Swimming Lessons

Love Lost In Mystery(guardianxhuman)

Joy/Reader's Point of View

 

Protect me my ! Instead, he ruined me. He saw almost everything of the top half of my whole pale body. How is this even being a guardian? This boy have the power to be invisible but he doesn't have the power to save me from a window? And worst OF ALL, I don't even know him well! Why did I ask him to do the competition with me in the first place? I don't know! I just asked him out nowhere and now we're not doing the competition anymore which was literally what started all of this. I am so freaking pods right now. I want to slice him into pieces but a guardian can't really die. They just have to disappear on their own. Oh god... I just remembered! I HAVE SWIMMING CLASS NOW AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SWIM? WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO?? I'm so dead...
"What are you exaggerating about?", Woojin asked calmly.
Maybe I can use him...
"Woojin, do you know how to swim?"
"Of course. If I didn't know how to then how would I save you if you fall into the water?"
"That's right!", I snapped my finger. "You can teach me how to swim then! I need to know how to swim by the end of this day! You got that Woojin?" 
"S-sure Joy???"


Second Person Point of View


You dragged Woojin to the pool area which was a few blocks away with your new shirt on top of your bathing suit which you already put on and jumped right straight into the pool. 
"What are you standing there for Woojin? Come into the pool already."
"Yes Ms. Joy but how would you prefer me to help you in whatever methods?" 
"Just do what you think is the best."
"In that case, we'll start with floating. You will be needing no life jacket. I am your life jacket."
As you stared at Woojin weirdly, he slowly starts taking off his shirt leaving only the bottom half of his body still dressed up. His abs was hot. His body was sweaty. His chest was pumped up. Everything about him was just so called P-E-R-F-E-C-T. He then gently enters the pool trying to avoid making any splash and then suddenly started pulling your hand to the deeper area of the pool where your feet couldn't reach the smooth floor.
"W-wait! Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean this is the first time that I will be honest with myself for my safety. I know that I'm fattier and totally weigh more than you so if I drown, I don't think you'll be able to save me and bring me back up for air."
"I am stronger than you though.", Woojin claimed. "On we go~"
"H-Hold on!"
"What-"
You jumped right onto Woojin's body holding his neck as tight as you can and lean on his chest. If he isn't going to hold you then you'll be the one holding him instead. You were afraid you might sink into the pool and never return back up. 
"It's okay Joy...  You can do this."
Woojin's voice was so soothing and relaxing, you just wanted to fall asleep right there but of course you didn't. You love the way how he's helping you without hesitation. You love the way how he smiles at you. You love the way how calmly his voice tone was. You love the way how he encourages you to do things. You love his positively. You loved everything about him. Maybe god gave me the right guardian, you thought to yourself. As Woojin swims to the deep area with you, the floor started to disappear which made you panic on the inside. The deeper you guys go, the closer your body attaches to Woojin's.
"Okay... you can let go of me now. Trust me, I'll hold onto you. I promise.", mumbled Woojin. 
Right at his last word, you released his neck and allowed him to hold your hand while you kick your legs as told by Woojin. Soon, Woojin let go of your hands and left you float on in the pool without holding onto him.
"Oh my god!!! I'm floating! Woojin, I'm finally floating!", you shouted happily.
"Yes, yes... I can see that.", Woojin chuckled. "Now you need to know how to swim. Lay your body flat on the water and paddle your feet while you swing your arms."
"Oh lord! I'm doing it!" 
Good job...