Froze Solid

Love Lost In Mystery(guardianxhuman)

Second Person's Point of View


(Friday)


During lunch time, you sat alone at the loner table while Woojin gets dragged by girls side to side with jealous boys crying at the back piercing their eyes into Woojin's soul. Poor boy is too pure and innocent to shove off the girls. You couldn't take in the screaming and desperate girls anymore so you threw your food tray at them but sadly, the angle of the tray wasn't that great which land on Woojin's soft skin forehead instead and lead him to bleed.
"YAH! Joy, what was that for?", Woojin shouted angrily putting pressure on his head with his palm. 
"Sorry, that was on accident. I didn't meant to throw it at yo-"
"ACCIDENT??! HOW CAN THIS BE ON ACCIDENT! Let me throw my food tray at you and let's see if that's on accident too!", Woojin replied with boiling bloods, and threw back your tray at you giving you a bruise on your left knee. You look around the cafeteria and saw that every students, including the lunch ladies had gather up into a group and started shouting the word fight multiple times.
"Is this you? Are you even Woojin because I don't thinks so. I don't remember my guardian having this aggressive character trait. You disgust me!" Your old Woojin was now gone. He was not Woojin anymore. He was now a whole new different person. You thought guardian were suppose to protect others, even if they were hated or harm by that one person. Woojin tends to switch his behavior and personality around but this time was not him switching. This time was him for real. Maybe this is his real self. Maybe this is how Woojin is usually like inside him. 
"Say that again! Say it to my face again Joy, that I disgust you."
Woojin was much closer to you now. You could feel his heat and see his sweats. You look up into Woojin's eyes and bravely restated your line again. "You-disgust-me!"
As soon as you finished, Woojin raised his hand about to slap you but even though you knew, you did not flinch one bit at all. 
Right before his hand meets your cheeks, a tear dropped down your face which stopped him.
"What am I doing?", Woojin asked himself. "I'm suppose to protect her. Not hurt her..."
"Is your knee oka-"
"It's none of your concern.", you cut Woojin's sentence off. 
You walked to your chair, grabbed your backpack and walked home not caring about informing the school. Of course Woojin followed but you slam the door in his face and locked him out of the house. You knew it was cold and snowy outside but that's what he deserves anyways.


(7:36)
Woojin was still outside and it's actually getting pretty cold and dark too. Even your window had frost around the side and corners. You were starting to get worry but then realizes that a guardian can't really die. A guardian can only suffers... but you still worried. What if he freezes or something? 
"Woojin?", you called out his name beside the door but there was no answers. You slowly unlock the door knob and and pulled the door open and there he was. You could see soft snow laying on his eyelashes and cheekbone with his eyes closed. 
"Woojin...", you called his name once more, but still, everything was silent. Everything was starting to get a bit critical and you were worry about Woojin. Maybe too worry. His body was as cold as ice and his forehead wasn't as soft as before anymore. It was only frozen solid flesh. You dragged Woojin to your kitchen and heat up the oven. To increase the heat, you open the oven door and lay down Woojin right in front of the oven. You then heat up a pot of water and repeatedly poor it all over Woojin's body.
"Please... please... please...", you begged for Woojin to be okay. 
Soon, you could hear Woojin's breathing and his body twitching. 
"OH THANK GOD! YOU'RE OKAY!", you screamed happily hugging Woojin with all of your strength.
"Are you still mad at me?"
"YES! I'M MAD AT YOU FOR SCARING THE HELL OUT OF ME! I'm so sorry I locked you out and even made you bleed."
"No, I should be the one to apologize. I'm suppose to protect you and give you happiness but instead I yelled at you, made you cry, and even intended to harm yo-"
"Just forget it Woojin...", you interrupted him softly. "Let's just pretend that today never happened. Today does not exist."