HERS

KIM'S TORTURE (JENLISA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa’s POV

I closed my locker slowly and looked around the students, who were doing their own things. I literally hated this school and everything about it because I was the most hated student here. Nobody really wanted to be my friend because I was a foreigner. Of course, there were many students who were foreigner but I was the victim here. The reason I was victim is that there is no reason. I had a huge scar on my neck and everyone knew who made it.

I walked slowly to my class while grasping my books tightly. I look down in the floor while walking because I’m afraid that something might happen, I don’t want to get bullied by Hani, again. Hani was like my nightmare because she said that I was her toy. Her torture, I could never forget it. She was the one who gave me the scar on the neck when I was a freshman.

Thankfully, I made it to my class without any commotion. It felt great not to see Hani. I slip my books on the desk and sat at the chair. I sat at front because I need to focus on my studies and I don’t want to get stuck behind with the delinquents.

Just in time, our teacher, Mrs. Son comes to the classroom and everybody stands up to greet her.

“Good morning, class.” She said as she motioned us to sit down.

After settling down, she takes the roll call.

“Jennie Kim?” She called but no response.

Nobody was surprised because Jennie Kim is the badass in this whole school. The popular girl, yes, a delinquent, yes.

“She should just drop out because she’s never present in the class and she’s really poor at studies...” Mrs. Son mumbled as she flipped the paper.

I can call myself pretty lucky because I’m not stuck with Jennie Kim. Everybody was afraid of that girl because of her aura.  

“Is Jennie Kim coming or not?” Mrs. Son asked as she looked someone in the back.

“She’ll be here anytime, ma’am.” Jisoo said as she gives an apologetic bow to her teacher.

Kim Jisoo, the purest bean, also best friend of Jennie Kim. I wonder how she got stuck with that girl. Kim Jisoo was opposite of Jennie. She was sweet, friendly, and helpful. But anyway, as I told you nobody likes me so I’m not friend with anyone.

Just like that, the door opens widely with a thud and there she was, Jennie Kim. She had her wavy hair in a ponytail with a striped shirt and a tight skirt. And of course, the heel. She was shorter than me. Everybody called her a fashion icon in the school.

“Just in time, Jennie, we were waiting for your arrival. Should I put a red carpet?” Mrs. Son said sarcastically looking at Jennie, who didn’t care.

“You can put it next time, Mrs. Son. I’ll be prepared for it.” Jennie replied while winking at the teacher.

“Don’t be late next time, this is your last chance or I might give your name to the head.”

“It depends.” She replies as she walked to the back seat beside her best friend.

This ing had an attitude and I could clearly see the teacher already pissed off by her attitude.

“Let’s start the lesson.”

-

Finally, lunch break, I made my way to the cafeteria because today was my favourite food, pork backbone stew. Yes, our school serves the best food. I love the food here. I stood in the queue of people waiting for my turn.

“Move aside, .” Someone said as she pushed me.

I looked up to see a tall figure, Hani. I didn’t want to see her, I hope she dies. She thinks that she rules this school and I can see why Jennie and she don’t get along.

“This is my place...” I said slowly because I wanted my food and I stood in the long line.

Hani turned to see me and my ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter