The Sungjong.

Loving To Hate You {currently editing}

KyuMin's POV:

"Gah!!! Fudge my life!!!!" I mumbled angrily, dragging myself in class. Today was the day where I was going to meet this Sungjong guy, he was my partner for the history project. Well, he's substituting for Jekface, Myungsoo. I hope he's not annoying like the Myungsoo.

I was so lost in my thoughts, that I didn't even noticed, Minwoo sitting right in front of me. When I snapped out of it, I almost scream, but luckily Minwoo covered my mouth.

"Thank god the teacher's not here!" He said, with a cute smile. I just sighed and nodded.

"I heard Myungsoo hyung is gone?" He added. I nodded.

"I was wondering if he was dead.... you know the gone and gone gone?" I asked.

"It's not a good joke you know." Minwoo said. What the fudge, why is he so serious today and what's with the joke thing? It's NOT meant to be a joke! >.<

"MINWOO AH! WHY ARE YOU AND MS.  KANG SO SIMILIAR?~! You both think it's a JOKE! And I'm being serious here!" I shouted this time. Kids were now STARING at me. Minwoo with his eyes wide.

"Mianhae..... KyuMin ah........" Minwoo said slowly.

I groaned and headed out the class. I was heading to the girl's bathroom when I accidentally bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry!" I bowed 90 degrees.

"It's okay.. I'm sorry I bumped into you too!" The person said, it sounds like a guy's voice. I looked up and saw that it WAS a guy.

"Hey! Aren't you....Choi KyuMin?" He looked at me and asked. I slowly just nodded.

"Wow!" He suddenly shook my hand, I just gave him a nervous smiled. "Ms.Kang had talk A LOT about you to me." He smiled.

I blushed. "Oh... may I know your name...?" I asked shyly.

"Oh! Right, I'm Lee Sungjong!" He said.

'WHAT DID HE SAY?! SUNGJONG?! IS HE MY PARTNER?!' My eyes were like they were going to pop out of my head.

"Hahah!" Sungjong laughed at my expression. "Yes, I'm your partner while Myungsoo hyung's gone." Sungjong said as if he was reading my mind.

"That's....nice?" I couldn't find the right word. He nodded and smiled.

"I'll see you around school.... um....talk to me after school. I need to know when we could work on the project." Sungjong said. I nodded.

"Oh and where will we meet?" I asked.

"Umm....... I guess, your locker?" He shrugged.

"Okay. I hope you know where my locker is." I smiled.

"I'll ask!" He winked and walked off. I blushed and couldn't help but smiled. 'Gawd... am I falling for him already?' I thought and decided to not go to the bathroom anymore. 

When I came back to class, surprisingly the teacher didn't yelled at me. She smiled and welcomed me in. o.O Even though I was late for class.

"Ummm....seonsaengnim." I began, she looked up at me, with her warm smile. "I met...Sungjong on the way from the bathroom...that's why I'm late... I hope you understand." I said. She nodded.

"I know, that's great that you have met him already." She smiled, I nodded and sat back down.

'Phew! At least she didn't kill me....' I sighed in relieve.

______________________At KyuMin's Locker______________________

When I went to my locker after all the class ended, I found that Sungjong was already standing there. With a bright smile on his face.

"We met again." He smiled. I nodded.

"Yeah..so now....where are we going to work?" I asked as I opened my locker.

"You're house of course!" Sungjong said, as he leaned on the locker next to mine. "Sungyeol's home right?"

I glanced at him. "Why do you all know Sungyeol oppa?!"

He raised an eyebrow. "Who doesn't know him....?" I shrugged.

"Let's go~" I said as I quickly grabbed everything.

"Need help?" Sungjong offered.

"Ummmm....." I was thinking about what to say when Sungjong just grabbed everything and smiled.

"Wow thanks. You're wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better than Myungsoo." I complimented him as we both started walking. He laughed.

"You don't know the real Myungsoo..." He gave a little sigh, I raised an eyebrow and put on a confused look.

"What do you mean real Myungsoo?" I asked. "You mean like he's fake?"

Sungjong laughed. "You're like a kid, so.......dumb." He teased.

"Yah!" I playfully slapped his arm. "What's with the real and fake thing?!" I asked again.

"Well, he's really cold but inside...so caring and nice." Sungjong said smiling. "Oh! By the way, I'm his saeng..... wait! So you're my NOONA!"

"Oh really? I have never seen him like you said." I tapped my chin. "And I like calling you oppa more.

"Duh! Why would he show it to you when you both just met like for a month!" Sungjong said was a 'duh' face.

"A month is a long time....." I told him.

"That's way too early for Myungsoo hyung." Sungjong said.

 

We were just talking and arguing on the way home. Finally when we were in front of my house, Sungjong's jaws dropped.

"What?" I asked, looking at his expression.

"You live in this beautiful house?" He was kind of amazed.

"You call this beautiful?" I joked, he nodded. "Oh, Sungjong ah~ just get in." I opened the door for him. He got in and so did I.

"Sungyeol hyung!!!!" Sungjong put my stuff on the couch and shook hands with Sungyeol oppa.

"Geez..." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my things, then just carried them upstairs to my room. Sungjong talked to Sungyeol oppa for a while then went to my room.

"Why are we working in here?" Sungjong sat on my bed.

"Because we are..." I simply answered.

"Noona, you dirty minded people." Sungjong commented.

"I feel old! T.T" I whined. "And you're just like Myungsoo! >.<"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Here's my update!♥

Sorry I've been hiding this chapter since I was updating more to the chappie. Enjoy!!! COMMENT!♥ And of course! SUBSCRIBE!