Useless Guardian

Love Lost In Mystery(guardianxhuman)

Joy/Reader's Point of View

 

 

(Monday Morning)

 

 

Who would actually expect an guardian to know how to cure fevers so yes Seulgi had to be the one to take care of me instead. What a useless guardian. All Woojin could do was be Seulgi's assistant. 

"Woojin Oppa, can you go pick a headache medicine at the pharmacy down the street?"

"Sure thing!"

When Woojin left, everything went quite. Almost even awkward. I just don't understand why Seulgi was acting like she's been friends with me since birth or something. Either way, it makes me uncomfortable. 

"How do you feel about Woojin?", Seulgi asked out of the blue. 

"Huh?"

"Do you like him?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Woojin... don't you think he's cute?", she continued. "Does seeing him with me makes you jealous.?" 

Is it just me or is Seulgi's just tryna start a problem here because I'm not in the mood for this right now. My head is ing pounding hella hard right now and my bed is all soaked up because of all of my sweat. 

I'm not interested in these kind of conversation at all... I swear to god, she gets on my nerve super easily... geez, how can Woojin even deal with a girl like Seulgi?

"Seulgi, please stop doing whatever you're trying to do here... unless if you wanna get out of my house. Just. Stop."

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"OPPA!", Seulgi screamed as she ran to open the door for Woojin. "oppa~... Joy told me to get out of her house. I'm scared.", Seulgi fakes cry as she lean on Woojin's shoulder.

WTF... when did I even say that???! THIS ! URGH! She's so ing annoying!

"Says the girl who thought I was jealous because of Woojin being her 's boyfriend.", I replied defending myself. "Says the girl who thinks she's cool and hot just because she's Woojin's girlfriend. Says the girl who's worth nothing but-"

"Joy... enough...", Woojin interrupts quietly with a serious look.

And look. There goes his personality changing again. He's on someone else's side again. He said he wouldn't make the same mistake just not too long ago but he did it again. It pisses me off so much. I feel like Woojin's not even my guardian anymore. He's getting use to me already... it makes me sad as well.

"Woojin-ah... I want you and you(points at Seulgi) to get out of my house. Don't let me see both of you guys again. Especially Woojin. I hate you."

As soon as I finished talking, Woojin drops down on his knees sobbing. He bowed on my feet 3 times and asked me for forgiveness but I just couldn't. I knew that if I kick him out of my hide then he'll vanish forever but that's nothing for me to worry about. That's Seulgi's job to do. Not mine."

"HAJIMA! Joy, do you hear me? Don't do this!",Seulgi screamed knocking over my tables and bookshelf. Of course, she only cared about Woojin. Park Woojin.

I then walked over to her and grabbed her hand then shoved her out of my house.

"Woojin... you are very blind. Maybe too blind to see what's right and what's wrong. You only trust what you see or hear from others. You-are-no-use-to-me. AT ALL... please get out."

 

 

Second Person's Point of View

 

 

When you were done talking, you walked to your bedroom crying and again, Woojin followed. When both of you got inside, he locks the door and pins you on the bed angrily.

"What are you doing!!??? GET OFF OF ME!"

Closer and closer, Woojin leans into your face... almost kissing, barely any cm away. 

"Stop it Woojin... are you crazy-"

"Yes! Because of you I'm going crazy here. At first, I thought it was just because I wasn't used to guarding a human yet, especially when you're a girl. But then during the time when I followed you to school, I've noticed that you have so much guy-friends and that makes me jealous! REALLY JEAOUS!"

"In what ways?", you asked without moving. 

"In... in... I was just... just jealous that I have never made you smile before despite the fact that I'm your guardian. Not in a romantic way."

Right when Woojin said that, your happiness completely disappeared. You want to deny the fact that you don't like him but you feel like you do sort of in a way. 

"Woojin, there's something I have to tell you... I think I like-"

"COME ON WOOJIN! LET'S GO! Joy doesn't want us here anymore.", screamed Seulgi coming back into the house pounding on your bedroom door.

"I'll take care of that.", Woojin simply said getting off of you.

You wanted that moment to last longer but stupid Seulgi had to really interrupt it. You don't like him, you thought to yourslef. But are you really being true to your heart?