Blister

Soulful obsession

Over the next few days, Suga and Jungkook would constantly hang out. One day, they were at Suga's house. The boys were in the kitchen cooking food. Suga was trying to reach for some spices on a tall shelf, he was standing on his tip toes. Jungkook smiled. Suddenly, he lifted Suga from the floor using his shoulders to hold Suga. Suga yelped cutely at the surprise sudden height. He looked down quickly, seeing Jungkook smiling widely. He smiled back slowly, then quickly got the spices needed. 

"You can put me down now." Suga said, laughing.

Jungkook laughed and set him back on the ground.

"Aww you're so tiny." Jungkook said, patting Suga's head.

Suga crossed his arms and puffed his cheeks with fake infuriation. Jungkook raised his hands in a surrendering position.

"Okay okay easy. Sorry." He said

"That's better." Suga said.

Jungkook smirked.

"Cutie." He muttered.

Suga looked up at him.

"Huh?" He asked.

Jungkook shrugged.

"Nothing. Let's finish cooking our food. Shall we?" He asked.

Suga nodded.

"Okay." He said, smiling.

Jungkook couldn't help but blush ever so slightly. He blinked a couple times. Suga stood over the pan, flipping the chicken over. Jungkook stood behind him watching him cook. Suddenly, Suga's sister came through the door.

"Hey Suga! H-who's this?" She asked.

Suga smiled nervously, turning to her.

"U-uhm....Akira..this is... Jungkook. He-"

Suddenly, Akira screamed happily.

"No way?!" She said, moving closer, circling around him.

Jungkook watched her ever move, nervously. 

"He's tall." She whispered.

"I know." Suga whispered back, smiling.

Jungkook laughed, ruffling Suga's hair. She smiled, leaving the room.

"She seems...nice.." Jungkook said.

Suga smiled.

"She is." He said, nodding.

The two finished cooking food, and set it out on the table. They talked more about Jungkook's family, and how he was supposed to marry the ice elven princess. 

"So...you don't want to marry her? Why?" Suga asked.

Jungkook laughed softly.

"W-well...I prefer men. For starters. But also she's too...quiet? I don't know. I just know I don't want to marry her." He answered.

Suga nodded thoughtfully.

"Understandable." He said.

"Well...I hope your parents accept you. But if they don't...I always will." Suga said, placing a hand on top of Jungkook's.

Jungkook smiled.

"Thank you." He answered, nodding his head.

After a while, Suga's mother walked through the door.

"Suga. Who's this?" She asked, sternly.

Suga gulped nervously.

"Uh...this is my friend Jungkook." He answered.

Jungkook studied Suga's movements. He silently tried to calm his nerves, but it wasn't working. Suga's mom sighed, annoyed, rolling her eyes.

"Come with me for a moment." She said, quickly.

Suga followed slowly behind her.

"Who is he? You know I don't like having people I don't know in my house!" She yelled, slapping his face.

He winced in pain, shivering slightly.

"H-he uh...I...wasn't feeling well. So he offered to help me out." Suga lied.

His mother huffed and waved him off.

"Well.. get better." She said.

He nodded, leaving.

Suga went to Jungkook instantly, leading him outside.

"You need to leave." He said, sadly.

Jungkook watched him, gently lifting his chin. He wiped Suga's tears away as soon as they started.

"Shh it's okay. I'll be back soon. Okay?" He whispered.

Suga nodded.

"O-okay.." he stuttered.

Jungkook hugged Suga tightly. 

"I'll be back as soon as I can. Okay?" Jungkook muttered, smiling.

Suga managed a hopeful smile.

"Okay." He whispered.

With that, Jungkook ran off back towards his house. He knew Suga felt frustrated. He wished more than anything to help Suga get out of his household and into a better life. Because he deserved it. A few days later, it was night time, Suga was in his room, getting ready for bed. His parents decided they needed to talk.

"Yoongi." His father said.

Suga nodded in response.

"Answer me when I speak." 

"Yes sir." Suga replied.

"Have you gotten a job yet? Girlfriend? Started school?" His father asked.

Suga rolled his eyes.

"I'm working on it dad..." He answered, annoyed.

"Don't use that tone with me." His dad growled angerily.

Suga straightened up, closing his eyes.

"S-sorry." He replied, quietly.

"Why can't you be ambitious like your sister?" His mom nagged.

Suga finally snapped.

"Ughh...I'm in highschool! She's in middle School! I am trying! Okay?! I am so sick of never being good enough for you guys! All you have ever done was belittle me and disapprove of everything I like! Why am I never good enough?! Why aren't you proud of me? I haven't heard "I love you" or "I'm proud of you" in such a long time! She gets it all the damn time!" He shouted.

" this. I'm leaving!"

"Yoongi! Wait! When will you be back?" His father called after him.

"Don't know." He answered.

"Where are you going?" His mom asked.

"Don't care." He replied, slamming the door.

He quickly ran to a nearby field, he fell against the grass and began to sob heavily. Suga felt overwhelmed with emotion. Suddenly, his mind fell to Jungkook. He saw his bright smile, his beautiful eyes. He remembered his tight hugs. Suga called Jungkook.

"Hello?" 

"J-jungkook..." Suga sobbed.

"Where are you?" Jungkook asked, worried.

"In a field. Come be with me. P-please..." He whimpered.

"I'll be right over. Hold on!" Jungkook replied quickly.