Beware

Loving To Hate You {currently editing}

EunJi suddenly gasped, I tilted my head to only said and looked at her, with an eyebrow raised.

"I'll....be RIGHT back!" She suddenly said and ranaway. I was confused at the moment.

"Someone help me....?" I looked around, kids were just passing by me, like I'm not there. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder, I quickly turned and saw a guy, standing smiling at me.

"May I help you?" He asked nicely.

"Yes please!" I said right away, he continue to smiled. "I need to go to the principal's office..."

He nodded, grabbed my hand and pulled me somewhere, I quickly just follow him. A few minutes later, we stopped and he turned to me.

"This is it?" I asked, he nodded.

"I'll wait for you outside!" He smiled cutely and I nodded. I then went inside the principal's office. All he did was talked about some rules in the school and it was all like blah blah blah~ and then he gave me the schedule... =.="

After that I walked out of the principal's office and surprised that the guy was still there!

"I'll be your guide for today." He smiled as he saw me coming out, I raised an eyebrow.

"Are you crazy? We just met and you're being so nice!" I looked at my schedule.

"C'mon! There's nothing wrong with being nice!" He said and pull me to class.

"How did you know this was my class?" I raised an eyebrow and double checked my schedule.

"I just do!" He winked. "Gotta go! See you around!" He waved and walked away. I then shrugged and went to class.

"KyuMin, you will be sitting next to Kim Myungsoo. Mr.Kim, please raise your hand." The teacher said , after I introduced myself to the class. The dude name, Myungsoo, lazily raised his hand, not even looking up at me. I then sighed and walked towards him, and sat down beside his desk.

"Hi, I'm KyuMin, nice to meet you." I started of nicely, he wasn't even paying attention, not even a quick glance!

"Don't ever talk to me again." He said coldly and continuing on looking out the window. I raised an eyebrow, I didn't quite understand what he was talking about.

"What do you mean? We just met!" I said.

He turned around, and right away I was scared just looking at his face. It was the dude I bumped into earlier.

"S-sorry, I won't talk to y-you again." My voice was shaking, staring into those eyes.

"Why are you always sorry??" He asked coldly.

"I-I......... I shouldn't be talking right now to you, let's not talking." I came up with an excuse,,...ish....

"No! THIS time I WANT to talk." He said, but I turned my face somewhere else. He quickly grabbed my chin and made me face him again.

I closed my eyes, trying to not look at him.

"Really? You're THAT scared?" He smirked. I didn't answered.

He chuckled and leaned closer to my face.

'Don't you dare and kiss me!!! >.< I suddenly thought. He then whispered into my ear,

"Better beware and shut up.." He smirked.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Finally! A conversation with Myungsoo!!! He's a bad--- huh? I know...well, not THAT bad--- yet...

Heheh~ look forward to the next update!

I know. Myungsoo's mean...