Don't let me go

Soulful obsession

Thenext few weeks went by like a flash of lightening, Suga hardly showed for his classes. Namjoon and Jimin were getting worried about him. One day, after school, Jimin decided to stop by Suga's house. He knocked once. No answer. Second knock, same result. Third knock. Nothing. Jimin cursed under his breath.

"Aw come on Suga! I know you're home! Please talk to me!" Jimin yelled.

Finally, Suga slowly crawled down the stairs to the door. He unlocked the door from the inside, and opened the door carefully. Jimin slowly entered the home. Without another word being said, the two boys made their way upstairs to Suga's room. Jimin sat on Suga's bed, Suga took a seat next to the bed on the floor. He stared into space. Jimin watched him, nervously. 

"U-uhm...Suga.." he muttered.

Suga stayed quiet for a few minutes. Jimin carefully sat behind Suga and hugged him into a hug from behind. Suga tried hard to stop the tears he felt stinging his eyes from falling. He breathed in deeply then let out a quivering breath. Jimin could feel Suga shaking in his arms.

"Suga.." he whispered.

"P-please..talk to me.."

With the sound of Jimin's cracking voice, Suga broke down. He cried, turning to Jimin, he hugged him tightly, allowing Jimin to hold him in his arms. Jimin caressed his cheek and wiped his tears.

"Shhh...it's okay. Whatever you are going through. I promise you, it will be okay. And I will always be here for you." Jimin whispered.

Suga nodded slowly, hugging Jimin once again. After a long while, Suga finally seemed to calm down. At least, enough to be able to speak. He sighed.

"Jimin...do you remember Jungkook?". He said, slowly.

Jimin nodded.

"Of course." He replied.

"W-well...we were never dating but...I felt...drawn to him. I felt...like I loved him. I thought he felt the same. A-and....well...the last time we hung out, he was walking me home. I decided after he left, that I would finally ask him to be my boyfriend. But...when I saw him last...he was kissing some girl." He said, starting to through punches to the bed.

"Oh...suga..." Jimin said, gently.

Suga started to cry again, hugging Jimin.

"It's not ing fair!" He screamed.

"We held hands! He would take care of me. He kissed me! He would cuddle with me with I had nightmares! It's not fair, Jimin!" He screamed, pulling at his hair and smacking his skull.

"Suga! Stop suga. Suga hey, hey hey. Suga shhh hey. Come on it's okay. Please stop! Suga!" Jimin said frantically, holding Suga's hands.

He quickly hugged Suga, caressing his hair, as Suga sobbed into his shirt.

"Shhh...I know. I know. It's okay. You'll get him back. I promise." Jimin said.

"H-he tried to come tell me some bull excuse but I told him to leave me alone." Suga said, quietly.

Jimin stared at him.

"Suga...he could've had a side of the story you didn't see. Why didn't you let him explain?" Jimin asked.

Suga flushed red, feeling guilty now.

"I-i...I don't know. I was upset.." he mumbled.

Jimin patted his head.

"Suga, let him explain." He said.

Suga sighed and nodded.

"Okay...but how? He's probably going to ignore me. He's probably with her right now!" 

"Suga, it's okay. Let's go to his house okay? Maybe we can have him explain there."

"W-well...okay...but I want to go alone." Suga requested.

Jimin looked at him, wide eyed.

"O-okay...please be careful. Call if you need anything." Jimin said, finally.

Suga nodded, giving one last smile before leaving. He made his way to Jungkook's house. He was hesitant. He felt nervous. Suga knocked on the door, after a few minutes, Jungkook appeared.

"S-suga....what are you doing here?" He asked.

Suga gulped nervously.

"J-jungkook...I'm so sorry..." Suga said, quietly.

Jungkook stared at Suga. He gently pulled Suga into his room, closing the door behind them. 

"You shouldn't be apologizing. Suga, I'm sorry! Okay? She kissed me! I didn't want any part of that. I don't want anything to do with her!" Jungkook said, sobbing.

"Why?! I thought you loved me! Clearly you would rather be with her! Right?! So, why the hell are you telling me you don't want anything to do with her now?! It will be so fitting seeing the king and queen together in your precious kingdom won't it?!" Suga screamed.

"Because I love you! Okay? You are what's important to me. You are so much more important to me than anybody I've ever met! I would throw away the throne just to be with you! I don't even want this!  I want you!" Jungkook said back, before picking Suga up, pushing him against the wall, and kissing him deeply. 

Suga felt his soul leave his body. He'd never felt this kind of love for anybody. He kissed back, biting Jungkook's lip gently. Jungkook moaned into the kiss.

"I love you." Suga whispered.

"I love you too, babe." Jungkook whispered back, hugging Suga.