Gone For A While~

Loving To Hate You {currently editing}

KyuMin's POV:

The next day when I came back to school, everyone was being so welcoming. EunJi greeted me with a TIGHT hug and tons of questions. While Minwoo gave me a TIGHT hug too and checked to see if I was okay. When I got into class, the boys were cheering (some...most...whatever) while the girls were waving and talking a bit to me. I smiled and we happy to know what people actually liked me here. 

When I walked to my desk, there were piles of flowers on them. Some with little notes. I smiled and came over. Myungsoo wasn't there yet. I looked at all of the flowers, checking to make sure none were roses. But I spotted one and quickly walked away from it. Minwoo saw me and picked up the rose, a note dropped from it but he didn't see, he then threw it out the window. The fangirls down there were screaming and fighting over the rose he threw. I laughed and picked up the note. It said:

Have fun sneezing!!! Hahahahah!!!! >:P

         -Lovely girls gang. $%^&

Minwoo saw the note and picked at it. He quickly grabbed it.

"Who are the Lovely Girls Gang?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Go back to your seat now~ the teacher is coming soon." One of the girl reminded me, I nodded and Minwoo walked back to his seat, so did I.

"Good morning class!" The teacher said as she came in. She saw me and smiled.

"Ms. Choi, would you please come to my desk? I need to talk to you." She eyed me and sat down on her chair. I nodded and nervously walked up to her desk.

"I would like you to stay after school for something, I need a little talk with you." She said to me. I nervously nodded.

"You may go back." She got out her book, I nodded and slowly walked back.

EunJi looked at me and mouthed, 'What's wrong?'

'Nothing.' I mouthed back and shook my head.

 

After school, everyone went home, while that, I headed to history class, to meet the teacher. When I came in, she was reading some history books.

"Ms.Kang, you need me for something." I said, I don't even know why I was nervous. Did I do something..and now I'm guilty? o.O

"Oh, yes." She put her book down and looked at me through her glasses. I sat down on a chair and looked up at her.

"Your history partner, Kim Myungsoo." She started. 'What about him now... ==" ' I thought.

"He will be gone for a while." She said. I raised an eyebrow, not understanding the part be gone for a while.

"What do you mean gone? Like gone gone? Or dead?" I asked. 

"Not funny, Ms.Choi." She said seriously.

'What the fudge...that wasn't a joke..' I was grumpy inside.

"So..... I have to work alone on the project?" I asked.

"Actually no... I already have someone to join you." She said and looked down at her stacks of paper. I just stared at what she was doing, curiously.

"You're partner name is Sungjong. You will meet him soon. But not today, he's not here." The teacher looked up at me, I just nodded.

"That is all. Thank you for not going home and coming here." She smiled. I bowed and left the classroom.

'What does she mean by GONE?! Is he really DEAD?! o.O Why am I even worrying?' I knocked my head as I walk home. 'And who's this Sungjong guy...'

_____________________________________________________________________________

I finished my homework so here's an update! :)

Enjoy!♥

Yes, I'm trying to add more Infinite in here as possible. Sorry boy1a4, for not making KyuMin's partner as Woohyun. I figure I have a different plan. You'll see! (:

Enjoy everyone!♥

Please comment! I love you all my 16 subbies! I never knew this story would be loved so much! xD

PS: Sorry for a short chapter!