He's Back! And New Seatmate!

Loving To Hate You {currently editing}

KyuMin's POV:

After I had plugged in the vacuum, I put on my headphones and started to vacuum while listening to music. After the day it happened, where Sungjong saved me, my umma gave me punishments for coming home late, so this is one of them. She doesn't even worried or feel bad or anything for me! :( But Sungyeol oppa did, that day, I cried the whole night (I didn't even know why...maybe I was still scared about what happened.) and Sungyeol oppa was there to comfort me. He can be the best brother sometimes...♥

As I was vacuuming, someone was knocking on the door, I didn't hear it since I had my earphones in my ears playing music, and also the vauuming sound was loud. I was happily vacuuming without knowing anything until Sungyeol oppa came. He suddenly unplugged the vacuum, which made me looked up at him. I raised an eyebrow at his action.

"Oppa, I'm doing my punishment!" I said, taking the ear phones off.

"I know." He said. "Someone's knocking though!"

I raised an eyebrow. 'How can he hear when he's upstairs? I can't even hear a thing!' I thought. He sighed and headed towards the door, then opened it. There stood Sunggyu oppa, smiling.

"Wah~!! You invited Sunggyu oppa over?!" I was jumping up and down, happily to see him.

Sungyeol nodded happily, knowing that I was excited to see Sunggyu oppa.

"But!" Sungyeol said. "We're doing a project together...so don't bother please!" Sungyeol said and headed downstairs, Sunggyu oppa then walked towards me. I suddenly hugged him, he was a bit surprised but hugged me back.

"I miss you sooooooo much!!!!" I smiled.

He patted my head. "I miss you too!" He smiled.

I broke the hug and looked at him.

"I gotta go now... your brother might yell." Sunggyu said, I laughed.

"Yeah.... go before he yells." I said as I put the earphones back. Sunggyu waved and headed upstairs, I began to continue my punishment when he left.

 

 

 

______AFTER WEEKEND WAS OVER......AT SCHOOL_____

"It's almost Valentines Day!" I heard girls squeaking in the halls. They were all talking about how they were going to confess to the guys. While the guys were talking about what to do to impress the girl they love.

"And I'll just approach him and tell him everything." A girl named NaYoung said, she was talking to her friends. I rolled my eyes as I made my way to my seat. To my surprise, Myungsoo was there, playing with his phone.

'So...he's back...' I thought as I finally reached my desk. I slammed my books on the table, causing Myungsoo to look up.

"That's not a nice way to welcome someone...." He smirked. I rolled my eyes, 'why do you always smirk in front of me.' I thought. I sighed and sat down beside him.

"Where were you?" I asked as I organized my things.

He chuckled. "You missed me huh? I knew it."

I choked on my own saliva. "Why the heck would I miss you?"

"Because I'm handsome and I bet that you like me." He said, playing with his phone again.

"No no no no no no!!!" I said, shaking my head. "I would NEVER like you. Who would like a jerkface?!"

"A lot of fangirls..." He said simply. He was right about that.

"KYUMIN!!!!!" Sungjong's face was right infront of mine when I turned back to the front. I almost screamed but he covered my mouth. I pulled his hand away.

"I'm going to die soon if you continue to do that more." I said, putting my hand on my heart. It was beating so fast.

"You should......" Myungsoo said, smiling. His attention was still on his phone.

"Annyeong hyung... I see you're back." Sungjong smiled, Myungsoo nodded.

"Class, please sit down." The teacher said as she headed inside the class, everyone then quickly sat down at their tables. All of our attention was on Ms. Kang. She looked really serious, she cleared and grabbed her stack of paper on her table. And for a few mimutes she looked at it, and then looked up at the class, everyone was quiet.

"Table we will be having different seatmates. So please listen carefully for your name." She finally spoke.

I began happy. 'Yes! FINALLY! THE DAY HAS COME!!! T^T' I thought as I screamed inside happily.

"Let's start with EunJi, you with be with Myungsoo." The teacher said. EunJi was kind of surprised and I don't think I was wrong but I saw her BLUSH! OMG, since when did she like this guy?! O.o

As she looked at me, she gave me a nervous smile. I smiled back and gave her the 'good-luck-with-jerkface-as-your-seatmate!' look. She giggle when she saw the face, I winked at her. 

After that Ms.Kang started to read off all the names, I was paying super close attention, listening to who was going to be my seatmate. And then finally, Ms.Kang read off my name.

"KyuMin, you will be with Sungjong." The teacher smiled at me.

"YAY!" I let out a little scream so only I could hear. I was super happy to know that my seatmate wouldn't be a jerk. It was Sungjong and I was happy about it! ^o^

"Annyeong KyuMin!" He waved as I made my way towards him, I smiled.

"I'm glad you're my seatmate." I said as I sat down.

"Me too!" He said as he organized his things, I chuckled.

"Now~ everyone settled down, we are going to start the lesson." Ms.Kang stood up from her chair. "Remember, the exam is next week." She said.

My jaws dropped. "Now way..." I said.

"Oh yeah... I just remembered that..."Sungjong said. I sighed and the teacher began the lesson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!♥ So, here's my update!

I just squeezed sometime in from my time of doing my chores to update for you guys. So I hope you like it. PLEASE DO COMMENT! I'm really sad not seeing your comment~ ):

Come on! Don't be a silent reader! :) I won't bite yah know!

Ppyong! I will try and update more! I'm going to update Forever Feels So Short in my haefany4eva account now... ppyong!