Valentine ; Truth Or Dare.

Loving To Hate You {currently editing}

KyuMin's POV:

EunJi suddenly smiled creepily. "I dare you to kiss Myungsoo!" My jaws dropped, so did Minwoo.

"But you said you like him?!" I said.

EunJi was still having the creepy smile on her face. "I don't really care, just kiss him. It's a dare so you have to do it."

"BUT!!! It'll be my FIRST kiss! And he can't have my first kiss!!! >.<" I exclaimed.

"Go go go!!!" EunJi shooed me. I sighed and gave up.

"Can it be on the cheek?" I turned around, as I took my first step. EunJi shook her head and pointed at the lips.

'I hate you....Baek EunJi,.....' I cursed in my head and started to look for Myungsoo. Finally I saw him, he was walking on the grass. I sighed as I saw him, thinking about the dare. Finally I approached him and called,

"Yah~ jerkface!" I called him, not knowing that EunJi and Minwoo was watching.

Myungsoo turned around. "What?" He asked, he was so innocent! >.<

"Uhh....so I got this dare...." I began.... "And...I have to do this so don't get mad."

He raised an eyebrow and looked at me. "Okay....? I guess...."

I gulped and walked closer to him. Our faces were now inches away, he blinked at my action.

"I think.... I know what you're doing...." He suddenly said.

"My FIRST kiss!!!!!!!!!! >.<" I backed away and not wanting to do it. Myungsoo messed his hair.

"Mine too............. I don't want you to steal it!" He said.

I sighed. "But...it's a dare! >.<"

"Or do you just want to kiss me?" He smirked.

"Yah!" I slapped his arm. "I don't want to kiss you! >.<"

"Can you just tell them not to do it?" He asked.

'Thank god he's not a ....' I smiled to myself.

"They said I have to do it." I crossed my arms and glanced back at EunJi and Minwoo. They were happily watching the scence. I could see the excitement on EunJi's face. Didn't she say that she wanted to confess to Myungsoo, now she wants me to kiss him? o.O

When I snapped out of my thoughts and turned back to reality, I saw that Myungsoo's face was inches from mine, like earlier.

I gulped. "What now..."

"Didn't you want to get over this?" He said, I slowly nodded and suddenly, his lips crashed onto mine. My eyes were wide.

'My FIRST kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!' I screamed in my head. Suddenly, Myungsoo deepen the kiss! o.O

'Yah, Kim Myungsoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' I cursed him. I finally kissed him back and right away broke the kiss.

"Why.....did you do that?!" I punched his shoulder.

"Can you leave now? Just go back to your game with your friends~" He shooed me.

"YAH! You just kissed me and now just tell me to leave?!" I almost shouted.

He smirked. "Hahah, then what do you want?"

I tapped my chin for a while and said. "Do me a favor!!!!!!"

"What,....." He crossed his arm.

"Uhh....could you be EunJi's valentines?" I begged him, he was surprised.

"What the fudge?! Why hers???" He looked at me.

I bit my lip. 'How do I explain?!' "Uhhhh..........because, she really like you!!!" I blurted out.

He was more surprised. "Uhh...so that's all?" He raised an eyebrow.

I quickly nodded. "Please Myungsoo ah~~!!!"

Myungsoo chuckled and I gave him a weird look. "Fine fine...only for today~" He said.

"Gomawo!!!!" I suddenly ran and hugged him tightly.

"I knew it! You like me!....After the kiss!" Myungsoo smirked, I right away let go of the hug.

"Now would you please shut up and go with me." I said and pulled him towards Minwoo and EunJi.

When I got there, I saw EunJi's face turning into a tomato.

"Did you do the dare yet?" EunJi asked Myungsoo.

"Yes, and you better not have anymore dares like that again." I answered for Myungsoo, sitting down. Myungsoo nodded in agreement.

"I won't!" She chuckled. "So uhh... you're here for...?"

"He has something to tell you!" I smiled at EunJi then turned to Myungsoo.

He cleared his throat. "Uhh....... KyuMin asked me if I could be your Valentines...so you want to be my Valentines, EunJi?"

EunJi's jaws dropped, almost touching the ground, she blushed and looked over to me. "You did this for me?" she asked me.... I gave her a little nod and a smile.

"GOMAWO KYUMIN AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" EunJi jumped and hugged me tightly.

"Minwoo ah!! HELP!!!!" I almost screamed since I was running out of breath, from EunJi's tight hug.

Minwoo sat there and laughed at us with Myungsoo, I frowned.

"so...what's the answer?" Myungsoo asked as EunJi let go of the hug.

"It's a yes oppa! Gomawo!!!" EunJi walked over to Myungsoo and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Ughh..." Minwoo and I both said. EunJi was now a ripe ripe ripe red tomato, making laugh so much that I almost fell on the ground.

 

 

 

Myungsoo POV:

I don't want to hurt anyone here, I just want to see if she is going to be jealous. But from what I see so far, nothing's working.

I can't believe that I actually fell for her. I'm so crazy for falling for her! >.< But now I like her. what do I do?!

______________________________________________________________________________________

As I said! Double update!! (:

Hope you enjoy! ♥ And I know, it was just a little romantic-ish scene! ^.^ Sungjong's still gone and Woohyun's still not appearing yet. I'm sowwy! I will try to have them in on the next chapter. anyways, I think you all might be having some thoughts of who L fell for. And I think, some of you already KNOW!

But...stay tune! There will be more! (: