as she felt someone hands wrap around her waist. She tried to push away but was hugged more. She didn’t know who was hugging her but it felt weird. The touch and affection felt weird.

“Jennie! What are you doing in the middle of the hall?” Jisoo shouted as she looked behind Lisa.

Lisa then realized that Jennie was hugging her so he heart skipped a beat.

“It’s cold...” Jennie whimpered as she didn’t let go of Lisa.

“We’ll be late for class...Stop back hugging her, you creep.” Jisoo said as she smirked.

Jennie let go of the hug and pouted, “Mean.”

Lisa turned around to be greeted by the brunette, who was showing her fresh gummy smile.

“Hi” Jennie said with a bright smile on her face.

Lisa too smiled genuinely, “Hey.”

After the kiss on her neck, Lisa felt really uneasy as she was dealing with different feelings.

Jisoo grabbed both their hands and pulled them to get to their class.

-

“Why do you hate Lisa so much?” Chaeyoung asked gazing over Hani.

Hani looked her out stunned by the sudden question. She thought for awhile. Why did she hate Lisa? Then she remembers the incident that happened a year ago. Because of Lisa, she loosed the one person who meant the most to her. She couldn’t just forget how Lisa took everything that she owned.

“Um...No reason.” Hani said her back without looking at her.

Chaeyoung didn’t want to pry much so she just nodded her head.

“What do you think about that girl?” Hani asked bitterly.

“What do I think about LISA?” Chaeyoung repeated while rolling her eyes.

“Yes.” Hani answered.

“She’s cool. She’s really fun to be around and she has a nice personality.” Chaeyoung said truthfully.

Hani nodded and didn’t say any other thing.

“You’re really nice too. You are nice to me and I don’t know why you hate Lisa but in my mind you are already nice person. So if you have trouble please do share with me.” Chaeyoung said as she holds her hand and squeezes it softly.

Hani felt a sudden pang in her chest, her heart was making noises.

-

“You have food on your mouth Lalisa.” Jisoo said as the other two looked Lisa as well.

Chaeyoung grabbed a tissue and passed it to Lisa but Jennie took it and leaned closer to Lisa. She slowly wiped the food on Lisa’s mouth. Lisa gulped down her saliva because butterflies were already flowing. Was this butterfly because of Chaeyoung, who was staring her softly? Or Was this butterfly because of Jennie’s touch and her close face?

“We have work tomorrow, ugh!” Chaeyoung groaned.

Lisa too groaned and sighed, “So, boring...”

“But hey, at least we’ll be together.” Chaeyoung winked at Lisa, who had a faint blush on her cheeks. That didn’t get unnoticed by Jennie. She felt sad over the fact that Lisa had work with Chaeyoung tomorrow and how simply Chaeyoung could make her blush.

“I’ll make you latte...I’m very good at it.” Lisa said excitedly which made a frown on Jennie’s face. She remembered the time that Lisa just made her coffee but she was still happy.

“Okay...I’ll be expecting it, Lalisa Manoban.” Chaeyoung said with a sly smile which made Lisa blush, again.

“Wow, then I’ll come too...I’ll be bored alone in the house.” Jisoo said as she joined in their conversation.

“Jennie, what about you?” Jisoo asked even though she knew the answer.

“No, I can’t come tomorrow.” Jennie answer made Jisoo go on a mental breakdown. It was the first time Jennie rejected to see Lisa.

“Why unnie?” Chaeyoung asked.

“I...just have some work.” Jennie lied because she just cannot say the reason behind it. She cannot say that she rejected because she’ll get jealous over them. She didn’t want to say that it makes her mad seeing them work together in the same space. She hated it.

“Don’t worry, I’ll keep eye on this two.” Jisoo whispered to her which made her smile a little bit.

Chaeyoung cleared which caught their attention.

“What do you think about Hani?” She asked which made her instantly regret because of the deathly glares from them.

“Is that even a question to ask?” Jisoo asked sarcastically.

“I hate her,” Jennie said.

“I’m sorry that I asked you guys about her. I’m really sorry.” Chaeyoung apologized as she noticed Lisa tensed up.

Jisoo being an angel, she stated her opinion, “I guess that child is going through something, that’s why she always acts superior and hates the other. I’m sure she has her own problems and she can’t lean on to someone. From what I’ve observed, she has a nice side too. Yes, I hate her for what she does to Lisa. But I have a slight hope that she has a true and immense side too. I believe it.”

Chaeyoung nodded her head with agreement because Hani was really nice to her.

“Still, I hate that...” Jennie gritted.

“Why?” Chaeyoung dared to ask.

“I hate bullies...I hate them the most. I hate what she does to Lisa. One day, I’ll make her regret everything she did to Lisa...” Jennie said sincerely which got them shocked.

“And I don’t back away with my words.” Jennie added with a straight up face.

-

Lisa walked out with Chaeyoung. It was time to go home and she was more than relieved that she could go with Chaeyoung again. She was a nice company to be around and she felt giddy every time she was with Chaeyoung.

“Want to have ice cream?” Lisa asked to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung instantly lit up and nodded her head.

“Your treat, let’s go.” Lisa said as she dragged Chaeyoung, who had a poker face.

“I’m not paying for it...It was your idea.” Chaeyoung said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter