Bad Girl Up To Something

Love Lost In Mystery(guardianxhuman)

Second Person's Point of View


It was one of those days again. The day almost every young people hate. Monday. You woke up at 6:57 with the sight of Woojin with his narrow eyes open staring straight right at you.
"Argh! You idiot! Scared the hell out of me! Did you even sleep? Like at all?" 
"No, Ms. Joy. I figured your safety is more important than refilling my energy so I stayed up all night keeping my eyes on you."
"Oh no!", you thought to yourself. "What if he heard me snore? A person- No. not even a real person. WAS STARING AT ME FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT!" 
You quickly got up remembering that you and Woojin shared one bed before kicking him away, also realizing what he did for you yesterday at the public pool center. 
(At school)
You couldn't even believe that Woojin had to follow you to school. You didn't even know what kind of excuse would actually buy the fact the Woojin is your guardian but the principle accepted it anyways and now you just have this naive boy following you around everywhere. There are girl who follow you as well not because of you but because of Woojin. Woojin is getting pretty popular at your school on his first day. 
"Oppa!", called out a young girl.
"Can you please read my letter?"
This girl has already decided to confess to him?? How did she even gather up all of the time in the morning to write this essay? 
"Thank you! I will be happy to read it when I'm out of school."
Soon, Woojin's hand was full.
"You know, if you could've just reject those dumb girls, you wouldn't be suffering like this.", I stated biting my nails during lunch break time. 
"I know but it's rude to do so."
"Watch, it's as easy as a piece of cake. Ya see that girl getting her lunch over there. She's looking this way which means she's probably gonna do something to you."
You both glued your eye onto her carefully and watched her walk right over to sit next to Woojin's side. 
"Oppa... I've been thinking about you lately since this morning and-"
"I'm sorry but you gotta go girl. This boy ain't your type if you're aiming for romantic love. Trust me, you'll regret it sooner or later. It's better to turn back now before it's too late."
As you turn to Woojin for him to nod, the young naive boy's attention was on something else. A girl... the girl you hated the most out of all of the students in the whole school. Dahyun... You have been stuck with her since your whole school life and even knows that her attitude haven't change one bit. Always popular but pink, rich but stupid, y but spoil, and finally, pretty but plastic. 
You turned to the girl, who was before desperate for Woojin has stomped away madly glaring at you. You then turned back to Woojin witnessing a guardian who's actually falling for a fake girl. You knew her best aptitude was acting but what could you do? There's nothing to stop this butterfly in his stomach now.
"Wake up! Waaaake up!", you slap Woojin's head. "Don't fall for her! That's my command!"
"Yes Ms. Joy! I'll try not to!"
"YOU'LL TRY NOT TO!??? That means you are falling for her then...😑"
 "Not exactly... it's just that's she's the most prettiest girl I have even seen in my whole life."
"ARGH!", you screamed pinning your fork down onto the table. 
It's not that you're jealous or anything. You just feel pity for a clueless boy like him who's not even taking in your advice seriously. Clearly, you can see that Dahyun's onto something by the way how she looks at Woojin. Almost creepy as hell in a way. In a second, both of your eyes met and she made a ing smirk back at you. This is not going so well...
(10:45 pm)
FOR THE WHOLE DAY AT SCHOOL, Dahyun has been clinging onto Woojin while he smiles shyly back at her. You were so happy that over a half of Monday was ending already but Tuesday is coming pretty soon. Maybe too too too soon though.