Prologue (New Home)

Love Lost In Mystery(guardianxhuman)

(15 years ago)
"BREAKING NEWS! WANNA ONE HAS GOTTEN INTO AN ACCIDENT! MEMBER MINHYUN IS SEVERELY HURT AND MEMBER WOOJIN HAS PASSED AWAY BEFORE ARRIVING AT HOSPITAL!"
(going back to present)
*Reader is Joy*
"Are you sure you want to live in this apartment... alone?", asked Yunmi.
"Yes I'm sure. I mean, the bills are only $70 per month. This apartment is probably the cheapest place of all time."I said nodding my head signing the paper sheet to claim the apartment before anyone else does.
"But just to warn you, this place-"
"Yeah whatever... I'm going to move in my stuff today right now."
Why did I cut her off? Well I didn't want anything to stop me from renting the cheapest apartment of all time in Korea. I don't want to know or hear anything about this apartment other than "this apartment now belongs to you" Besides, even if this place is haunted... I know I'm going to move out in a few months which is when I will be done with school and find me a good boyfriend. And yes I do have one little secret with me... I can see ghost, spirits, and souls. But I just act like I don't. Why? Because they're a pain in the neck.

"Help me find my relatives. Help me complete the things I wanted to do. Help me help me help me." I've heard it all. I'm sick of those .

My parents gave me the name Joy so that I will have joy in my life but I guess my life was just an opposite lie. I hate it. Sometimes I wish I could just slit my throat open but I know that I'll just become one of those hopeless ghost who roams around the earth ever since I was young. Even today, I still see them walking right pass me giving me death glare hoping that I would make an eye contact with them. If you ever look into an ghost's eyes, they'll suspect that you can see them and start following you everywhere you go until you finally help them go to their second life. That's the goal of every ghost's life.

Souls and spirits are to remain here on earth until they grow old just like a human but with no sickness and love. They'll just have to endure it with hate and the fact of being lonely. Yes I can feel their struggle but why don't I help them? First you might just help one but then later comes 3, then 7, then 10, then 50, and then finally you'll end up having to help almost over 100 ghosts. How do I know? Well look at my life... my parents abandoned me at the age of 7 just because of that reason... Helping ghosts. So that was when I finally stopped because other kids called me weird and nobody would actually agree to adopt me at the adoption house care. Employees there would always try to leave work early because of me and some even quit their job. I hate my abilities and my name. I figure they don't get along with my heart at all actually. Well... enough of the talking. Let's get moving before the sun falls.