The Nice Dude and The Mean Dude.

Loving To Hate You {currently editing}

It was already break time, I quickly packed my things I was about to get out of the room when someone pulled me back. I quickly turned, crossing my finger it's not that Kim Myungsoo, and phheeww! It wasn't that jerk, it was EunJi, yes, that Baek EunJi girl that ran away from me this morning. She was smiling brightly.

"I'm sorry I ditched you this morning." She apologized.

"It's quiet alright, hey, I never noticed you were in the same class as me..." I giggled, she nodded with a smiled.

"Well, how did you like Myungsoo? As you know...a seating partner." She said, I bet she thought that I would think of the other way.... the way of love. Oh, that would NEVER happen.

"It was quite....bad. He was a total JERK." I said flatly, not noticing that Myungsoo was still in the classroom.

He came over, with his bag over his shoulder, he put his arm around my shoulder and whispered in my ear.

"Didn't I tell you to....shut up?" He asked.

"Like I was talking about you." I said coldly.

"You were, like me already?" He smirked.

"YUCK!! Go away!" I threw his arm off my shoulder. He smirked again and walked out of class. EunJi saw the whole thing and was opened. I raised an eyebrow at her, what the fudge is she thining now.

"Umm....wow. So it's true...." She said out of no where. I didn't understand.

"He never does that to any girl before...you were the first one.... so they were right..... you ARE the one." She said like she was hypnotized by someone, I raised an eyebrow and grabbed my bag.

"Come on! Let's go to lunch." I pulled her and she quickly got back to normal.

During lunch time, I sat there with EunJi and ate lunch, we were happily talking until the dude that helped me this morning came up right in front of me and smiled.

"Good afternoon!" He waved. I still didn't know what his name was.

"Omo! KyuMin! You know Minwoo??" EunJi looked a little suprised. You raised an eyebrow.

"Wow, what a cute name...KyuMin, it's kinda like Minwoo.... KyuMin, Minwoo." He smiled.

"His name is Minwoo?" I asked, EunJi nodded.

"Oh...I see..." I nodded. Right away he reached out his hand and grabbed my hand, and shook hands with me. o.O

"Nice to meet you.....noona or saeng?" He asked me.

"Umm..I was born on December 26,1995." I answered....as if the question was 'When was your birthday.'

Minwoo nodded. "You're my saeng, call me oppa?" He said, I just slowly nodded. We both were talking and eating lunch. After that I headed to class, EunJi left to her class, while Minwoo was walking with me. He was like a little kid, linking arms with me.

Wait....what?! Now girls are looking at me with 'you're-going-to-die-soon-if-you-touch-my-Minwoo' looks. I was scared so I quickly unlinked my arm. Minwoo noticed that and pouted.

"YAH!" He shouted at the girls who gave me the looks. "That's my friend!!! Don't be mean to her! She's new!" He said and quickly caught up with me. But too late, I already went to class. Right when Minwoo stepped his foot into class, he was being pulled away by the fangirls, which left me alone. I barely know anyone...well except for one person! I cursed inside my head as I saw their face. 

'I'm hating life right now...' I said and sighed. There was only one seat, which was next to that person, but I would rather go to hell than sit there! >.< You've guest it! It was Mr. BULLY KIM MYUNGSOO!!!!!!!!!!

I sighed and made my way..slowly..slowly...slowly towards the seat. I bet he heard me, by the time I sat down, he turned around right away.

"Why are you...in my class?" He asked.

"Like I want to be!" I rolled my eyes.

"Hahah! You're so funny!" He said sarcastically and patted my shoulder.

I quickly slapped his hand. "Don't touch me." I said and gave him a glare.

He looked at me with the mean look. "Didn't I say to beware?" He warned. I was scared to death inside.... I'm going to need someone to walk home with me! >.<

_____________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry for not updating forever!!!!!!!! :(

My updating schedules for each stories are not....really moooshed up and really just yeah.. I can't explain it!! >.<

Anyways, I might not be updating a lot like usual, but guess what?! This is going to be fun!! My dad saids that he's going to be watching me and if I do good, he will buy me the BoyFriend album!!! Yes, the 3rd single one! And I want it sooo bad right now!

So, if I listen and blah blah blah, he will get it for me!!!!!! (:

I'm totally getting the one with the poster! Wish me luck?! (:

Ppyong! I pinky promise to update as soon as I can.! When I'm free....