No More Living Alone

Love Lost In Mystery(guardianxhuman)

Joy/Reader'S Point Of View

"Is there anybody name Park Woojin who works here?" 
"Yes! I'll go call him for you."
(Waits at table for 5 minutes)
"Sorry to keep you waiting. Did you need something from me?"
I turned around to the voice and oh my gosh! His face was so close to mine.
"Oh dear!", I back out. "Umm! I need to talk to you... in private... please... It has to be between you and me."
(Out side of cafe restaurant)
"WHAT??! You want me to dance in a competition for you?"
"Shhhh!!!! Don't let anybody hear you.", I shush him loudly. "Yes... Can you?"
"I'm sorry but I can't. I have work to do and a small life to take care of. Please find somebody else who is more suitable for your request.", Woojin gulped making eye contacts with me. 
"You see... the grand price is $500. If we win this competition, we can both divide the money evenly for you and me. $250 is as much as working here in this cafe for a week. Trust me! It's going to be worth it!"
"I mean... guess I do the need the money but-"
"It's the decided then! We can do this together and get the $500 cash!"
"But I didn't say I would-"
"Here's my address!", I quickly wrote it out for him interrupting his words. "Come over tomorrow morning at 7:00. We need to get practicing. Don't be late!"
"Aish...", Woojin quietly groaned.
(9:36 am"
"It's 9:36 am already. Why isn't he here yet?"
Knock! Knock! Knock!
I quickly ran over to open the door and . He seems really well prepared. He literally have a suitcase with him.
"What's with the suitcase?", I asked curiously.
"I'm moving in."
"Huh?"
"Rule number #1 of my help: if anybody ever dares to MAKE me help them, I will attempt to live with them until I accomplish their request. So therefore, please welcome me home."
"Wait wait wait... What do you mean you're gonna move in? What about your house? I didn't ask for this!"
"One fact about me is that I'm homeless... hope that gives you a clue.", Woojin walked in coldly.
"You can't live here! Be-because there's only one bedroom!"
"No problem! We'll just share the bed then."
Ugh!!! This boy is so ing hard to deal with. I will not allow myself to be touch by this idiot. 
"I've already planned out everything last night. Since you're just gonna stand back and smile to the audience, that's what you're going to look forward to.", Woojin stated. "For the rest of the work, leave it all to me."
"Okay then! I guess I don't have to practice anything at all.", I said happily.
"Yes you do... practice on your smile. It's so creepy it gives me nightmares."
"Everybody has their own opinion about each other's smile so screw that."
I ran to the bathroom shutting the door close and started brushing my teeth. Why? Well, we all need white teeth to have the best smile. 
(fake smiles to the mirror)
"EW! I look hideous!"
"Told you so!", shouted Woojin from the back.
I should keep practicing if we want to win this.
(Smiles randomly)
"Joy! I need your help."
"Yes Woojin!?", I replied rushing out of the bathroom still having my fake smile on.
"Stand in front of me."
"Okay..."
This is is soooo awkward... what is he even planning to do.
"Come closer...", Woojin commanded.
Closer??? I can't... closer will be too close for me. I must not waste my body.
"B-but"
(Pulls you toward him)
"Connect your nose tip with mine."
"Hold on... wait a minute!", I back out. "What exactly are you trying to do here? Seduce me? Make me fall for you? Whatever it is, it ain't working. How is this even helping you prepare for the dance competition?"
"The theme that we will be doing is love. Whatever I do or tell you to do, if you feel strange, you'll have to tell me. Understand?"
"Fine...", I nodded stepping back up. 
How do I feel being so close to him? Nothing romantic actually. It's more like the feelings of creepiness and harassment. 
"I don't feel anything at all...", I stated.
"What about this?", Woojin murmured pulling me up even closer holding my waist, gluing my body to his. "You're blushing."
BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! 
My heart's racing so fast. My stomach tickles and my fingers are frozen. 
"Tell me how you feel right now Joy."
"I feel flustered... It fills up my heart with excitement. It puzzles my mind and stops my body system."
"Keep this feelings inside of you. Don't lose it...", said Woojin patting my head. "I'll need you to recite everything in the future."
PFT! Who is this dummy to talk to me like he knows me so well? I barely even know for around 3 hours. How can he talk so comfortable to me while I'm over here pouring my brains out? 
(10:34 pm in fanfic)
"PARK WOOJIN! I need to talk to you. If we're going to do this together, I need you to sign something relating to our connections."
"What is this nonsense, spit it all out."
"This is a social contract that'll become a deal once you sign it.", I sassed. "The deal is to never fall in love to one and another. The loser will have to pay $1000 to the winner."
The reason why I'm doing this is because I don't trust him... AT ALL. Which means, if he somehow fall for me and tries to do anything dirty minded to me, he'll have to pay me $1000. Besides from practices for the dance competition, he shall not cross the line.
"Let's change things up a little bit.", Woojin smirked walking toward my direction, pinning me onto the wall. "Instead of paying $1000, the winner will be able to do anything he/she wants to the loser."
What kind of deal is this?! What if I lose? 
"Scared that I'll do something to you if you lose? We'll see about that."
I am not scared because I know that I would never fall for a person like him but what if an accident happens? Any possible mistake can appear anywhere at anytime. It's okay! This is just a stupid deal for my safety. Nothing much!
"Fine! Sign the paper then!", I roared pushing his body off of mine. 
(Woojin signs paper)