Eleven

BACKSPACE

** JENNIE’S POV **

 

 

Loud steps and aggressive movements can only be heard and seen in this hotel room.

 

 

 

As we open the door, Lisa was kissing me passionately with my arms around her neck and giving back the kiss she is giving.

 

 

 

Opening the door was like opening another door where you can see people sitting on their chairs with lots of flowers and a red carpet being prepared.

 

 

 

Holding this bouquet of flower with a breathtaking view of the sea in front of me and the girl whom i want to live forever.

 

 

 

 

Lisa.

 

 

 

 

 

You were so fine wearing that plain white long sleeve and a black pants, You didn’t put your coat yet you still look beautiful.

 

 

 

“ Are you ready? “

 

 

 

Then i saw my dad smiling at me and also wearing a tuxedo, I first fix his collar and ribbon as i smiled.

 

 

 

“ You know i am, Dad “

 

 

 

 

And when i’m done fixing his tux, he did kissed my forehead and felt the fatherly love that he want to make me feel.

 

 

 

 

“ I know you know what will happen in the future but i want you to know that i love you so much “ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I closed my eyes and think about the future that soon i am the only one will left.

 

 

 

 

 

But then i keep praying god that i wish this day will come and i only want Lisa who will be standing there and waiting for me.

 

 

 

 

“ I’m relieved that Lisa will be the one who will take care of you “

 

 

 

 

You don’t know how relieved i am to experience this with her, dad.

 

 

 

 

Thank you.

 

 

 

 

Then i wrap my left arm on my dad’s and look straight.

 

 

 

 

Violins and Piano are playing and it really made the event more emotional and heart warming.

 

 

 

 

We do take time to walk cause i know there’s time for everything and i know we’ll be at the same place without any rush.

 

 

 

 

I was ing her sleeves as we both in sync as we let our tongue dance together.

 

 

 

 

Lisa then slowly lay me down with care as she broke the kiss and stare at me.

 

 

 

 

Those eyes.

 

 

 

 

Eyes that stick unto mine til i reached the end of the aisle.

 

 

 

 

Those lovely round eyes that i want to stare til my last breath.

 

 

 

 

“ Hi “ she smiled

 

 

 

A little greeting makes my heart flutter and i know that my cheeks are burning already but i did greet back before we face the sea.

 

 

 

 

“ You look so beautiful “ she whispered

 

 

 

 

Lisa please.

 

 

 

 

Don’t embarrass me cause i feel like my cheeks are going to burst sooner or later.

 

 

 

 

 

As she damp her lips from mine, my hand start to snake in her neck as we both start to feel the heat and my heart was beating so fast.

 

 

 

 

 

Just like how we both said our vows to each other and was excited to tie know with her.

 

 

 

“ Do you, Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban of your own free will and consent, take Jennie Kim to be your wife and do you promise to love, honor, and cherish her throughout life? “

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ I do “

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Do you, Jennie Kim. Take the Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love, to honor and to cherish? “

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ I do “ i smiled

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Then, do you Lalisa, put this ring upon the finger of your bride and say to her “ Be thou consecrated to me, as my wife, by this ring” “

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then a cute little kid do walk towards us and smiling widely as she show the rings in a little pillow.

 

 

 

 

Lisa then get hers, faced me and hold my hand.

 

 

 

 

“ May this ring i recieve from thee be a token of my having become thy wife according to the law “ Lisa said as she slowly slip the ring in my finger and smiled.

 

 

 

 

You don’t know how happy i am right now, Lisa.

 

 

 

I also recite the vow and slip the ring on her finger as she smiled so lovingly watching me putting it unto her.

 

 

 

Lisa then catch my lips again as we both get in together and let out love overflows in this four cornered room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ KISS!! “

 

 

 

 

 

Then we both look at the people who are shouting, I was so embarrassed to do it in front of these people including my parents but then i felt Lisa pulling me by waist and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

We both looked at each other like we’re drowning with our love and i feel like i don’t want to break our stare because i feel so special.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ I love you “ Lisa whispered as she continued staring at me.

 

 

 

 

“ Words can’t explain how i feel right now but all i can say is i’m happy and grateful that you came into my life for the second time. Thank you for changing it and let me experience how to be loved and how to love “ she continued

 

 

 

 

I can feel my eyes were tearing up already but i can’t. I don’t want to ruin our precious moment and everyone was watching us.

