I'll protect you

Soulful obsession

Jungkook carried Suga to his bed, gently setting him down. Jungkook crawled next to him, swinging an arm over his chest. He kissed Suga's head, then left small kisses trail down his face, shoulders, and neck. Suga caressed Jungkook's hair and back. 

"W-wait..." Suga whispered.

Jungkook stopped and sat up. He put his arm over Suga's shoulders and rubbed them lightly.

"What's the matter darlin'?" He asked, worried.

Suga leaned his head on Jungkook's shoulder and sighed.

"You're parents don't know yet...right?" He asked, sadly.

"Well...no..but..baby we're alone right now." He whispered,  hovering over Suga and capturing his lips sweetly.

Suga blushed and wrapped his arms around his lover's neck. He smiled into the kiss. Suga bit Jungkook's shoulder playfully. Jungkook winced in slight pain and looked at him. Suga smirked and raised an eyebrow. Jungkook moved off of Suga, he quickly took his shirt and pants off, leaving him in his boxers and socks. Suga blushed. Suga slowly took his clothes off. Jungkook straddled Suga and kissed him deeply. Jungkook moved lower, kissing Suga's stomach, groin, and thighs. Suga flinched slightly. Jungkook smirked and hummed against Suga's groin and thighs. He Suga's slowly through his boxers. Suga allowed a moan to escape. He quickly covered his mouth with his hand. Jungkook smiled and once again, slowly, torturing Suga. 

"Are you shy?" He whispered.

Suga, blushing, nodded quickly.

"Inexperienced?" He whispered.

Once again, Suga nodded, embarrassed.

"Well, I'm not." Jungkook muttered, smirking.

He carefully pulled down Suga's boxers, and left tiny all around his . Suga sunk into the bed, pulling Jungkook's hair. Finally, Jungkook took Suga's length in his mouth, and watching as Suga couldn't help but squirm around.

"G-god...." Suga muttered.

Jungkook hummed again, causing Suga to throw his head back in ecstasy. Jungkook released Suga, causing him stare back in annoyance at Jungkook. Jungkook just smiled, then crawled behind Suga.

"Lay back down baby." Jungkook said.

Suga slowly laid against Jungkook. Suddenly, Jungkook wrapped his fingers around Suga's length, in quick motions, moving his hand up and down. Suga breathed heavily, blushing from the intense pleasure being given to him. Jungkook could tell he was getting close, so he stopped. Suga let out a whine of  disappointment.

"W-what? B-" he stammered.

Jungkook quickly shut him up by capturing his lips. At the same time, Jungkook slowly started working on Suga's again. Suga moaned at the unexpected contact. Suga couldn't take it anymore, he thrashed around, but finally got control. He pushed Jungkook down and quickly started Jungkook off. Jungkook practically melted into the sheets. Nobody has ever gotten him off the way Suga did. Suga would work quickly , then stop and go slowly. Jungkook loved it. He bucked his hips. Finally, he couldn't handle it. He needed to . He scratched Suga's back, hard. Suga cried out in pain and pleasure. He kissed Jungkook roughly, Jungkook kissed back, then pushed Suga down, lubed himself up and entered Suga. Suga moaned loudly.

"P-please.." he begged.

Jungkook slowly picked up speed. Both were breathing heavily. Both of them screamed as they got their . He fell down next to Suga, panting. Suga smiled and kissed his cheek. He gently caressed his hair. After the two gained the strength, they took a hot shower and climbed back into bed.

"You're my world, Suga." Jungkook whispered.

Suga cuddled up closer to him, smiling.

"I love you so much." Suga whispered.

Jungkook kissed Suga's head, as he fell I to a deep sleep. Jungkook watched Suga sleep for a while, he couldn't believe this beautiful creature was finally his to call his own. He absolutely adored him. He held him tightly that night. He never wanted to let him go.