Former Group Members

Love Lost In Mystery(guardianxhuman)

Second Person's Point of View


As you arrive in front of the cafe, hoping that the person your lifetime best friend Yujin had picked for your blind date will be as handsome as a prince, you start to realized that Woojin who is your guardian was following you. 
"Yah Woojin... This is a freaking blind date. Stop following me or you'll ruin everything. Who knows this person might be THE ONE."
"Don't worry Joy. I will make sure I am fully invisible and that people won't be able to hear me.", whispered Woojin covering his mouth.
Standing outside of the glass wall, your friends wave at you as a sign to come in. In front of Yujin was two very tall mature man. Maybe even taller than Woojin. One had very light brown hair as like it was dyed by the sun and the other had dark hair, almost blackish.
"It's Hyung and Jinyoung!", shouted Woojin excitedly with a jello smile. 
"What??"
"They're from Wanna One as well! I can't believe they're still living here in Korea."
"What are you talking about Joy?", asked Yujin out of confusion. 
"Oh nothing... Let me introduce myself. Hello everyone! My name is Park Joy and I am 16 years old. I started school early which means I'll be graduating soon. Nice to meet you guys!"
"Hi! My name's Bae Jinyoung! Let's take care of each other!", the guy with light brown hair cheered happily. 
"It's Hwang Minhyun. Nice to meet you too!"
Bae Jinyoung was the person that was sitting in front of you so you just went with it. The more he smiles and laugh, the deeper you fall into the hole in his words. Perhaps, you thought... this might work out well. 
As you two chit chat and forget about everything from the jokes which caused an distraction, you begin to hear a voice. It was as if the voice was meant for you. You shook your head awake to focus and noticed that it was Woojin who was calling you. You took a peek at his face and saw tears drilling down slowly. 
"I'll be right back Bae Jinyoung."
You walk to where Woojin was and whispered, "follow me..."
You took him outside and smacked him on the head for crying and being childish. But still, you didn't know the reason why all of a sudden, he broke down.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing... I just miss my group members. That's all. Nothing much."
"THAT'S ALL???! So I was concerned for nothing! What a waste of my time..."
You realized that you were being too harsh on him. He's still young after all and has been very lonely for the past years now. You did felted a little move while hanging out with Jinyoung but it was time to go. Not specifically but you couldn't bare watching Woojin standing at the back protecting you while watching his old close friends who he considered as brothers,  laughing happily without him. Therefore, you made the final choice to leave. You walk quietly back without making a footstep sound and bend down to Yujin's ear murmuring, "Something came up so I'll have to leave now. I'm very truly sorry. Can you take care of Jinyoung for me?"
"No problem! Go right on ahead."
As you walk home with Woojin, you wonder why you were okay with him being your guardian. Shouldn't you be shock or creeped out??? Shouldn't you tell him to go away? But you didn't. You accepted him and even let him live with you. Why though? Is it because you knew you were lonely so you decided to keep him? Or is it because you knew he was the one that was lonely? Whatever the reason was, you couldn't seem to figure it out at all. But it really doesn't matter... Nothing in this world really matters now that you knew about almost everything behind human's life.
ZAP! The lightning struck in the gloomy cloud frowning at the world with drippy tears. It's raining, you thought to yourself.
"Woojin...", you called for the young guardian boy who has been playing around cheerfully with the fallen leaves. "Do you think any thing would change even if I die?"
"What do you mean?"
"Never mind... Nobody understand me at all.", you sigh continuously walking, looking to the wet ground, until... a tight grip grabs your wrist and pull you back appearing in a back hug by the young boy. You both stood there silently for 10 seconds until you accidentally twitch your left pinky finger. 
"Ms. Park, I will not allow you to die. If you die, I will follow you up as well. I will protect you with all of my might and power. I will do my best to keep you safe even if it means I have to kill myself for you. So please... don't go away.", Woojin commanded squeezing you tighter and tighter each time he spits out a word. 
You didn't care about the fact that he just called you Ms. Park. All you mind about was the care that he was giving you. That was all you wanted since young and you were finally able to experience it for the first time all thanks to your perfect young guardian.
"Thank you...", you replied to his essay calmly, attaching your hand to his that was roughly lay on your collarbone. 
"Now get off of me! You're making people stare at me weirdly because they can't even see you."
"Sorry Ms. Park! Oh no. I-I mean Joy."