Seven

BACKSPACE

** JENNIE’S POV **

 

 

Walking on the side of the street with Lisa’s coat on me and was on my way to meet her while the snow was beautifully falling below us.

 

 

 

Looking up as i let it land on my face made me want to stare it more when Lisa is around.

 

 

 

I closed my eyes and just let it all fall from me but then after seconds, I felt like it stopped.

 

 

 

I opened my eyes and saw a green umbrella covering me.

 

 

 

 

Then i slowly look at the person who is holding the umbrella and saw Lisa standing in front of me.

 

 

 

“ Hi “ she smiled

 

 

 

 

As always,

 

 

 

The angel fall from above.

 

 

 

The one who always save me from troubles.

 

 

 

 

“ Hi “ i smiled 

 

 

 

 

We just both stare at each other’s eyes and enjoyed the fact that we’re both present on this night were you can see lots of lights plus snow who made it more amazing.

 

 

 

“ I’m happy “ i said

 

 

 

I slowly felt the warm from her hand who is holding mine and smiled.

 

 

 

“ I’m relieved “

 

 

 

We were both under the umbrella that she is holding as she watch the snow falls and smiled.

 

 

 

Don’t you know how happy i am seeing you smiling while holding my hand, Lisa.

 

 

 

 

All of the people who held my hand.

 

 

 

 

Yours are my comfort zone.

 

 

 

 

Now i know why i fate bring me back to the past.

 

 

 

 

You are my endgame out of all the fame i achieved in the future.

 

 

 

 

You are the other way of my happiness in the future.

 

 

 

But then you were not around that time.

 

 

 

Aren’t you going to stay?

 

 

 

Aren’t you going to face the future with me?

 

 

 

Lisa was happy to watch the snow while me bothering what will happen in the future.

 

 

 

I was staring at her.

 

 

 

Thinking if she’s going to make me feel this fluttery feelings til the next 5 years.

 

 

 

Lisa,

 

 

 

 

Please tell me you’re going to stay.

 

 

 

 

As i thought of that,

 

 

 

Lisa face me and look at me as she gave me a serious face with some woriness in her face.

 

 

 

Until now i don’t know if i should let my feelings be attached with you.

 

 

 

Lisa then cupped my cheeks as she stare at me and sighed.

 

 

 

Talk, Lisa.

 

 

 

 

Please.

 

 

 

 

Tell me you like me too.

 

 

 

 

Tell me there will be us in the future.

 

 

 

 

Tell me you’re not going anywhere.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tell me you’re going to stay.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ I like you too, Jennie “

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All i can feel now is her lips touching mine as she move her face closer and catch my lips.

 

 

 

 

I closed my eyes and let the time waste as long as Lisa is around.

 

 

 

 

The feels are over flowing as she let go of the umbrella and pull me slowly.

 

 

 

 

Lisa,

 

 

 

 

Please stay.

 

 

 

 

I’m begging you.

 

 

 

 

As seconds passed by, i felt the absence of her lips unto mine and i started to open my eyes to look if she’s there.

 

 

 

But then i saw no one.

 

 

 

 

The umbrella were on the ground already and snow starts to fall again unto me without her covering me.

 

 

 

 

“ Lisa “

 

 

 

I turn around and look at her everywhere.

 

 

 

“ Lisa!! “

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I opened my eyes and saw darkness, 

 

 

 

 

I find myself hugging someone on the right side of the bed and as the some light from outside reflect on us,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was Lisa.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She was sleeping peacefull as she let me hug her and sleep with me in the same bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can see how peaceful she is sleeping and i just want to watch her as i stare at those details.

 

 

 

Those eyes that shines to bright whenever you smile

 

 

You never failed to make everyone smile, Lisa.

 

 

 

Everyone was so happy with you around.

 

 

 

Which is i wish i experinced before.

 

 

 

 

Then i saw that she slowly open her eyes and look around before she look at me.

 

 

 

 

“ Why did you wake up? “ she asked as she yawned

 

 

 

 

“ I dreamed of you “ 

 

 

 

 

“ What did you dreamed of me? “

 

 

 

 

 

“ You left “

 

 

 

 

 

She was sitting already and so am i and she sighed.

 

 

 

 

I started to feel that Lisa is going to brag about it again..

 

 

 

 

That she’s going to leave after months later.

 

 

 

 

As i slowly lower my head,

 

 

 

 

She raised my chin up and look at me in the eyes.

 

 

 

 

How i love to see Lisa woke up and had that attractive voice of her.

