Allergies.

Loving To Hate You {currently editing}

KyuMin's POV:

The next morning, I happily walked into class, smiling from ear to ear. I don't even know why I'm so fudging happy! >.<

As I sat down, I noticed that Myungsoo had gifts all over his desks, even crossing the invisible line we had made. I quickly pushed all of his things back to his area, some items were even dropping. Some people looked at me and my actions, while some just ignored.

"Stop touching people's stuff. I know you want them." I heard a voice. I turned and saw Myungsoo walking towards our table. I rolled my eyes.

"Dear Mr. Myungsoo, your things were crossing the line so I'm just helping you by moving them back!" I said and got my books out from my bag.

Before he could say anything, the teacher came in. Myungsoo just sat down, not even touching the gifts. I glanced at him quickly and turned to the teacher.

When the teacher began talking, I suddenly started to sneeze. At first I said sorry to everyone, but then it continued on and on. Minwoo and EunJi looked at my with worry eyes. I just gave them it 'I'm-fine' look, but they still looked at me.

After thousands of interuptions made by my sneezes, the teacher then said something. "Ms.Choi, are you okay?"

"I-think-I-have-the-allergies-right-now." I said, sneezing between each words. Now I could feel my eyes getting red and my nose SUPER red.

"What are you allergic to?" The teacher asked.

"Roses..." I answered and sneezed again. Right away I turned to the gifts pile of Myungsoo and see if there were any roses. After a feel glances BAM! I found it.

"Myungsoo-has-roses." I sneezed again and again after each word. Myungsoo looked at his pile of gifts and didn't say anything. I continued to sneeze and sneeze.

"Can-I-go-home?" I asked. The teacher nodded and told Minwoo to set me down the office.

"Make sure to go to the doctor!" Minwoo told me. I nodded.

"Thanks-" I sneezed again. "I think my mom has medicine." I said quickly. He nodded and started to head back to class. After his first step he turned back and waved at me, I smiled and called my mom. She said she will pick me up soon.

 

When I got home, I didn't expect to see that Sungyeol was sitting at home, watching T.V.

"You don't have school today?" I tried to not sneeze. He turned and saw me.

"Did you cry at school?" He asked, with on eyebrow up.

I shook my head. "Myungsoo made me have allergies since he had roses on his desk. I went home since I didn't want to spend the whole day at school, interupting teachers with my sneezes."

He slowly nodded and said, "Get rest then."

I nodded and headed upstairs. I changed into my pajamas even though it was still morning~ and laid down on my bed. I closed my eyes and went to dreamland.

__________DREAM___________

"KyuMin ah! I love you!!" Myungsoo said and hugged me. I was shocked and didn't hugged him back. He pouted.

"Yah, you don't like me huh?" He said in a sad tone.

"I love you too!!" I suddenly smiled and said. He was all happy again. He suddenly leaned closer to me. Our faces were inches again from each other. I blinked and before I knew it, our lips touched.

'HE KISSED ME?!' I thought.

_______END OF DREAM__________

The reason I woke up was before my phone rang.. =="

I looked at the caller and my jaws dropped. HOW DID KIM MYUNGSOO GET MY NUMBER?!

I decided to pick up and see what he wants to say.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Ummm...." He sounded nervous. "Sorry...I...had....the...roses..on..my..table...they were from the fangirls." He had pauses between each word.

"It's okay...I guess......?" I said, awkwardly.

"Don't kill me." He said. I laughed.

"I'm the one who's supposed to say that." I said.

"Oh and why are you so nice to me now?" I asked.

" I know you wouldn't believe me but I don't even know!! >.<" He said honestly.

"Oh. Bye!" I said and hunged up.

'What kind of conversation was that?' I shrugged and laid back down.

 

 

Myungsoo's POV:

Am I starting to get worry about her? Since she left, I felt so lonely? Damn.... don't let this happen!! >.<

And why am I even worried?! I SWEAR, I didn't save my number in her phone or saved hers in mine. I just saw her name and calls it.

What the fudge is this, why am I worrying about that pabo?! xP

__________________________________________________________________

This is not the perfect plan or anything but I just came up with it when I was in class at the end of the day....well, I hope you like it? (:

I have so many subbies for this story and I'm sooo happy!! (:

Thank you, you guys so much!!!! My dad went somewhere an hour ago and he's still not back. I'm home alone...still. My sister's still not home.

I can't wait to get my BoyFriend album. I BETTER earn it. My dad said that he will get it for me if I do good. I was planning to ask for the Album for my birthday but I guess I will be getter it early!♥

Wah~ I love life! ;)