Coincidence? You tell me! (Part 1)

Loving To Hate You {currently editing}

OMG, guys, I've been gone for sooo long!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :D I hope you guys stuffed your tummies with yummy foods and spent time with your families(: 

And thank you for the 80 subbies! ^^ I love youuu! :D

Time to go to the story! :D 

______________________

Myungsoo sighed as he fidget with his phone in his hands. He was super bored. 

I didn't think I would be this bored when I stay home! He thought. Myungsoo sat there, staring out the window with a blank face, he worked his brain powers and thought of what to do to kill his boredom. Maybe he should go somewhere? He was thinking of getting some lunch then head to wherever his car would take him. But going alone would be boring. Let's see who doesn't have school today. Myungsoo tapped his chin as he slowly scrolled down his contact list. Sungyeol's name caught his eyes.

Today that guy doesn't have school. And he probably isn't doing anything right now at work. After some thoughts, Myungsoo nodded and decided to call Sungyeol. After a few rings; making Myungsoo a little impatient, Mr. Sungyeol finally picked up.

"Ayyy! What's up?" Sungyeol, as usual, answered happily. 

"Hyung, what are you doing right now?" Myungsoo asked, hoping for something like "I'm not busy! Feeling bored! We should get lunch together!" for an answer. 

Instead, he got "I just got interupted by Kim Myungsoo. What do you want?"

Sighing in disappointment, he replied. "I was wondering if we could get lunch together and then go somewhere for fun. Boredom is about to kill me, there's nothing to do at home."

"Ohhh...just, get a hobby!" Sungyeol said. Of course, he would say that. "Go drive around Seoul... go visit an old friend or something." 

"All of my friends are in Seoul and they're in school right now." He answered, spinning his chair around in circles. 

There was a pause before Sungyeol spoke again. "And why aren't you in school...?"

The younger, without hesitation, answered, "I felt like skipping school and umma let me..." 

"Oh! Well, sorry saeng! I gotta go. I'll catch up with you later! I might ask my boss to give me permission to let me go home early. If he does let me, I'll call you!" Sungyeol said quickly and hang up. Myungsoo did a little cheer as he hang up and turned off his phone. 

____________________

Kyumin sighed, today was a long day. Good thing Myungsoo wasn't there to make to longer. 

"I'm so tired!" Kyumin said to Eunji as she yawned and stretch out her arms.

Eunji smiled and patted her friend's right shoulder. They were on their way home. 

"I wish school wasn't boring... it should be like the amusement park... going up and down like a roller coaster, but fun." Kyumin said. She suddenly stopped and let out a squeal.

"Oh My Gosh! Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" She jumped.

Eunji watched her excited friend, as she tapped her chin. "Hmmm... you're planning to get us killed..." She joked, and to make it more fun she added, "Or to get us in trouble!"

Kyumin playfully hit her friend's arm and side, "No babo, we should go to the amusement park and have fun. Plus, there's food there! I don't feel like going home for dinner! And I'm sure my mom don't mind." She told Eunji her plan.

Eunji thought for a bit and slowly nodded. "Okay then. I'll go with you. Let me text my oppa first, I got to let him know or he'll be worried." Kyumin nodded and let Eunji text her brother while she tries to catch a taxi for the both of them.

-Taxi Ride-

"What should we do when we get there?" Eunji asked, she crossed her arms as she watched the road. The ride wouldn't be long since the amusement park was pretty close to where they were.

"We should get food! I skipped breakfast this morning and now I feel like I'm gonna die or something." Kyumin said, getting excited from the thoughts of being able to eat all the food she can.

"Why did you skip breakfast? Did you wake up late again?" Eunji asked, poking Kyumin's head.

Kyumin smiled. "You know me too well."

_

Myungsoo was all dressed up, ready to go. Just 10 minutes ago, Sungyeol said he was driving over to his house and they're going to have a little adventure in Seoul. Sungyeol, being the smart guy with the brain, picked the perfect time to go to a place a lot of people would go. The Amusement Park. He picked lunch time. Why? Because there will be a lot of food there and no one would be there cause the students would be in class studying, unlike Myungsoo who skipped school. Also, they wanted to have some fun, and what's the best place to have fun? Always the amusement park. :)

As Myungsoo head to his desk to grab his phone, ready to head downstairs, the doorbell rung. He right away knew who it was. Of course it wasn't his mom cause she wouldn't be back until evening, it was Sungyeol. And yes, he did inform his mom about him leaving, or else she would be like all the moms and  freak out.

Quickly, Myungsoo ran downstairs, opened the door and smiled.

"You're finally here!" Myungsoo greeted his hyung happily.

"Yeah, I'm here, I don't drive that slow." Sungyeol said, jokingly as he casually head inside. He walked in the kitchen and helped himself with a glass of cold water. "Ahhh~ refreshing! It would be better if there was Americano..." Sungyeol stated, Myungsoo chuckle. He wonder when Sungyeol's addiction for coffee will go away.

"Hyung! Let's goooo!" Myungsoo hurried the older as he put on his shoes and stood by the door, ready to lock it and head out the house.

"I'm coming! Stop hurrying me like I'm an old grandpa. You're too excited!" Sungyeol said as he fished out his keys that he quickly stuffed in his pockets earlier. The both of them then headed out the house, they quickly got in the car and Sungyeol started driving to their destination.

_

"Thank you for the ride ahjusshi! Have a nice day!" Eunji payed the driver and bowed to him as they got out of the car. The driver smiled and give them a nod, then drove away.

"We're finally here!! I'm soooo excited! Let's goo!" Kyumin started to drag Eunji to the gates, entering the amusement park.

Kyumin's eyes sparkle as she looked at all the rides.

"Which one should we go first?" Kyumin asked, letting Eunji pick their first ride.

"I thought you wanted to pig out on the food before getting on those scary rides?" Eunji spoke about their conversation earlier.

Kyumin tapped her chin, remembering her words from earlier. "Ohhh yeahhh. Let's go get food then!" She smiled as she linked her right arm with her best friend and dragged her to a nearby food stand, to get food to fill their hungry tummies.

____________________________________

 

How was the chapter? :D

I typed it this afternoon and finished it just now! ^^ It's 9:57PM right now! :)

I hope you all like this story. It's just part 1 ^^ I didn't want you guys to wait too long so I updated the first part. I will try to type part 2 on my tablet tonight and update tomorrow! =D

Enjoy and tell me what you think! LOVE YOU ALL♥

Subscribe, comment, and vote it up! :DD