Jungkook's secret

Soulful obsession

Early the next morning, Jungkook. Woke up slowly, he watched Suga for a while, peacefully sleeping. Jungkook smiled to himself. He felt like he could watch Suga for hours, just simply sleeping. He carefully sat up, pulling Suga closer, who was already cuddled up next to him.  Suga woke up, he felt as if his eyes were glued shut, he slowly moved his hand and pryed his eyes open. He blinked a few times, looking up at Jungkook tiredly. Jungkook blushed smiling. 

"Good morning." He whispered.

"H-hey.." Suga muttered in a deep groggy voice.

Jungkook felt his heart beat faster and his face heat up more. His eyes widened slightly, he felt weak just by hearing that word in Suga's voice. Jungkook was extremely attracted to Suga, but he could barely say it. 

"Uhm...did you sleep okay?" He asked.

Suga smiled.

"I did. Did you?" He replied.

Jungkook nodded slowly.

"What time is it?" Suga asked.

Jungkook slowly looked at his phone.

"Too early for you to worry." He said, laughing.

Suga rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Okay. I guess." He said.

Next thing they knew, they heard a knock at the door. They stared at each other, worried. Jungkook ran towards the closet, closing the door in front him quickly. Suddenly, Suga's father appeared.

"Uh...h-hey dad." Suga said, quietly.

His father stared, sternly.

"Yoongi." He responded, nodding.

Suga hated when his parents used his real name. He rolled his eyes.

"You have a lot of work to do son." He father said.

"You need to find a career. And finish university." His dad said.

Suga sighed.

"I know. I know. I'm working on it. I-" Suga started.

All of a sudden, his dad backhanded him across the face.

"Not hard enough! You need to stop hanging out with your friends and playing music. That won't get you anywhere in life! You need to marry a women! You need to focus on more important things." His father said angerily, before slamming the door.

Suga fell back against the bed, shutting his eyes and groaned. A few seconds later, he slowly opened the closet for Jungkook. He smiled at him, weakly. Jungkook could tell, he was near tears. He shook his head slowly, and held Suga's face in his hands. He gently kissed Suga's head, then hugged him tightly. Suga, so badly, wanted to breakdown right then and there. But he surprisingly held it together.

"You are doing so much better than you think you are. Trust me." Jungkook whispered.

"Thank you." He whsipered.

Jungkook nodded, hugging him tightly again. 

"Do you...want to get out of here?" Jungkook whispered.

Suga nodded, slowly.

Jungkook smiled.

"Okay. Get ready, and I'll take you away from here." He said.

Suga smiled, and started getting ready.

"I'll meet you outside. Okay?" He whispered.

Jungkook nodded, carefully climbing out of the window. Suga grabbed his bag and left the room. He made his way downstairs.

"U-uhm...mom...dad..I'm leaving.." he said, slowly.

His parents stared at him.

"You aren't going to hang out with those friends of yours? Are you?" His father said.

Suga shook his head.

"No. I'm uhm...going to look for a job.." he lied.

His parents nodded, allowing him to make his leave. He quickly hurried outside. Jungkook hid behind the tree on the side on the house, he smiled happily, seeing Suga. He crept up on Suga from behind, hugging him around the waist.

"Hey." He said.

Suga blushed, smiling.

"Hey.." he replied.

"Where would you like to go?" Jungkook asked.

Suga smiled.

"It's warm today, you want to go to the river?" He asked.

Jungkook nodded.

"Sounds perfect." He said.

On the way to the river, the two talked about a lot of different things. They talked about their family more, favorite things, and least favorite things. Jungkook really wanted to tell Suga about his family, in the sense of him being the prince to the fire elves. He wasn't sure how to bring it up, or how Suga would react. He kept quiet about it, but knew he had to tell him. They finally made it to the river.

"So...what exactly does your family do again?" Suga asked.

Jungkook felt nervous, he started sweating slightly.

"U-uhm...t-they....are...CEO's..." He said, slowly.

Suga stared at him, not believing it.

"You don't seem so confident in your answer." Suga said, stepping closer to Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed.

"There's no getting past you. Huh?" He replied.

Suga smirked.

"Nope." He answered.

Jungkook smiled.

"Okay okay. Fine. You win. Suga....I...we're elves. Fire elves. I'm the heir to the throne. I know it sounds rediculous but it's the truth." He answered.

Suga's eyes widened. He smiled.

"Are you serious? No way! No....that's not true. You're lying!" He said.

Jungkook smirked, flicking his fingers, causing flames to appear.

"Am I?" He questioned.

Suga blushed. He couldn't help but think how y Jungkook looked, handling fire.

"That's so cool! Can you show me other things with fire?" He asked, excitedly.

Jungkook laughed.

"Alright. But stand back. Okay? I don't want you to get burned."

Suga nodded, stepping backwards. Jungkook set small pieces of wood around them on fire, then put the fires out. He made designs with the fires, he spun around, playing with the fire. He got a little too excited, and flared a bigger fire. Suga screamed in pain, Jungkook immediately stopped.

"Suga?!" He yelled, worried.

"I-i'm fine...just...burnt my hand. I'm okay, really." Suga insisted.

Jungkook stared at him.

"No. No I'm so sorry! Please? I hope you're not mad. Here, let me fix it for you!" Jungkook answered, nervously.

He held Suga's hand in his, carefully focusing healing energy on the affected area. Suga watched, as the pain left his hand. He couldn't believe his eyes, Jungkook had a lot more power than he realized. After Suga's hand was healed, Jungkook pulled him into a tight hug.

"I-i'm sorry....I didn't mean to hurt you Suga..." He muttered, sadly.

Suga placed his hand on Jungkook's cheek, staring into his soft Raven colored eyes. They stayed silent for a while. 

"S-So... you're not mad?" Jungkook asked, nervously.

Suga shook his head.

"No. Why would I be? It's kinda hot. The guy I like can control fire-" Suga stopped dead in his tracks. 

His eyes widened, blushing a vibrant red. Jungkook laughed, staring at him.

"So, you like me? Huh?" Jungkook asked.

Suga covered his face with his hands, laughing nervously. Jungkook smiled, slowly moving his hands away from his face. He entwined their fingers, smiling.

"It's okay. I just might have a bit of a crush on you too." Jungkook muttered.

Suga went wide-eyed. He felt his heart fly. Is this really his life?