Twelve

BACKSPACE

**JENNIE'S POV **


Flying back to Seoul and face the reality with Lisa holding my hand is a relief.


Leaning on my presence means she really is looking forward on working this on no matter what.


I throw myself on the bed and look at the ceiling.


What will happen now?

 

Are we going to be okay?

 

 

 

 

 


No.

 

 

 

 


We're going to be okay.

 

 

 


No matter what happen.

 

 

 


Our parents do bought us a house to live near the school for a hassle free transportation, that would be better than letting Lisa drive herself or drive ourself to school.

 


I closed my eyes and just relaxed myself for a while before we start the day but my brain keep giving me tragic ideas and consequences because i was so worried on what will happen soon.

 

I sighed loudly and opened my eyes slowly.


Then saw Lisa's face on top of me, Smiling so bright and kissed me.

 

" Don't stress yourself too much "

 

 

 

 

 

You saying that made me more worried, Lisa.

 

 

 


I don't want to lose you.

 

 

 

How can you stay positive?

 

 


I caressed her face and stare at her lovingly with all my emotions poured on every second that i look at her face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Caressing her face can be the end of me because of too much palpitations. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lisa then sigh as she look at me and carry me as she roll that makes me on top of her.

 

Her hands then caressed mine and just loved the touch from her. 

 


You don't know how much i love to be with your presence, Lisa.

 


I love that eyes on me giving me too much cringe and feels as you show me what you feel through your actions.

 


" Are you sad? " she asked

 


Lisa heavily sighed and put her hand to cup my face.

 


I shook my head and slowly lean myself unto her as i wrap my arms around her neck.

 


" In what way can i make my wife happy? "

 


There's no way you can make me happy, Lisa.

 

 


Cause you, yourself is enough for me to make me happy.

 

 

 

You don't need to do anything.

 

 

 

" Why? What's wrong? " she asked

 

 

 

Lisa then turn her head sideways to sniff my hair and stayed like that as she slowly remove my hair to see my face clearly.

 

 


But all she can see is the side of my face and kissed me.

 


I can't deny how she makes my heart beat fast with the interraction and i love how she's giving me these feels.

 


How will i move on soon if i'll be missing these and won't feel this kind of feeling anymore?

 

 

" Let's sleep first and prepare later for school " she said but i remained silent and tighten the hug.

 

 


" Let's not go to school anymore, Lisa " i mumbled

 

 


Then i heard her giggled.

 

 

" Since when did Jennie Kim hate school? "

 

 

 


Since the day DEATH came.

 

 

 


"Can i just stay like this? " i asked

 

 

" You don't need to ask, Jennie " 

 

 

Then i raised my head and look at Lisa but her eyes were closed already.

 

 

Even just looking at you can make my heart beat faster than the normal beat.

 

 

Is this still normal or i'm just too in love with her?

 

-


I woke with me still on top of her and it was amazing how she managed to sleep with my weight on her.

 

I just want to nuzzle myself closer to her and not want to leave this bed cause out there is a scary world.

 

Where we don't know what will happen next. 


When i look at the clock, we still have an hour to prepare before we go to our classes.

 

So i get out of the bed first because i know that Lisa will only wake up 30 mins before the time cause she is used to go to school late.


I go downstairs and saw a frame being hanged in the wa that caughts my attention.

 

 

 

 

It was us.

 

 

 

It was our wedding pictures.

 

 

 

And it was just so nice to see them every morning as you wake up and start your day.

 

 


Just to inform you that you are a Manoban now.

 

 


Even i will comment the picture how love it is to see two persons giving back the love they give. 

 

 

Through better or worst.

 

 


" Nini~ "

 

 


Then i felt her arms wrap around my waist.

 

 


" You woke up early, you're not there by my side anymore when i woke up "

 

 

She burried her face in my neck as i her hear yawn and proceed kissing my neck til she reached my cheek.

 

 

" Good morning to my beautiful wife " she greeted as she giggled

 

 

Lisa stop.

 

 


I can feel heart beats so fast again.

 

 

I turned around and saw Lisa's sleepy eyes as she smiled at me.

 

 

" Good morning, babe " i greeted as i put my arms around her neck.

 

 

" How's your sleep? Does your back hurt? I fell asleep on top of you. Sorry " i pouted as i tiptoed and peck a kiss.

 

 

" It's okay to hurt my back rather than sleeping without you in our bed " 

 

 


Dear Lord..

 

How did i deserve to be with this person?

 


Even though i don't deserve to be loved, I am still grateful to have her.


Jisoo


Hanbin

 

Bobby

 

I let them know that we're both married already and they can't wait to see us later.

 

I was also grateful to have friends like them. 

 

Though Lisa and I are the only ones who knows the future, still they didn't disagree with our plans and remained supportive with it.


 


" Are you sure you want to go to class? We can just home schooled you know " i said before we enter the school gate.

 

Lisa then faced me and cupped my face.

 

" We'll be fine, babe. " then gave a peck on my lips.

 

Then we heard group of people groaning and when we look at that direction.

 

We saw Jisoo, Hanbin and Bobby judging us.

 

" Can't you guys just wait till you go home? " Jisoo said in disgust voice but Bobby ligtly slap her arm.

 


" Jealous .. " Bobby said

 

and when Bobby faced us, he smiled and told us to continue.

 

So Hanbin and Jisoo look at Bobby in disgust also.

 


" Ew " Hanbin said in disgust face.

 

But then a presence then passed by to us.

 


Jisoo saw a familiar person and greeted him as she bowed.

 


" Good morning, Dr. Choi!! "

 

He smiled at Jisoo and greeted back.

 


Death then passed by at Jisoo's and wad about to pass by to us also but i saw Lisa just stunned and frowned as she slowly look down with lots of confusion.

 

So i quickly cover Lisa and just do the stare game with Death.

 

" Good morning to you both " he greeted and smiled

 

Lisa was still in dazed so i just bowed and didn't greeted him back.

 

When he passed by already and meters away now, I faced Lisa and check on her.

 

 

" Lisa... "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Jennie, i'm afraid "


** END OF JENNIE'S POV**

 

 

Hi! I just want to tell my readers that you guys are special and you are worth to be inspired of in every updates. In paying repect for SHINEE's Jonghyun, I updated late and still in shock and getting emotional everytime i'll see him everywhere in SNS. To my co SHAWOLS out there, let's stay strong ♥

To Everyone who reads this, I want you guys to know that if ever you want to open up something about anything. You can message me anytime, though you don't know me and i don't know you.. Yet i'll try my very best to help you. Your life is worth to be cherished and i want you guys to live happily. This story just explained it all, live life til your still breathing cause not everyone is given the chance to live long and experienced what's the HAPPINESS in living in this world. Experiencing HAPPINESS is a battle, it's either you give up wanting it to experience it or struggling so hard just to feel it again. All hard work, patience and struggle will bear with the HAPPINESS you've been wanting. Don't give up and Live while you still have time in this world ♥

 

 

- Authornim ♥