Sailing

KIM'S TORTURE (JENLISA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung smiled at the person in front. Hani and she were in some cafe near the school. They sat there talking and enjoying them self. Chaeyoung felt really bad about earlier about Lisa but she didn’t have time to be like this because she has some plans on her sleeves.

Hani said, “Jennie is such a...Why does she come in the middle every time.”

Chaeyoung acted her first move and nodded her head, “Yes.”

“I should just kill that .” Hani said with red face.

Chaeyoung scoffed inside but forced a smile and nodded her head in response.

“Why do you hate them so much?” Chaeyoung asked.

“They’re all useless people. I don’t like them...especially that Lisa.” Hani said with clenched fist.

Chaeyoung kept a straight posture and asked, “I don’t want to pry but can you tell me the reason?

Hani looked at Chaeyoung few minutes and asked, “Should I trust you?”

“You can trust me...I won’t spill it to anyone.” Chaeyoung said with a bright smile.

Hani instantly smile seeing Chaeyoung like that but she didn’t know what Chaeyoung was implementing.

“Okay then. After that, you’ll start to hate Lisa too.”

‘Never’ Chaeyoung thought.

“Let’s hear it than,” Chaeyoung said.

Hani said everything to Chaeyoung. From the first day of university and also what happened in freshman year and how that scar happened. She told everything.

Chaeyoung listened every detail and she didn’t know about the scar, so she was already mad and furious inside. She was about to explode but kept her posture to not kill Hani any moment.

-

Freshman Year.

Everybody talked about the girl with bangs. They talked about her beautiful foreign face and body. Indeed she was pretty. She was noticed by many. Elegant girl, that’s what everyone named her but the only oblivious person was Lisa. She hated interaction with people but it was her first day at school, so she was deadly nervous about everything.

Hani, who didn’t care about any surrounding, was just happy being in love with someone else. Someone she loved dearly and completely. That’s what she called happiness, Nayeon.

“Wow...she’s pretty.” Nayeon blurted out when they were having lunch.

That got noticed by Hani, so she looked in the direction to see a tall figure, Lisa. She frowned at her and just kept a poker face. She knew that Nayeon was her best friend and couldn’t be her lover but she wanted Nayeon by herself, even if it is as a friend. Obsession level was striking.

“We have so many beautiful classmates...Jennie Kim is pretty too.” Nayeon said.

Hani scoffed, “You’re pretty too.”

Nayeon blushed and shook her head, “Compared to them, no. Just freaking look at Lisa, she’s perfect. She is blessed with that look. I hope I can get close to her.”

“Why?” Hani instantly asked.

“She looks cool and I really want to be her friend. I’m going to try to talk to her.” Nayeon said.

Hani just kept silent and didn’t say any further.

-

Two week passed and Nayeon kept her words. She talked with Lisa, but only for second. She just asked her about the homework. But, Nayeon felt happy. She felt happy that Lisa talked to her.

“She has so sweet voice. Oh my god! She’s perfect.” Nayeon said happily as she sipped her coffee.

They were with their group of friends, Hyo-jin, Hyelin and Solji. The only difference was that they were from another university. They all were high school friends and that was enough for them.

“She must be really pretty, unnie.” Hyelin said with her cute voice.

Nayeon jumped and hugged the latter, “She is!”

Hyo-jin looked Hani, who was already pissed. She knew that Hani liked Nayeon.

Solji asked, “So you like her?”

Nayeon looked Solji with a small smile, “I don’t know. I just find her attractive, that’s all. If I know her more than I might like her”

Hani just listened to the conversation and didn’t speak any word. Soon, Nayeon and Hyelin left the cafe and went home only leaving Solji, Hyo-jin and Hani.

“What should I do? I’m getting mad; she only talks about that girl.” Hani said.

“Should I advice you?” Hyo-jin said.

Solji shook her head, “No, don’t. Let Nayeon be, it’s her life.”

Hyo-jin and Hani ignored her and Hyo-jin said, “Be superior, Hani. This is university and you can’t have anything done if you can’t take control. Do something before Nayeon falls in love with that person.”

“That’s bad idea. Just confess to her and it’s not like she left us. She’s our friend and its better not to mend with her life.” Solji reminded them

“Superior? Like how?” Hani asked ignoring the warning.

Solji stood up madly and said, “Do what you like. Don’t regret it later when she leaves you.”

She left them alone but Hani didn’t care because she knew for damn sure that Nayeon won’t leave her.

-

After the advice from Hyo-jin, Hani could always irritate Lisa. She didn’t particularly bully her but just annoyed her. Everyone noticed it even Nayeon was sick at it.

“Why are you doing it?” Nayeon asked once they were walking in the hallway to go home.

“She’s a .” H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter