House of cards

Soulful obsession

The three walked around the city, Jungkook and Suga walking side by side, closely, meanwhile, V was walking behind them. Watching, waiting for something to happen. He felt overprotective of Jungkook. He saw Jungkook as a younger brother. Jungkook and Suga kept accidentally bumping shoulders, after a few moments passed, Jungkook slowly laced his fingers through Suga's fingers. Suga carefully tightened his grasp, smiling sweetly. Jungkook happily swung their arms. They walked hand in hand for the rest of the time spent wandering through to busy city. The two would whisper and giggle back and forth. They decided to stop by a restaurant for food, they slid into the booth and got some menus. Suga glanced over the menu then gasps.

"Kookie! They have our favorite!" He said happily.

Jungkook smiled.

"Lamb skewers!" The two said in unison.

V looked at Jungkook confused.

"Am I missing something?" He asked.

Jungkook laughed.

"Oh nothing. Just a little...inside joke." He said, smiling.

V nodded.

"Okay." he muttered.

Suga tapped Jungkook's feet under the table with his feet. Jungkook repeated Suga's steps, this went on for a while. V Just smiled and shook his head, he felt as though he was chaporoning his younger brother on a first date. Throughout the meal, Jungkook and Suga kept being playful, they would steal food off each other's plates, recall some more inside jokes and just good around with each other. After the meal, they decided it was getting late by now, and Suga should start home before his parents really started to worry. Once again, Jungkook and Suga were walking hand in hand. V had decided to give them privacy, so he went home. They got to the park where they had first originally met. The two turned and faced each other. They stared I to each other's eyes for a long while. Jungkook pulled Suga into a tight hug, he gently kissed his head. Suga blushed and smiled at this. He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, and kissed his cheek. 

"I'll uh...see you soon. Right?" Suga whispered.

Jungkook smiled and kissed his forehead again, nodding.

"Very soon." He whispered back.

They shared one final hug, before separating. Jungkook started back towards his house, Suga decided to stay in the park for a while longer just thinking about him. He smiled to himself. Jungkook wandered slowly back towards his house, suddenly, he noticed Lumi and her friend. He tried to hide, trying to avoid her, but she spotted him.

"Oh hey boyfriend!" She called, clearly intoxicated.

He groaned slightly.

"U-uhm h-hey...Lumi..." He said quietly.

Suga decided to see if he could catch Jungkook one last time before heading back home. He couldn't be too far yet. He ran quickly, but stopped dead in his tracks. Lumi was running her fingers through his hair, inching so close she could hear his heartbeat. Suga stood a good few hundred feet behind, but could still see Jungkook and Lumi. Lumi wrapped her arms around Jungkook's neck, standing on her toes, she kissed Jungkook roughly and sloppily. Jungkook's eyes widened as panic set in his chest. He pushed her back quickly.

"Lumi!" He screamed.

She giggled.

"What baby? We're getting married. We need to practice!" She answered.

He quickly looked behind him, noticing Suga running off.

"Suga!" He screamed.

"Who's Suga?" She asked.

He blushed.

"Somebody important. I need to go." He said, rushing away. 

He chased after Suga to try to catch up to him before he made it home. Suga made it home, he quickly rushed to his room, slamming the door. The second the door shut, he slid down the wall. He couldn't contain the tears any longer. Jungkook made it to Suga's house as soon as Suga had closed the door. Jungkook climbed the fence, and sat on the roof outside Suga's room. He knocked the window gently. Suga glared at him, but opened the window slightly.

"Go away." He whispered.

"Please. Can't we-"

"No! Get out of here!" Suga yelled, crying.

Jungkook stared at him.

"B-but...Suga... it's not what you think! I-"

"I know what I ing saw! Now leave me alone!" He screamed.

Jungkook teared up immediately and with that, he left. Neither one slept that night.