*Thump* *Thump* *Thump*

Loving To Hate You {currently editing}

KyuMin's POV:

"Starting from today, you will be working on a history project with a partner." The teacher announce. Right away EunJi and I looked at each other. "I will be choosing your partner." The teacher added. I sighed, so did the rest of the students.

"Okay, listen up for who your partners are." She said and started to read off the names of people.

"EunJi you will be working with Minwoo." The teacher said. Lucky... =.="

"And KyuMin, you will be working with Myungsoo." The teacher looked at me.

"NO WAY!!!!" We both stood up from our desk and shouted.

"Yes, you have to." The teacher said and started to continue reading off names.

"I'm definitely NOT working with you, Jerkface." I said.

"Like I want to work with you...pabo." He said, looking out the window. There was a couple of minutes of silence until....

"LET'S WORK ALONE." We both turned to each other and said, and both nodded.

"I heard that Ms.Choi and Mr.Kim. You MUST work together." The teacher was watching us the whole time.

"BUT-!" I was about to say another word when she interupted me.

"Do you want me to call your parents?" She warned us, I sighed and sat down.

"So...." I turned to Myungsoo.

"If we work together, there are RULES." Myungsoo got a piece of paper out.

"First, no being mean." I said. "And a JERK!" I added. He didn't wrote those down so I snatched the paper from him and started to scribble down.

"Last thing, no FALLING FOR EACH OTHER." He said.

"Psshh... like that would happen." I rolled my eyes and wrote the last rule down.

"You will be able to start the project today." The teacher told us as class was dismissed.

"Go to my house today after school." I told Myungsoo.

"Too lazy, you should just do the first part by yourself." Myungsoo said cooly.

"But! Do you want the teacher to call your parents?!" I said. Myungsoo looked at me and sighed.

"Fine...pabo. I will." He said as he stood up, about to leave.

I quickly said. "You don't even know where my house is!"

He turned around, and smirked. "What if I DO?"

My jaws dropped. "Y-you stalker!" I said and Myungsoo headed out.

_____________AFTER SCHOOL________________

"KyuMin ah~ someone's looking for you!" My mother called from downstairs. I was changing my clothes.

"Nae! I'm changing, be right down there!" I shouted back and quickly put on this:

Then I headed downstairs. I opened the door and saw that Myungsoo was standing there, waiting.

"You're such a slowpoke." He said as he went it. I mehrong him from behind, luckily he didn't see me.

"Shut up." I said. He started to headed upstairs. I tried to grab his arm and pulled him downstairs but I couldn't. =.="

Suddenly, he was talking to someone.

"Yeah, she's really.....a freak....pain in the bum." I heard my brother talking. Wait, my brother talking?! They know each other?! I quickly ran upstairs and saw that they were standing there, talking in front of my brother's room. (A/N: If you want to know his name, it's Sungyeol. Yes, From INFINITE! :P *MEHRONG*)

I then accidentally sneezed, causing them to look at me.

"Sorry." I sniffed. "Yah~ why are you upstairs?" I asked Myungsoo.

"Aren't we working in your room?" He raised an eyebrow.

"YAH~ why are you saying that we're working in my room?!" You looked at him.

"I know you're thinking of dirty thoughts right now." He smirked, Sungyeol laughed. You rolled your eyes.

"Shut up. Just why do you want to work in MY room." I crossed my arms.

"Because, the living room is noisy." He said. I rolled my eyes and said under my breath, "Fine."

"Bye hyung! Talk to you later!" Myungsoo waved and followed me, to my room.

"You're really dirty minded." Myungsoo said as he entered the room. I turned and looked at him.

"Shut up!" I said. "You wanted to go in my room and work!"

"Now.....who was thinking about THAT?!" He pretened to be thinking. I ignored him and got out my things.

"Now, can we start?" I placed everything on my desk and grabbed a chair, sat down and looked at Myungsoo. He grabbed another from somewhere and sat down next to me.

"So, you will do that, while I do this." We split jobs and started doing them.

After about an hour or so, it was quiet...I mean REALLY quiet. I looked up at Myungsoo from the ground. Yes, he kicked me off my desk and made me do the work on the ground, =.=" His head was on the desk, I knew what he was doing. I slowly approached him and aha! He was in dreamland.

"Sleepy head." I poke his forehead.

"He's kinda cute........wait...what the fudge did you just say Choi KyuMin?!" I knocked my head.

 

 

Myungsoo's POV:

Project, so boring.... :O *Yawn*

I turned and saw Kyumin concertrating HARd so I laid my head on the table and closed my eyes. I went to dreamland.

Suddenly I felt someone poking my forehead. I didn't open my eyes thought.

"He's kinda cute...." I heard a girl's voice. "Wait....what the fudge did you just say Choi KyuMin?!" I heard.

wow, she's talking to herself. Is she falling for me?

What is this weird feeling I have? Is my ice heart melting since I'm falling for her? No no no!!! >.<

Why am I feeling this weird thing?

*Thump* *Thump* *Thump*

______________________________________________________________________________

Double updates for you all! Since I luv you!♥

Lol~ Enjoy! I'm trying to make this flow a little faster so things might move like really fast....better watch out what's happening next! x]

Ppyong!