Anywhere

Soulful obsession

Jungkook carefully opened his bedroom door, looking down the halls to make sure nobody was around. He swiftly ran to the front door, closing it behind him and making his leave towards Suga. He finally saw Suga laying in the middle of the field.  He hurried over and plopped next to him, closing his arms from behind Suga's waist. He nuzzled his face into Suga's neck. Suga tensed up slightly, then turned to face his crush.

"J-jungkook..." He whispered, cuddling closer to him.

"Suga." Jungkook whispered back, pulling him closer.

"What happened?" He asked, sitting Suga up slightly, moving his bangs out of his eyes and wiping his tears.

"M-my parents...they...um.... they're never proud of me. They hardly say they love me. Why don't they care? Do they wish I was never born? Am I worthless?" Suga asked, sobbing.

A shocked expression came across Jungkook's face. His eyes flared with intense sorrow and rage.

"Suga...no. you are one of the most amazing people I have ever met in my life. I literally couldn't imagine losing you. Please...don't you dare leave me. I-...." He said trailing off.

Suga hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. 

"T-thank you Jungkook. I don't want to leave you." He answered.

Jungkook stood up, extending his hand towards Suga. He gave a small nod, followed by a sweet smile.

"Come on. Let's get out of here." He said, softly.

Suga nodded slowly, taking his hand. Suga and Jungkook ran off towards the river they were at just a short while ago. The two made it finally, and sat next to each other on the bench, watching the river trickle slowly and freely among the rocks. Jungkook swung an arm around Suga's shoulders, rubbing them gently. Suga laid his head on Jungkook's shoulder, and placed a hand on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook kissed Suga's head lightly. 

"I promise. I will protect you and help you as much as I can." Jungkook muttered.

Suga smiled.

"And I will follow the same path." He replied.

The two stayed cuddling like that for a while, Suga felt safe in Jungkook's embrace. He wanted this to last forever. After a while, it was getting very late. Jungkook decided to take Suga back home with him for the night. The two sneakily crept to the back doors, and up elegant stairs towards Jungkook's room. Suga was stunned at the beauty that was Jungkook's home. He wanted to marvel in the peaceful feeling for a while longer, but Jungkook's gently tugged his hand, smiling at him. Suga blushed, following. Finally, they made it to Jungkook's room. Suga, once again, was stunned. 

"T-this is your room?" He asked.

Jungkook nodded.

"But...what?? This is bigger than my entire house!" He said, loudly.

Jungkook quickly shushed him, by placing a steady hand over Suga's mouth.

"Shhh... remember..they don't know about you yet." He stated.

Suga blushed, grinning a gummy grin, embarrassed.

"Sorry." He whispered.

Jungkook kissed his head.

"It's okay. Now then, let's sleep. You must be tired." He insisted.

Suga smiled, following Jungkook to his queen sized bed. He climbed in next to Jungkook, who swung an arm around Suga's waist, pulling him closer towards him. Both boys fell into a deep serene sleep. A smile tugging at Suga's lips, as he fell into a beautiful dream. He wanted Jungkook to feel happy and safe. He hoped Jungkook wanted Suga to feel the same. The next day, Jungkook awoke from slumber first, looking at the time, he knew his parents were gone for the day by now. He looked over, to see his favorite thing in the world. Suga, sleeping. He blushed.

"Awww why is he so cute? He's sleeping." Jungkook thought to himself.

Suga stirred in the covers, tossing and turning, occasionally, snorting or wigging his nose. Jungkook laughed to himself.

"Ughh so cute." He whispered.

Suddenly, his phone buzzed. He answered quickly as to try not to wake Suga.

"Hello?" He whispered.

"Kookie? It's V. Did you just wake up?" He asked.

"Yea..why?" He asked 

"Oh no just curious. Are we hanging out today?" He asked.

Jungkook rolled his eyes slightly. He forgot about making plans with V.

"Yea. We'll be r-"

Suddenly, V opened Jungkook's door. Jungkook screamed in surprise, so did V, seeing the sleeping beauty that is Suga. Suga jumped up, glaring at them.

"M-morning...honey..." Jungkook said, carefully.

Suga just stared blankly at him.

"Who the hell is this?!" V shouted.

"V...i-"

"Oh is he a new servant?" 

"V!"

"Oh. Or maybe he's a new pet-"

"V!! He's not a pet or servant or anything like that!  He's...my crush..." Jungkook said, blushing fiercely.

V stared at him.

"W-what? Are you serious? Do your parents know? Do they even know you like guys?" V questioned.

"Nope. But we need to protect him. Please?" Jungkook asked.

V sighed.

"What's your name?" He asked.

Suga looked at him, tiredly.

"Suga." He muttered, groggily.

"What interest do you have in my friend?" He asked, inching closer.

Suga quickly moved further away, getting nervous.

"I-i like him. A lot. I promise. I wouldn't hurt him!" He answered, frantically.

V started laughing, then suddenly got serious again. Lighting his fists on fire.

"You better not." He answered, threateningly.

Suga gulped nervously, and nodding, looking at Jungkook. Jungkook shoved V away.

"It's okay. He's that way with everyone new he meets. Don't be scared." Jungkook said, comfortingly.

Suga nodded slowly.

"Seriously though, how are you going to get past having to marry the frigid princess? I here she's not very hot." V said, slightly proud.

Suga stared at him. Jungkook slightly chuckled, rolling his eyes.

"So what are we doing today?" Suga asked