 

 

 

 

“ What are you thinking again? “ she asked

 

 

 

 

I’m afraid.

 

 

 

 

Lisa, please stay.

 

 

 

 

She sighed like she can read my mind cause she don’t know that i’ve been begging on my thoughts.

 

 

 

 

The night was so silent and you can hear our breathe as both trying to get over with what i just said.

 

 

 

 

Lisa slowly pull me closer as she hugged me and lay down.

 

 

 

 

Her long arms start to wrap on my body as she pull me to close the gap.

 

 

 

 

Lisa’s nose pointed unto mine and closed her eyes.

 

 

 

 

“ Don’t over think too much, Jennie “

 

 

 

 

How can i not?

 

 

 

Lisa..

 

 

 

You we’re the person i like.

 

 

 

And you’re going to leave me soon.

 

 

 

 

I was full of thoughts but then slowly nuzzle her nose unto mine and smiled.

 

 

 

 

“ Kiss me “ she whispered

 

 

 

 

Then it stucks in my head as i stare at her and she opened her eyes.

 

 

 

“ Lisa.. “

 

 

 

 

Before i was about to talk more, she pull me closer as we let our lips met and i feel like my stomach will burst anytime soon with the fluttery feelings inside of it.

 

 

 

Lisa slowly move her lips unto mine and put her hands on my waist.

 

 

 

 

As we both caught up with the feels, my arms slowly snake unto her neck and pull her more from me.

 

 

 

 

It wasn’t a very aggressive kiss but i find it very passionate and sincere because of Lisa.

 

 

 

 

She doesn’t know what other kiss looks like but then i felt the sincerity and message from her actions as our lips continued to do it’s work.

 

 

 

 

We slowly break the kiss as she look at me.

 

 

 

 

“ I’m happy “ i whispered

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ I’m relief then “ she smiled

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the peak of being late, i do woke 30 minutes before the class start and i started to prepare with a speed of light just to attend class.

 

 

 

I quickly start the engine of my car and drive myself to school.

 

 

 

But then as i park the car on the parking lot.

 

 

 

 

I think i forgot someone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lisa?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then i was snap out of reality and thought that she woke up without her in the bed.

 

 

 

Jisoo and Bobby was about to approach me in the parking lot but i quickly ran on the school gate and look for Lisa in their classroom but she’s not there.

 

 

 

Then i saw some student passing by and just asked them though i don’t know them.

 

 

 

I was running like crazy on the crowd as i look around to find Lisa.

 

 

 

 

But then i saw none.

 

 

 

 

I was stuck on the middle of the crowd and almost in the verge of crying.

 

 

 

 

I don’t know what to do anymore and had my hands on my hair as i thought that i will kill myself if Lisa disappeared that easy without saying good bye to us.

 

 

 

 

Lisa.

 

 

 

 

Where are you?

 

 

 

 

Please show up.

 

 

 

 

Please tell me you’re still here.

 

 

 

 

I don’t have the energy to find you right now that i feel like you will just disappear sooner or later.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Jennie “

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then i saw Hanbin who is waving from far and saw a blonde who is sipping her banana milk beside him.

 

 

 

 

“ Jennie~yah!! “ Hanbin called me but my eyes only focused on the person beside him.

 

 

 

 

I quickly ran towards them and had my eyes tearing up already.

 

 

 

 

As i ran, i was hoping this is not a dream that Lisa will just disappear out of nowhere.

 

 

 

 

 

“ Hey! “ Hanbin pointd at me but i just quickly hugged Lisa and bury my head on her chest.

 

 

 

 

It actually caught everyone’s attention and i feel how stiff Lisa.

 

 

 

 

“ Hey, Jennie. Everyone is looking at you “ Hanbin awkwardly laughed

 

 

 

 

I don’t care.

 

 

 

 

“ What happened? “ Lisa whispered

 

 

 

 

But i just burry myself more to her and didn’t answer.

 

 

 

 

I don’t care if everyone will judge me with this.

 

 

 

 

All i want is Lisa to stay as long as she can.

 

 

 

 

“ I thought i lost you “ 

 

 

 

 

 

I let my tears flow in my eyes as i sob a little til it turns into cry thinking that there will be a time that she’ll just leave me without any words.

 

 

 

 

She wrap her arms around my waist and kissed my forehead.

 

 

 

 

Lisa.

 

 

 

 

You don’t know how you effortlessly making my heart beat so fast with simple movements.

 

 

 

 

Please make it last.

 

 

 

 

I want this to last..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ You won’t lose me, Jennie. “

 

 

 

** END OF JENNIE’S POV **