Suga's bad day

Soulful obsession

Suga's alarm rang loudly in his ears, he jerked out of bed, looking at the clock through squinted eyes. His eyes widened instantly as he read the time. 6:30 am. He quickly jumped to his closet to get dressed. He was running late for class. He grabbed the closest things he could find, it was still pitch black out, and he didn't bother turning the light on, as he was in too much of a hurry. He pulled his jeans up to his hips, and threw a shirt over him. Then he ran to the bathroom to finish getting ready, but as he ran, he caught his foot on the leg of the desk in his room, tripping and hit his head against the wall. He groaned and scurried to finish. He was brushing his teeth when he mother came out of her room.

"What are you still doing here? You're late!" She stated.

Suga glared at her, squinting his eyes lightly.

"Yea. I know. You couldn't be bothered to wake me up?" He asked, back.

She rolled her eyes.

"Suga you're 19 years old. You should be able to get your lazy out of bed. By the way, you need to pick up your sister from school later today." She answered.

He groaned slightly.

"Why can't you or Dad do it?" He asked.

She shot him an exasperated expression.

"Because I said so. Also, your dad and I both work late. Don't fight me on this. Just do what I ask. It's not that difficult." She answered.

He sighed, shaking his head slightly, and leaving. He drove quickly down the road. Finally, he made it to the school he was attending, of course, no parking spot was available towards the front of the school. So he made his way around the back. Finally, he found a spot, parking, he ran to class as quickly as he could. He had forgotten a jacket, which he regretted now, due to the fact it was raining icy cold against his pale skin, painting it a red color. He shivered as he entered the classroom. He tried closing the door quietly behind him, but still, was greeted with unwanted stares and attention from the class. The teacher stared, disappointed.

"Take your seat." He grumbled.

Suga quietly nodded, and took his seat. Suga tried to pay attention to the teacher, but was so bored and couldn't bring himself to focus properly. He was still very tired, as he didn't get much sleep from the previous night. He had spent most of the night consoling his best friend and neighbor, Jimin. Jimin had just recently gotten broken up with, so he called none other than Suga. After class, Suga wandered down the hall to his next class, suddenly, he noticed the person who had been bullying him since middle School. He quickly tried to run away, but the person caught his shirt collar, pulling him towards him. He smirked.

"Where do you think you're going?" He said.

"Leave me alone, Ravi." Suga muttered.

Ravi shoved him against the locker, slamming his face to the lock. 

"I saw you talking to my girl. Nobody talks to my girl like that and gets away with it. I thought you'd learn your lesson by now." He growled.

"Sh-she's my partner for-" he stuttered before Ravi punched him hard in the stomach.

"I don't give a ! Don't. Talk. To. Her. Or...suffer consequences you little !" He threatened, punching his stomach once more, while making a twisting motion with his fist,  then grabbing Suga's shirt, and violently throwing him to the ground.

Suga laid there still, breathing heavily as tears slightly formed in his eyes from the pain. He shivered, finally, he came back to reality, realizing he still had other classes. Which, he was now late for. He started towards his next class, trying not to let the pain in his stomach affect his movement. Finally, he made it to class, slowly walked in, and sat down next to his friend, Namjoon.

"Hey buddy! Where you been?" Namjoon said happily, slapping Suga's back.

Suga gulped, and lurched forward due to the impact. He laid his head on his folded arms, sitting on the desk. He shook his head, muttering something inaudible to Namjoon's ears. Namjoon leaned closer to try to hear better. A look of worry crossed his face, he gently rubbed Suga's back.

"Hey...you okay?" He asked.

Suga nodded slowly, without saying a word. Namjoon stared him down, shaking his head.

"No. You're not. What's wrong?" He asked.

"I don't want to talk about it right now. Okay?" Suga muttered.

Namjoon nodded, understandingly.

"O-okay..." He answered.

After class, Namjoon swung an arm around Suga's neck as they walked out of class.

"You need a drink after class. How about it Suga?" He asked, smiling.

Suga's eyes widened, as he shook his head quickly.

"N-no I'm...I have a lot of homework an-"

"Aww come on! It's Friday. I'll help you with it tomorrow. Okay?" He asked.

Suga sighed.

"Well...ok- wait...I need to pick up Akira after school. Boss's orders..." He said annoyed, rolling his eyes.

Namjoon smiled.

"Okay. So it's settled. Pick her up, drop her off at home, then, come meet me at this new club in Seoul. Okay? Besides, isn't Jimin going to be home? He can  watch her!" Namjoon said.

Suga sighed, thinking a while.

"Well...yea...but he needs a drink too! He needs to come with. She's in middle School, she'll be fine by herself for a while. Besides, our parents work late tonight. So as long as I'm home before they get home, it should be fine..." Suga said, smiling slowly.

Namjoon smiled widely.

"So? Yes?" He asked.

Suga nodded.

"Yes. Fine, we'll see you tonight." He said, heading to the next class.

Namjoon nodded, smiling.

"See you tonight." He replied.