I'm Stuck!

Love Lost In Mystery(guardianxhuman)

Second Person's Point of View


Winter Break was almost over already. (That doesn't mean that the Winter season is almost over too LOL) There's only one day left and that is TODAY. You figured you must do what you need to do before you go back to the life of hell, before you won't have time to do anything anymore. 
"What do I need to do? WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?!" At this kind of time, you didn't know what you wanted or needed. It only occurs when you still have many days left. You brush your hair with your fingers through your scalp roughly with smeared makeup from yesterday blind date and did your best to brushed your teeth in 30 seconds. 
"Makeup wipes! Makeup wipes!", you called out in a panic. "Oh here they are!"
You took exactly two sheets out cleansing your face carefully making sure that you also capture your eyes's mucus as well. Of course, it would be disgusting to go out like that. As you rush out to the living room, you caught two strangers sitting on the sofa staring at you. And yet, they weren't just strangers, they were costumers. Costumers of Woojin. You completely forgot that Woojin's new job was fixing computers which lead you to run at them like how Naruto would and leap on top of them like a cannon ball on the sofa.
"Joy! No! What are you doing!?"
"Stay back Woojin! These people are here to rob our house! Quick! Call the police." 
"NO! They're here for me to fix their computer! Remember??? My new job???"
At this point, you knew you ed up. You have just ed up your face, your name, your house, and most importantly, you have ruin Woojin's first day of his job. You were terribly embarrassed to the point where you couldn't even dare to apologize to the two strangers. You didn't have the guts or confident to face Woojin nor coming out of your room. The room was lock with just a young girl sitting at the corner tapping her feet on the floor not knowing what to do after what she have just done to the two men. Sooner or later, those strangers will leave and have Woojin come knocking on your door telling you to come out and have a chat with him. Escape was the only word that you could hear and imagine right at this moment. You had to escape. You look around the room and found a small tiny Window. Even though you knew that going through this small window would give you small scratches on you waist, you didn't care. All you care for right now is to get out of the house without Woojin knowing. Almost completely free, you noticed that your feet couldn't touch the ground. You decided to believe your window and to just jump down but somehow in someway, your t-shirt was stuck to the side of the window which left you hanging on the wall outside of your house. 
"Oh god...", you face palm yourself with a feeling of hopeless and negatively. 
You didn't want to call Woojin for help because he might just laugh at you but at the same time, you didn't want the people who were passing by to help you as well because that would just be 10x more embarrassing. 
"Screw it! I can't take this anymore. It's too cold! WOOOJJJJIIIINNNNN! PARK WOOJIN! HELP ME!"
"What's wrong!?", Woojin ran over in 0.5 seconds startling you.
"WHAT THE ACTUAL ? How did you get here so fast?"
"That's not important right now. Why are you hanging down from your window? I'll get you out of there in a bit. Hold on, let me gonto the other side of the wall."
"No no no! The door's lock! You won't be able to get inside the room."
Not listening to you, Woojin run inside and came back out with a pair of scissors. You thought cutting your shirt off was a brilliant idea but... CUT! Your feet finally connects to the ground as you collapse heavily. You took a look at your shirt and wow... your bra was showing. The view was clear and noticeable. 
"CLOSE YOUR EYES YOU FREAKING E!" , you shouted using your arms to cover your front body. 
Your last move was to throw rocks at Woojin and run back into the house but at the same time, you slipped planting your face onto the ground in a very weird position. 
"Why is today such a bad day...", you mumbled. "maybe because I was too too too too clever."