Don't Touch MY Girl.

Loving To Hate You {currently editing}

KyuMin's POV:

All I could do was cry in my head, my feet was planting tightly on the ground. I couldn't even move an inch. Omona!!! >.< This dude is........ :( UMMA!!!!!!!! SUNGYEOL OPPA!!!!!!!!! >.<

He's torturing me!! >.< Even though he was still holding on both of my shoulders tightly, I know sooner it's going to be worst. I finally let out a scream.

"UMMA!!!!!!!!!!! SUNGYEOL OPPA!!!!!!!!!" I was screaming my head off, but then the dude slapped me, I started to cry.

'I'm going to die early right?' I continued to cry.

 

 

 

 

Sungjong's POV:

After I leave KyuMin noona at school alone, I didn't have anywhere to go since I didn't want to go home, so I wandered around the street close to the school. I hope noona went home safely.

For a while, I got bored  to I decided to went home, as I took a couple of steps, I started to hear screaming. It was a girl's voice. And they were screaming something like 'umma' and 'Sungyeol oppa.'

Wait what?! Sungyeol oppa?! That person knows Sungyeol hyung? That means... oh my god, is it KyuMin noona?! I started to run towards the screaming.

It WAS KyuMin noona, and this old dude was gripping on her shoulder tightly and she was screaming and crying.

"DON'T TOUCH MY GIRL!" I yelled out and they both turned to me.

'How the heck am I going to go against this old man?' I gulped.

 

 

 

Kyumin's POV:

"DON'T TOUCH MY GIRL!" I heard a familiar guy voice. 'Is it Sungyeol oppa?!' I asked myself as I turned around. It wasn't who I was expecting but it was still better than no one. It was Sungjong.

"Sungjong ah!!! Please help me!!!!" I cry as I said the word.

He gave me a 'stay-shut-and-I'll-help-you' look, I understood and shut my mouth. The dude let go of my shoulders. Sungjong then pulled me behind him, I felt much safer now.

" So you're her boyfriend huh?" The old man ask.

Sungjong smirked like Myungsoo, "Yeah, sure, whatever you want to call me."

The drunk guy laughed. "She's going to be mine."

"Right right right." Sungjong said sarcastically. "If only you could survive this!" Sungjong said and gave the old man a couple of hard punches. The old man was now bleeding on his face. I covered my face since I didn't want to see the whole fight, it was too much for me.

They were fighting for about another 6 minutes until they stopped. I didn't hear anymore punches but I still didn't uncover my eyes. Suddenly, I felt someone hugging my tightly and patting my head, the hug felt so warm and safe.

"It's okay now..." Sungjong said, I started to cry my heart out.

"Let it all out if you need to..." Sungjong said softly and I hugged him tightly. "Everything's alright now....." Sungjong said as he brushed his fingers through my hair. 

"Sungjong ah~" I sniffed. "Thank you..." I hugged him tighter.

"Mianhae....for leaving you behind." He apologized.

"I shouldn't say those mean words." I let go of the hug and frown. He chuckled.

"It's okay..... if you don't want to be my friend." He tried to smile but I can see that he was hurt.

"I want to be your friend!" I said.

He looks surprised and smile for REAL now. "Jinja? Promise?" He held out his pinky.

I smiled and pinky promised with him.

"Gomawo KyuMin ah!" He hugged me again.

"Gomawo for saving me Sungjong ah!!!!" I hugged him back, feeling safe in his arms.

"Mian for calling me your boyfriend!" He rubbed his neck awkwardly.

I laughed. "It's okay.....I would want a boyfriend like you." I said and right away I covered my mouth, feeling myself blushing again.

Sungjong laughed. "Thanks."

"I should go home now... Sungyeol oppa and umma might be looking me you." I said.

Sungjong suddenly linked arms with me, I looked up at him, he gave me a warm smile. "I'll walk you home, in case that happens again."

I nodded.

'Sungjong ah~ are you making me falling for you?' I thought as we both walked home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I updated so fast! >.<

I updated the last chapter like 10 minutes ago, and now I just finished updating this. Lol~ double update for you since I'm happy today! ^o^

Now.... I got to do homework and when I'm done with my math then I will update for you guys if I can. (:

Ppyong!