 

 

 

 

“ I love you so much, Lisa. More than you could ever imagine. Thank you for letting me love you and for bringing me back in here “ 

 

 

 

 

Lisa then cupped my face with her left hand and move her fave closer to me as we let our lips touch each other.

 

 

 

 

I know that everyone was cheering but then i hear nothing.

 

 

 

 

I feel like i just passed in the level of happiness where i can die peacefully with Lisa’s hand on mine.

 

 

 

 

With her heart assured that it’s me who it’s beating for.

 

 

 

 

Those 3 words,

 

 

 

 

Made us reunite.

 

 

 

 

Made us one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Lisa ~ “

 

 

 

My eyes were closed and find myself being covered in a thick blanket and felt a little bit of skin at my back.

 

 

 

 

I turned around lazily and saw how Lisa sleeps while hugging me.

 

 

 

 

Under this blankets were bodies that we let unite.

 

 

 

 

When i was about to bury myself unto her, i saw lots of bruises from her body til her back.

 

 

 

 

I just taught of the accident and maybe these are the bruises that it caused.

 

 

 

 

Thinking it again made me want to hug Lisa more so that nothing will bad happen to her.

 

 

 

 

 

Now that we’re married.

 

 

 

 

 

I feel like i have a big responsibility to her that i need to work on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To keep her alive.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I touched every scars and bruises in her bare body and i can’t take to look at it.

 

 

 

 

I can imagine how does the accident looks like and it will make me cry imagining Lisa involving in there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cause she will be soon and i don’t know how will i stop it.

 

 

 

 

 

I closed my eyes and lean my bare body closer to hers to feel her warmth.

 

 

 

 

When i raised my face, i don’t want to blink nor closed my eyes.

 

 

 

 

Cause i might lose Lisa at some point of my carelessness.

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

Lisa and I do extend our trip for a day to enjoy a little bit and both of our parents just let us.

 

 

 

But then we only have 24 hours to stay in here and be back again after as we face together the reality of trying to stop death from doing his thing.

 

 

 

 

I was looking in the glass and saw how the city is so busy with their own business while us are having the time of our life.

 

 

 

 

“ What are you thinking? “

 

 

 

 

Then Lisa slowly hug me from the back as i look at the reflection of the glass in front of me and love the fact i am seeing a picture of us.

 

 

 

 

“ Nothing “

 

 

 

 

 

Lisa do sniff my scent from my neck and exhale that made me tickle a bit.

 

 

 

 

My breathe became ragged with a sudden contact so i faced her and stare at her eyes.

 

 

 

 

She’s giving me good chills but then Lisa is always hesitating.

 

 

 

 

All i can hear is LANY’s ILYSB stripped ver. Being played in the room that made us felt the mutual feelings being showed through action.

 

 

 

 

Oh my heart hurts so good, I love you babe so bad.

 

 

 

 

Then i catch Lisa’s lips and tip toed.

 

 

 

 

She then go with the dance of our lips and both we’re in awe while our hearts do beat so fast.

 

 

 

 

 

Lisa pull me by waist and my hand do pull her closer to mine to deepen the kiss cause i’m craving for more of her.

 

 

 

 

How can i be so addicted to person whom i didn’t even see coming.

 

 

 

 

Then she slowly broke the kiss and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

“ Can you see us? “ she said as she have these sleepy and lovely eyes while moving her body like were dancing in a slow music while LANY’s song is on play.

 

 

 

 

“ I can see us happy “ 

 

 

 

 

Lisa was slowly dancing and i just go with the flow cause Lisa is giving me too much feels right now with her eyes on me.

 

 

 

 

“ Can you also imagine us being a couple in the future? “

 

 

 

 

In the future?

 

 

 

 

All i can see was US in the future if ever, Lisa.

 

 

 

 

 

No one’s butting our story cause all i want is an never ending - happy ending to us.

 

 

 

 

“ I’ll stay, til death do us part babe “ 

 

 

 

 

She move her face closer to mine with our nose pointing to each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Til death do us part “

 

 

** END OF JENNIE’S POV **