Love and loss

Soulful obsession

The next morning, Suga woke up smiling. His head laid against Jungkook's chest, which was rising and falling, steadily. He slowly looked around, then turned to his phone to see the time. His eyes widened in worry.

"." He cursed under his breath.

Jungkook stirred sleepily.

"Hmmm..." He murmured.

Suga froze.

He tried slowly getting off the bed, only to be pulled back down instantly.

"B-baby no i-" he tried.

"No. Stay with me honey." Jungkook said.

Suga sighed.

"I..."

Suddenly, his phone rang. It was his mother. He answered quickly, worried.

"H-hey mo-"

"Where the hell are you?! Where have you been? Why don't you tell us anything?!" She screamed.

Suga took the phone away from his ear, groaning.

"Mom!" He yelled back.

"Who are you with?!" She yelled.

"..a friend." He answered.

"Who?! You're not with Namjoon are you?" She asked.

"Uhm..y-yes. I...am." he answered, looking at Jungkook, sadly.

Jungkook tilted his head, concerned.

"Dammit Yoongi. Ughh you know we don't trust him." She said, angerily.

"...why not?!" He yelled.

"He's a bad I fluence!"

"How?!"

"He takes you places late. You are never home-"

"I'm a god damned teenager mom!" He yelled, rolling his eyes.

She huffed, impatiently.

"Don't you dare use that tone. Don't you dare use that foul language. Get home soon. We have a lot of work to do on you my son." She growled angerily, hanging up the phone.

Suga started shaking. Tears welled in his eyes. He threw his phone on the ground, hard. He buried his face in his hands, sobbing. He felt frustrated, hurt, sad, and annoyed. Jungkook carefully wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. He laid his head against Suga's and gently kissed his nose. Jungkook allowed Suga to sob into his chest for a while. In the meantime, Jungkook gently rubbed Suga's back, occasionally kissing his head and wiping his tears away.

"Sweetheart." He whispered.

Suga slowly pulled away to look up at him.

"W-what...?" He asked, quietly.

Jungkook kissed his head again and wiped his tears slowly.

"You will be okay. Okay? Don't give up. Don't worry about a thing, my love. The pain won't last long. Soon we'll be together, away from our families. We'll be happy." Jungkook said, slowly.

Suga gave Jungkook a tight hug, and kissed his neck.

"I love you." He muttered against his skin.

Jungkook held him tighter, kissing his head.

"I love you too baby." He said.

Suga sighed.

"I-i guess I should go...huh?" He said.

Jungkook nodded.

"I'll walk you home. If you want." Jungkook offered.

Suga nodded, smiling slowly.

"There's that beautiful smile I've been waiting for." Jungkook said.

Suga blushed, and grabbed Jungkook's hand. The two walked down the street towards  Suga's house. They passed by the street light diagonal of his house.

"W-well...I guess...this is goodbye?" Suga said, sadly.

Jungkook stared down at him, near tears himself. He lifted Suga's chin up carefully, placing a soft kiss upon his lips. He shook his head.

"It's not a goodbye. It's a see you soon. I will see you soon. Right?" He asked.

Suga smiled, nodding.

"Yes." He whsipered.

From inside Suga's home, his mother was pacing back and forth, irritated. She looked out the window, noticing Suga. She looked closer, she saw him kissing someone. She saw him kissing a boy. Her eyes glowed red with anger. She had never witnessed something so infuriating. She gasped loudly. Suga slowly turned and made his way towards his home. He hesitantly opened the door, entering slowly.

"H-hi mom.." he muttered.

She greeted him with an intense glare.

"Who was that? She asked, harshly.

"Huh?" He asked.

She narrowed her eyes.

"Don't play dumb Min Yoongi! Who were you just kissing?! That sure wasn't a lady. Was it Namjoon?!" She yelled.

His skin flushed red, he felt extremely nervous as he started to sweat. He could barely form words.

"U-uhm...i-...n-no. it wasn't Namjoon." He stuttered.

"Who then?" She asked.

He sighed and stared at her angerily.

"Mom...that....that was my boyfriend-"

Before he could get another word out, she smacked him hard across the face.

"Boyfriend?! No. Your sister can have a boyfriend. You can have a girlfriend. You are a boy. You know that don't you?" She said, condescendingly.

He shrugged.

"Apparently not!" He yelled back, turning towards the door.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"My boyfriend's house." He said, smirking.

"Min Yoongi! You are not! I-"

He slammed the door. Tears streaming down his face. He pulled out his phone, calling Jungkook. Jungkook was out with his friend, V. He answered the second he saw it was Suga.

"Hey babe-" 

His eyes widened the second he heard sobbing on the other line.

"C-can I...come back over.." Suga muttered, embarrassed.

"Baby...of course you can. You don't even have to ask. Okay? Where are you? We'll meet you. I'm with V." 

"Let's meet by the park. Like last time."

"Okay." He said, ending the call.

"Everything okay?" V asked concerned.

"No. We need to go get Suga. He's upset." He said.

V nodded.

"Lead the way then." He said, smiling.

They ran as fast as their legs could carry them to the park. Suga, doing the same. Finally, they all got to the park. Suga immediately tackled Jungkook to the ground, crying into his shoulder. Jungkook, rubbing his back. V sat next to them, placing a hand on Suga's shoulder, for comfort.

"Okay so what happened?" Jungkook asked.

Suga sighed.

"W-well...darling...she saw us kissing..." He muttered.

Jungkook smiled.

"Oh. You mean...like this?" He said, pulling Suga closer and capturing his lips, slowly entering his toungue into Suga's mouth.

Suga blushed, slowly kissing back. After a few minutes, They stopped. Both boys laughed.

"Y-yep. Like that." Suga said, blushing and smiling.

Jungkook laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Aww" V said smiling.

"Well you know what? You don't need her in your life. Yes, she is your mother. But, anybody who has a negative impact on our life. Anybody who makes your heart sad, you don't need that in your life. You deserve to be happy. So please, find happiness, Okay?" V Said.

Suga smiled widely and hugged V.

"Thank you so much." He whispered.

V patted Suga's head.

"Of course buddy. I hope you make my friend happy. I hope he makes you happy too."

Jungkook stood next to Suga, gently grabbing his hand and smiling.

"He does." He muttered.