Um... Someone To Protect Me?

Love Lost In Mystery(guardianxhuman)

Joy/Reader's Point of View


I decide to look at the picture that me and Woojin took at the amusement park before setting it on my desk but something seems off. Woojin was missing... Like what? But it doesn't make sense! How is he not in here? Him and me did really rode the roller coast together though. It's happening again...
"WOOJIN! Come over here!"
"What?", said Woojin annoyingly.
"Look at this! You're not in the picture..."
"Uh... um..."
"Are you hiding something from me?"


Woojin's Point of View


I've been trying to hold myself in for so long hoping that I won't get caught but I wasn't careful enough and now my identity is going to be expose because I don't even know what kind of excuse to say to her. 
"I am... a... a... I-I am a... I am a guardian. A person who guards a human here on earth. We guardian are to choose a person who we have to promise to stay with until we fully disappear. Even if that person who we protect dies, we'll have to go to either peace or hell with them. If we don't choose a person to guard before we turn 19, we'll fade into ashes like we never even existed or walked on the earth. I'm sorry I lied to you. I'm sorry for dragging you here to this point without telling you."
"What do you mean you dragged me with you?"
"What I mean is that I chose you... I am now your guardian. My life all depends on you. I would die for you if I have to. I am now to protect you. There is no turning back once we choose a person. I am not allow to hate or hurt you. I will do anything you say as long as you are safe.", Woojin stated sobbing.
"Does every human have a guardian?"
"Only those who are born with a special ability will have a guardian. Like for example, you are born with the ability to see ghost and I knew that from the start. From now on, I will have to call you Master or Ms. Park."
"EW! No!!!! No! No! No! No! There is now way I am letting you call me that! Just call me Joy. And stop crying! You're making me feel embarrass for you! You're freaking 18 years old boy. Stop acting so childish"
"I will save that in my rule book for you then. I will act for manly for you."
"NO... That's not what I mean! You're making me cringe my out here!"


Joy/Reader's Point of View


What is going here? I h-have a guardian... I am being protected by my own guardian. I can't believe this! I knew I was right about seeing Woojin that morning a few months ago! I right but my mind is still everywhere right now. 
"Is this is why you agree to join the competition with me?"
"I never said I would agree participating in the competition with you but yes. I'll have to go wherever you go. And... to tell you the truth, I am way older than 18 years old. 18 is just the age that I died with. By the way, don't I look familiar to you?"
"Um... no.", I replied exploring his face.
"When I was still a human like you, I was a rapper from the boy group called Wanna One."
"Oh~ that group. I heard about you guys but my friends told me to never talk it."
"Right..."
At this point, I didn't feel like doing the competition anymore because it would just make this whole crazy thing that's going on even more awkward.
"Let's not do the competition anymore."
"As you wish..."
This didn't even ask me why. 
(Rolls eyes)
What I just need right now is a boyfriend! A blind date! That's what I need!!! Where can I get a blind date... Yujin! Yes my dear friend Yujin who always wanted me to go on a blind date with her. I should call her.

Joy/Reader: Yah Yujin!

Yujin: Oh gosh! I haven't even heard your voice since forever! What do you want me to help you with? 

Joy/Reader: Set up a blind date for you and me tomorrow. And no I'm not kidding around.

Yujin: Got it! Come to the cafe down in the park at 11:00 am. Why so suddenly though? You always refuse to go to blind dates with me. 

Joy/Reader: No reasons... Thx! You're the best! Muah!