OMG, It's Valentine! T.T

Loving To Hate You {currently editing}

KyuMin's POV:

As I sat down on my table, I glanced at the seat next to me, Sungjong was not there. So I just start doing what I needed. But before I could get up, both of someone's hand were covering my eyes.

"Guess who." The voice said, right away I knew it was a girl. And the only girl I'm close with in this class so EunJi.

"Baek EunJi, I need to do some things!!" I said.

She giggled. "Araso!" She uncovered my eyes and smiled. "I just wanted to tell you something."

I looked at her in a kind of weird look. "Well, just spit it out."

She cleared , getting ready to make the announcements to me. "It's VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!" She squeaked jumping up and down. I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay?" I said simply, I was not so excited like she was.

"Oh c'mon!" She elbowed me. "Do you have a Valentines yet?"

I shook my head. "Do you?"

She suddenly blushed and whispered into my ear. "I'm going to confess to him today!" She giggled and blushed at her own words.

My jaws sudden dropped. "Who??!"

EunJi sighed. "Geez...don't pretend like you don't know!" Her face was now a tomato.

"Seriously, I don't know....." I said, now sitting down and listening to her.

"It's.....Myungsoo oppa!" She whispered into my ears again and my jaws dropped AGAIN!

I looked up at her and she was now the redest tomato I've ever seen!

"Girl~ you got to be kidding me...." I said to her, my jaws were still hanging. "Why that jerkface?"

"I like boys like him....so....cool...." She smiled.

"Ewwww...." I pretended to throw up.

"Shut up KyuMin ah~" She slapped my arm playfully. "Can you help me?"

I put my hands up in the air. "Sorry! I'm not going to even going to talk about Myungsoo." I said as I grabbed my book. EunJi frowned and went back to her desk, Myungsoo wasn't there yet.

I was deep in thoughts of why EunJi would like that Myungsoo, when I didn't even know I was bumping into someone, on the way out of class. I was scared it was the teacher, I bit my lips and looked up. Oh no! Not him! >.< I slapped my forehead.

Yes! You've guested it! It was that jerkface KIM MYUNGSOO! :( Why do I always bump into him?!

"Yah~ why do you always bump into me?!" He yelled.

"Sorry~" I said coldly. He rolled his eyes and pushed me out all the way. I slammed my arm into the door, it was really painful.

"I'm going to die!" I said, rubbing my arm. Sungjong then came in class, he looked at me and smile.

"What are you doing here?!" Sungjong raised an eyebrow when he noticed that I was standing next to the door.

"Ask jerkface." I pointed at Myungsoo and left the class.

 

 

When I came back, the teacher was looking for me. I cleared my throat a bit before talking to her. I knew I was late for class.

"N-nae, Ms.Kang?" I began.

"Why are you late?" She asked me, not looking up from her papers.

I stuttered. "I...uh...I was helping the library...remember what you should yesterday?"

Ms.Kang finally looked up, "Oh, yes, sorry I've mistaken. Please go back to your seat then."

'That was...eh....' I sighed as I headed back to my seat.

As I was walking back, I didn't notice that Myungsoo was sitting and sticking his feet out. I walked and tripped over it.

"Yah~ jerkface, what was that for?!" I grumpily got up.

He looked at me innocently.

'OMG, his eyes.... *.*' I was lost into his eyes, but then quickly snapped out of it.

"I didn't do it on purpose, she was walking and tripped since she wasn't looking." Myungsoo said to Ms.Kang.

"Ms.Choi, go back to your seat now." Ms.Kang said.

'Typical teacher... =,=" ' I thought.

 

After school, Minwoo, EunJi and I went to the park together, we were sitting at one of the picnic tables and was talking to each other.

"Did you confess yet?" I asked out of the blue.

Minwoo's eyebrow suddenly raised up, causing EunJi to kick me in the shin.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled as I quickly jumped up. >.<

"Are you okay?!" Sungjong ask, I noticed that he was walking around the park with Myungsoo. I shook my head.

"I need to go to the hospital!! >.<" I whine.

"Why?" Myungsoo asked as he crossed his arms.

"Because EunJi kicked me in the shin! >.<" I said and frowned.

"I'll go get you some ice....." Sungjong said and left Myungoo there, he shrugged and plugged his earphones in his ear and left.

I slowly then walked back to the table. EunJi saw me and see looked really guilty. 'Sorry....' She mouthed as I sat down at my old spot.

"Let's play T/D!" Minwoo suddenly suggested.

"No no no!!!" I said, shooking my head right away.

"Let's vote. I want to play, EunJi?" Minwoo looked at EunJi.

"Okay! I'm in! 2 votes for yes!" EunJi smiled and now turning to me. Right away I said,

"No and NEVER!"

"Too bad...... there's 2 yes so you'll have to play too!" Minwoo smirked.

'Is he turning evil?! What's up with the SMIRKING?!' I thought and slapped my forehead.

"Let's start with..... EunJi." Minwoo said. EunJi nodded and suddenly turned to me. My eyes grew wide.

"What...." I blurted out.

"Truth or Dare KyuMin?" EunJi asked.

'I hate those damn truth questions..so let's just go with dare.' I thought and made my final desicion.

"Dare." I answered.

EunJi suddenly smiled creepily. "I dare you to..........................."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continue........................

HEY! Enjoy this chapter!

I'm so excited that I can't wait until my sister gets home. You know why?

Since I'm going to be watching SunnyHill - Pray with her! The first time I've watched it, I was watching it alone. I still find it a little creepy now that I'm going to watch it with her. And that's going to be my 2nd time. Anyways, have any of you watch it yet? I bet most of you have.

This morning~ me and my sister watched Cleansing Cream by Brown Eyed Girls. My sister said that it was scary but I found nothing in it was super scary. Though the bathtub scence where the wife was washing the blind girl's face....ughh..

.But I think Pray by SunnyHill is way creepier....

Answer this question: Which one is creepier? Sunnyhill's Pray or B.E.G - Cleansing Cream.

^.^ Enjoy this chapter.