He's Not In The Picture!

Love Lost In Mystery(guardianxhuman)

Joy/Reader'S Point Of View

(Friday Morning)
RING!!!!!!!!!! 
"Be quiet alarm!", I screamed slamming down the alarm with my hand. 
It's 7:10 right now and so far, nothing has happened yet. Nothing strange and no sounds. Just me and my messy moving boxes with my annoying alarm. 
7:25 and I have just finished brushing my teeth right now. RING!!!! 
"That's strange. I already turned off the alarm all the way." I murmured. 
I decided to take a peek out the bathroom door and there it was. That's what I'm talking about right there. A little ghost boy playing with my alarm. It's so heartbreaking how I have to ignore them and let them suffer just because I want a normal life like everybody else. I feel selfish sometimes but if other people were in my shoes, they'll say the same exact words that I'm saying right now. They'll feel my pain just as much as I'm feeling. 
I stepped back into the bathroom completely ignoring the boy and continued washing myself up for school. 
(Calls Yunmi the real owner of the apartment)
"Yah Yunmi... What did you say that was wrong with the apartment again?"
"I was gonna say that the apartment's heat conditioner doesn't work anymore. I was going to warn you about it because the cold seasons are here but you literally cut me off."
"Oh that's all? Sorry about that though... Bye.", I sighed grabbing my backpack to leave for school. I'm just so happy and relieved that today's Friday so that I don't have to worry about anything for the 2 days upcoming,

(3RD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW)

As Joy walks out of her apartment crossing the street, she bumps into her fake friends and ended up walking to school with them. 
On the way to school, they stumble across a boy who was dancing on the sidewalk with a small radio on the ground. Joy thought it was amazing how he popped his arms and moved his body. It was just so soothing and satisfying. However, her friends didn't payed attention to the dancing boy at all and found herself being left behind alone. 
"Seriously? How can anybody not love this and just walk pass by like they're blind or something. He should be in our school performing right now. I should record this and show it to the dance teacher."
Joy reached into her backpack for her phone as she notice that it was 7:58 already.
"Oh no! I'm gonna be so late! It's almost 8:00!", Joy scream as she panics. 
She then decided to just take a few pictures of that boy and ran off to school. 
(Arrives at school)
"I'm sorry that I'm late and interrupted the whole class! This won't happen ag-"
"Just sit down Joy... It was expected for you to be late anyways.", the class president stated. 
Joy was known as the girl who was always late to school and would make excuses for everything she did wrong...
"As I was saying..." the teacher explain with an annoyed face to Joy. "Joy, do you have anything to show us today?"
"Yes I do actually! It's an picture of a boy dancing. His moves was so advanced and amazing so I decided to take a picture of him to show it you guys and keep it as memories." 
Joy took out her phone and connected to the teacher's laptop to send it to everyone's phone but it just gave the whole class a confused face.
"Uh... Joy?"
"Yes??", Joy smiled widely. 


(JOY'S POINT OF VIEW)


"Are you sure you're not on drugs or anything? Do you have a fever?", the teacher asked.
"No, why?"
"This is a picture of radio on a sidewalk. There's no boy in it or anything."
"What! No way!"
I ran to one of the classmate and snatched her phone out of her hand to look twice at the picture and it was true. There was nobody in the picture at all.
"This doesn't make any sense! I swear! I saw the boy with my own eyes!"
I looked to the group of girls that I was walking with and they too had the same face expression as the teacher, just like as if they didn't see the boy with me. What if the boy was a ghost? But it isn't possible because ghosts shows up on cameras... A vampire maybe??
(After school)
I have to know what's going on! All ghost, spirits, and souls would actually show up on cameras but this boy didn't.
I rushed to the library to get more clues about the boy but there was nothing. Literally nothing. Even the technology that existed today in the modern world has let me down. 
Everybody just told me that I was crazy or I was probably just seeing things but I KNOW WHAT I SAW! Good thing we have 1 week off of school for me to do my research.
"What about grandma? She should know something about this!"
I dialed her phone number on my phone but then figured that she'll probably just say the same thing as other people did. 
"No... I should just try to solve this myself."
I went through houses to houses and told them about that morning and see if they'll have any clues about what happened but nobody seems to be getting onto the point. I just don't understand. How can a boy disappear from a picture like that? It seems almost impossible to be true and unbelievable.